Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (23908 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Prettyenit18(f): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Once, in the hereafter
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
braine:
I'd say 0 times.

But then...

...in as much as I think cheating is horrible, I feel we'll have to deal with it whether we like it or not. Almost every girl I've dated cheated which led to breakups. Now it's like we have to accept it, else one may stay single forever.
and is it a crime to be single?

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
declaro:

You can forgive your spouse once for cheating. For me, I will definitely forgive but I will never marry her again, never.
hmmm, but you know at times you can never tell till it happens?
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by trulybenjay001: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
well I feel that a wife that cheats on a husband does it bcs she isn't always being satisfied in bed or wants to punish d husband or it's her occupation (that's how she met d man),especially when he's an infidel. so a husband who forgives is aware of these reasons and will allow her.

"but cheating has always been men's birthright bcs e no easy to b man ooooo(guys: quote and unquote)" anonymous
and forgiveness will b a lady's duty ,remember : forgive us ds day as we forgive our trespassers

3 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sexual Faithfulness is anti-animal instinct and actually anti-nature. I do not approve or disapprove anything. People should observe nature and act in accordance with the rules of the animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Ryocaj(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
God Forgives, I Don't.

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by babyfaceafrica: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
trulybenjay001:
well I feel that a wife that cheats on a husband does it bcs she isn't always being satisfied in bed or wants to punish d husband or it's her occupation (that's how she met d man),especially when he's an infidel. so a husband who forgives is aware of these reasons and will allow her.

"but cheating has always been men's birthright bcs e no easy to b man ooooo(guys: quote and unquote)" anonymous
and forgiveness will b a lady's duty ,remember : forgive us ds day as we forgive our trespassers
there is no excuse for cheating..none!!!

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by bolakem01: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
There is a great difference between male and female creation. In my own opinion, men are not naturally created for only one woman, as it has always been from the onset. Solomon had how many wives and concubines? will you call that cheating? Islam permits up to four wives for a man, if he is capable, at least he would date first before ending into another marriage, during the courtship, could that be referred to as cheating? A man's life span is much more longer than that of a woman. All men are naturally polygamous in nature, therefore it is very difficult for one woman to satisfy a man throughout his entire life.

4 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by calmbabadee(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
NOT EVEN ONCE

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by chronique(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cheating and forgiveness don't usually work hand in hand. Even if I want love you dearly, I am not sure I'd be able to take you back as a wife. I'd begin to see you as filth and thrash on one hand, and would always suspect you when you do certain things. The thought of having to worry if you are with another man and having sex, is something I can't deal with and allow my brain to worry over. So, I'd rather let you go and have my sanity intact than forgive and kill myself with high blood pressure. No one is worth that stress joor.

8 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by lacreamieboie(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
A man can be forgiven.. . A woman should not.. .

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by babadeee(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
My Laptop for sale, any interested person should pls call me on 08146678220... Hp 15PC 1terabit hard drive 8GB RAM Intel Core I3 Windows 10 and 3hours back up...I need Bayer from Abeokuta please

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by solidman59(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
MzHolly:
I cheat back as revenge always

Please call on me whenever he cheats. I'll help you with revenge
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Toosure70: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Many times now. So far no be the first driller, then I expect anything to happen.
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Syphonn(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
SIGNS YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX

Take a look at this list of signs that you are not over your ex, and find out if you really are about him, or not ...

1. You get caught almost texting him

For many women, erasing their phone number is the best option. But you can know it by heart. What kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I mean really, how many times have you written a long and sincere message - only to think about it later and decide to eliminate it?

Or worse ... in a moment of irrationality, send it to him?

If you are still thinking of him enough to write messages to him and send jolts of emotion through you, it means that you are not on him.

You will overcome it over time, but for now you will have to concentrate on yourself.

2. You want him to see you
If you come to places on purpose because you know he will be there, that is a huge sign that you are still not over on him.
Even if you go to a party that you know is going to be with another guy to try to make him jealous, all you're going to do is end up getting sad when you see him feeling happy.

The only way to overcome this temptation is to keep yourself occupied in your own life and not try to be where you are or be seen by him.

Otherwise, you are just taking the break and taking more and more time to overcome it.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
follow on IG @busygisting

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Omotaday(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
undecided undecided smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by braine(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and is it a crime to be single?

Man was not created to be alone.
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by braine(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
babadeee:
My Laptop for sale, any interested person should pls call me on 08146678220... Hp 15PC 1terabit hard drive 8GB RAM Intel Core I3 Windows 10 and 3hours back up...I need Bayer from Abeokuta please

It's risky doing business with someone who just created an account some days ago.

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2017
I'm a forgiving person I also make mistakes so I too will need to be forgiven but if I love you I will compromise but it doesn't mean you have found a weak person and you can continue
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Sleyanya1(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2017
muller101:
Nonsense thread

Have anyone cheated on you more than once and you forgave

It's not a Nonsense thread.
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Sarang(f): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Sleyanya1(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2017
There are complex factors and situations that could cause those that truly love you (In your confirmation &
theirs) to cheat on you.

However you should watch out for their Genuine remorse, extra efforts to make things right & also play back a memory of their worth to you.

After weighing all these & they're checked correctly.

It's Okay to Forgive but Once.
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2017
MzHolly:
I cheat back as revenge always

It is your pussssy that will bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Lewaluv(f): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2017
If i love the man i believe that i can forgive. But then i will probably use him for ritual.

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Samyok(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2017
That's the truth,your spoke my mind.
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by onyeawka80(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
Actually, there are forgivable crimes even in law that all that requires is a fine for the offender of such laws for normalcy to return, while there are grievous crimes that the offender needs put in jail for life, and I see cheating in marriage as one of such crimes.

By the reason of that union, cheating shouldn't be part of it.

The moment a spouse cheats, there's 99.9% possibility that he'd do it again, and the moment you forgive you're opening the door to be cheated on 'cause he'd assume that after pleading if caught you're likely to forgive. The moment you do it twice it becomes a norm for him to cheat with reckless abandon.

I can't forgive a cheating man and can't be with one.
same as me I WILL NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING WOMAN:>

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by plessis: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2017
if it is more than once, believe me it will continue because it has turned to attitude as your spouse will always have it at the back of his or her mind that you are a legend when it comes to forgiving

grin
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Kyllahmc(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2017
lol @ comments here... Nigerians do not really have forgiven spirits! grin
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Wetin konsaign me
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Depends!!

If he is a broke ass, do not forgive!! I repeat; dump his broke ass ASAP.

If he is rich AND GENEROUS = 70 X 7.
grin
Re: The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog by kowalsky: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2017
infinitely wink

so long she's game. I'm always ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.