Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66232 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Claumy2(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2017
ibiyeomie!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Peacefulgold(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2017
what u just spewed out of ur mouth is d height of irresponsibility.... nonsense...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Flameneo(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2017
considering the jobless situation of the country, nature of the economy,how politicians gamble with the lives of her citizens,, i consider this statment a Hate speech against the youth of this great country.
if you ask me everybody wants to get married before 25, but situations has made it what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Duru009(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2017
spencekat:
But there are many irresponsible married guys in this world.Although,Pastor jokingly said it and people are going haywire about it.

It's both either male or female
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by WeirdWolf: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2017
It was used in a different context, in a bid to encourage young people to get married rather than engaging in sexual activities before marriage.

We all know most people marry late due to financial constraints.

Free the Pastor biko n channel ur energies towards improving this country.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Redhot111(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Look at this irresponsible man wey no fit born despite getting married early ooo. If I call am ritualist now, then go say I miss yawn.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Samakus(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Oya where is sinaj, my new e-crush. I will be getting to 35 soon sad

Jazzy boss. I sight you.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by kabillion(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Mad offering n tithe siphoning all brown n no brain wolf in sheep clothing demoralized dejected morrally bankrupt megalomaniac hell romancing infidel signpost of iniquity God deserted pastor trying to stay relevant. If I don't get married at all come n arrest me
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by BioTeck: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie. It's not in the holy books. Na human doctrine be this.

Which doctrine is not human-made?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by lakesider(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Show that to me in the bible
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nwaoma198(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2017
You sick

[/quote]
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by FFA: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2017
SORO NIYEN................THIS IS SOMEHOW
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by CHARLOE(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2017
shege45:
d pastor is irresponsible
Iyabo ojo comes to mind!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by hartson(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Flashh:
I don't even believe that hogwash from him either.
Bro,the matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Yseone(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2017
A pastor and church that calls all his 35year old members IRRESPONSIBLE is that one a pastor or church??
according to the Holy Book,,,Judgement will start from the Church...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by rossyc(f): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
Don't mind them, they have come again with their senseless talk.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Tomjazzy2: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Samakus:

Jazzy boss. I sight you.

cheesy

Bro, how you nah?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by sinaj(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Oya where is sinaj, my new e-crush. I will be getting to 35 soon sad
my dad is waiting tongue
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Tomjazzy2: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2017
sinaj:
my dad is waiting tongue

Hope the list won't be as large as a handout
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by clinton2626: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2017
This is exactly what he said you guys should stop misquoting him What you're saying now happened live in the 5th service: This was what he said... "If ur a man btw the ages of 20-35, ur a bachelor but above 35, you are a "manchelor", don't keep saying you don't want to marry because you are not bold enough or you want to save till you get to 50 before you marry that it is the height of 'irresponsibility'. Always take a bold step and you see God Favour you" Now, that was what he said, but you keep misinterpreting his words every single time. That isn't right. Why didn't you post the inspirational quotes said by him that same Sunday? "If you don't want to end up a liability, you must accept responsibility to make God's ability a realty to produce possibilities in your life- David Ibiyeomie" I was in church that day o and this is exactly how he said it dunno why they keep misquoting him Too bad
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Coldfeets: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
spencekat:
He jokingly said that.From an angle,it was a call for bachelors not to relent in getting married.I was in that service.

Don't you know that in our original African setting, most often, we normally tell people the GOSPEL truth through jokes?

uglodoh:
What nerve did he strike? That is irresponsible statement coming from a pastor. Go to female hostels in all tertiary institutes and see young married men going for girls.

There are divorce cases every day in courts because people rush into marriages without taking their time.

Well that is his opinion. God did not send to say that. Many Apostles in the Bible did not get married.

Married or unmarried, young or old, men will always be men. We love and will continue to chase after pʋssy and don't you ever think any amount of marriage vows is going to ever stop that, okay?

seguno2:
Is Oprah Winfrey irresponsible?
There are so many responsible people who never married and have made greater impact than these charlatan gods of men.
This fake pastor needs deliverance.
Who can organise a session for him?

Oprah, who is though rumored to be a lesbian, is not irresponsible.

Sometimes in life, there's a position you'll attain to and you now owe it upon yourself to be absolutely responsible.

I'm not actually supporting the man of God for trying to link responsibility with marriage status.

But then again, lemme ask you this.

Are you married?

If you're not, are you really happy about it?

You see...?

The truth is that, whether we like it or not, marriage is a form achievement for so many folks out there.

That sense of achievement that marriage often brings is tantamount to the same sense of fulfillment that being responsible do bring.

Go figure.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by vezycash(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Getting married is a decision. He who decides to remain single has his/her right to.
There are great men and women today who are singles. Example; Aliko Dangote.

Dangote has been married three times.

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/aliko-dangote-children-names-sons-daughters/

This contains a picture of his current wife. I'd post
https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/aliko-dangotes-wife-things-not-know/

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by sinaj(f): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Hope the list won't be as large as a handout
na project lol
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by buJu234: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Mr pastor not tht people dont want to get married but ...

everything na money...

if u want to many beautiful lady u need money atleast to take her to mama put; to pay bride price these days u need money; to rent a decent house for her to stay as wife u need money; to make sure that during pregnancy she is not treking to the hospital one still needs money; for safe delivery in a gud hospital money is needed; what abt paying children school fees money also etc etc.

meanwhile; over 70% of Nigerian men @ 35yrs are still trying to find their feet financially; no good job; business not working etc etc.

so dont balme the guys
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by God2man(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Some are married but not responsible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Fourwinds: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Just imagine d trash coming from a pastor... Well i think a lot of people have given good reason to see this trash clearly
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Lumig: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what he's a pastor for, is it to encourage people to marry or to lead souls to Christ? Very soon our pastors will start telling us "To get to heaven you must be married" - misplaced priority
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by barbiemilz(f): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2017
poster, I will advice you to be sure of the things you post, you cannot believe everything you see on social media. where you in that meeting? mxn
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
It's only natural for him to propagate this view. When people get desperate for spouses, they become easy targets for these so-called MoGs; they anxiously sow seeds and attend every customized crusade.

Ann is it a problem of the views or the delivery of the views...We need to be sure...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Amajerry83(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
The pastor said if YOU ARE NOT MARRIED and not IF YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE. The point is Dangote is presently single.

vezycash:

Dangote has been married three times.

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/aliko-dangote-children-names-sons-daughters/

This contains a picture of his current wife. I'd post
https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/aliko-dangotes-wife-things-not-know/
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Emanuola(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2017
This man is an irresponsible pastor because he is speaking what is not biblical and misleading his church members that are youths and his gullible fans.Call him man of flesh,not man of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.