Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66231 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by iamnicer: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Flashh: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Can you show us where it's written in the Bible, then stop embarrassing yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Zizicardo(f): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Another crook pastor

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by donnaD(f): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
If u rush in then get ready to fly out.that is the theory of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by cuedish: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
That's a warped and shallow way of thinking.. Moreover that's just one person's opinion, doesn't count.

I had a prof. back then who did contract marriage just for kids and he parted ways with the woman after. Jolly nice fellow he was with very easy life & less worries

Poster thinks Nairaland is only for Nigerians living in Naija.....as e be say na them Nigerians dey believe pastors like say them be God......but man nor be God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Adaomalight(f): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wawu!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by martineverest(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Where was it mentioned in the Bible?

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by benuejosh: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is he talking spirituality or social thought.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by jamesbridget13(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
I disagree with dat ideology sir

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
I have less than 8yrs to go cry cry
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Aunty Kemi come and hear oooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Samirana360(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
so many irresponsible people on NL

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ahamonyeka(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
What is this man saying?so if money no dey make the man go marry because if they come to you for assistance you will help.

And for ladies that are not married too are irresponsible if they refuse to see a man that will marry them will they marry themselves.

You are talking nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Kelvinkipler(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
[/color] Many people criticizing the man of God have critically missed something. you failed to listen to the full message before speaking. you based your judgement totally on caption. Well I won't say much. Think before you speak[color=#990000]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
That's a warped and shallow way of thinking.. Moreover that's just one person's opinion, doesn't count.

I had a prof. back then who did contract marriage just for kids and he parted ways with the woman after. Jolly nice fellow he was with very easy life & less worries

Your professor is very smart. Same thing I want to do or get a surrogate. Marriage is a very big commitment and if I can't find the kind of woman I want then I will just have children.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by shegie(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
dats according to ur own opinion pastor.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by deife(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
I guess Apostle Paul would be regarded as irresponsible if he lived in our generation because he never married. sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Abegfucklife(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by expensiveguyman(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeew!!! irresponsible ko

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Ngene44: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
His opinion not God opinion

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by CNNN: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evaberry:
Wow

Wawu

when I hear some pastors I can't help but wonder if they are okay mentally.

what had marriage got to do with being responsible

E pain am
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evaberry:
Wow
Wawu
when I hear some pastors I can't help but wonder if they are okay mentally.
what had marriage got to do with being responsible

I knw u ve reached menopause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by fromnigeria(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
If its not in line with the scriptures, spit it out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by CNNN: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
frosbel2:
Another crook pastor

E. pain am
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by siegfried99(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
akuracy:
This is what happens when a pregnant woman goes out in the midnight. The evil people must have exchanged the brain of this man with a kolanut.

KlaklaklaKla grin

* falls from ugu tree ** grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by nwakaibeya1: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Justice all inclusive Prayer is the power that exposes who is who evil or good and we have come with the justice prayers # pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every CHURCH that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity and decieving you that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free example evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come

pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours

pray this prayers like you have never done before for you to be free if you stand for justice ...Jeremiah 5,21-22

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by babadeee(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Laptop for sale only people from Abeokuta and Lagos should please contact me... Hp 15PC 1terabit hard drive 8GB RAM Intel Core I3 Windows 10 and 3hours backup call me on 08146678220

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Babaalawo: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
I will report this man to aunty Kemi Olunloyo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.