Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos (26763 Views)

Man Narrates His Ordeal With Lagos Policeman Who Checks Phones At Iyana Ira / Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by iyketex007: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
So sad

Justice must reign

This is arrant nonsense

Its high time our security agencies knows that they should be civil

No matter the height of provocation

Medicine after death,what happened to using rubber bullets to disperse protesters,how can someone in his right frame of mind draft security agencies to a market setting and not expect chaos to erupt from such a setting.
The governor sanctioned the demolition of the market,he also authorised the operations of those security agents as the commander in chief,so he and he alone is responsible for the death of the boy cos if he hadn't ordered the use of force then those security agents wouldn't have shot away with live bullets.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by wingmanII: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Stop this blabbering

Is shite also an attack on Igbo's ?

Abi the one against boko boiz against Igbo ?

Please stop this and use the drug of word below
Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!

So what was the boy's offense? The groups you mentioned are accused of one thing or the other.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Arda1000(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

He's going about his own business

Igbos created a scenario that warrant our unprofessional security agencies to shoot

In a but shell

Let's all allow peace to reign

Coz of the innocent people like this young teenager
where you there?
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jesus!!!

God, don't let this person go unpublished. Revenge for the blood of this innocent child. crycry

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
So sad. RIP,
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Viking007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is really bad. sad
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by lajay78: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Animals in uniform!
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Some folks up here turned this into a tribal issue. This is barbaric , the governor has not condemn this not to talk of carrying out appropriate measures to bring justice for the dead. Open your eyes when you elect, if someone knows how to make this trend on twitter, pls do it for the sake of humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Jabioro: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
In as much as the killing of that innocent soul is unwelcome, bad, barbaric... may his gentle soul rest in peace. The critical area is this, what is ten years old boy doing in public protest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Bolutumiii(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
RIP BOY, May Almighty God Grant The Remaining The Fortitude to Bear the Loss.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Tonymony: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
One day one day this northerners must pay for all this killings.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
May the killer of this small boy and those that sent them know no peace till their time on earth is up, Amen.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by bigpastor(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
The topic/ title should be: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. GRAPHIC [i][/i]Photos
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by guru90: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
I never curse any one in his forum.......

Rochas, Why must u allowed policemen to open fire.....

Now they have killed this innocent boy.....

ROCHAS ONE DAY U WILL DIE AND VULTURE WILL EAT UP YOUR DEATH...

STUPID AND USELESS MAN BECAUSE YOUR STUPID CHILDREN DEY ABROAD THEY SCH ABI....
YOUR CHILDREN MUST DIE BY MISTAKE ONE DAY... AND THIS INNOCENT BLOOD WILL KEEP ON CHASING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TILL ALL YOUR FAMILY VANISH IN THIS WORLD.

STUPID MAN.
BLACK SHIT.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by bigpastor(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
bOY JUST GONE JUST LIKE THAT
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by rusher14: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead.

Father should have been more responsible by making adequate preparation for evacuation before the demolition team came.

They cannot deny being given pre-warning.

The military boys should have been less lethal even in the face of provocation.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by rusher14: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tonymony:
One day one day this northerners must pay for all this killings.

Please tell us the shooters name and rank.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Jagaban880: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wat Malarkey....why kill de innocent boi..wen They are demented terrorists to waste ur ammo on......too bad...... I PRAY DE SPIRIT OF De BOI TORMENT DAT ASsHole SOIDERs
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by kally01(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecidedand some people think it will be well with them in this life ,what was dat innocent boy offence
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
zionmade1:
hatred for Igbos continues to manifest.

Don't be silly...you clearly are evil minded .incompetent dumb thing
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by eddieguru(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
so sad
angry
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:
In as much as the killing of that innocent soul is unwelcome, bad, barbaric... may his gentle soul rest in peace. The critical area is this, what is ten years old boy doing in public protest?

Read the report again and this time read to understand

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Pain(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Whilst this is painful, the father cannot absolve himself of the fact that he put his son in grave danger & in harm's way. Enough notice was given but Nigerians in their characteristic hyper-optimism kept believing and hoping for a last minute miracle. The usual "My Case is Different" Delusion

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by cristianisraeli: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
dainformant:
The father to the 10-year-old boy who was shot dead yesterday after being hit by a stray bullet from security operatives during the demolition of popular Eke-Ukwu market in Owerri, Imo state capital - has narrated his ordeal. The bereaved father was in tears at his No. 9 Oguamanam Street residence close to the demolished market.

His words: “I told my little son to come and assist me remove my goods from the shop before the people demolishing the market got to the place. “When we were crossing the road we all raised our hands up but these soldiers just drove by and opened fire and shot my son in the head. The bullet hit him in the eye and came out from the back of his head and he fell and died.

“I want justice. I don’t want the killers of my son to go unpunished. He was just a little boy, he was not armed. I don’t know if I can bear this"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/father-young-boy-shot-dead-owerri-narrates-ordeal-photos.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4013327/boy-shot-dead-eke-ukwu-market

i believe in spirits..hunt that police or soldier that killed u...until justice is done..that police man or soldier should better go and surrender to the police and serve jail time orelse...na armed robber to kill that person or bokoharam..i don talk my own finish and be careful when u quote me..i day para...RIP boy

naija is too messed up..walayi..nigerian security operatives are trained to oppress nigerians..i mean why cant u shoot in the air if u know u have live bullets..nigerian security men needs to be re trained..useless animals
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Richy4(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
What got me confused was that the governor of the state acted as if nothing happened... So human life is now nothing in Nigeria..I can just imagine a stray bullet hitting a US citizen in a similar circumstance, how CNN,Fox news etc will pick it up ..Even the president will be forced to comment on it. . Is there really a functioning no nonsense media house in Nigeria...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by hollah123: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
this is too bad for crying out loud, y now. like seriously let Nigeria cease to exist if this is what security operatives will b doing to citizens they ought to protect
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by suavetony(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:

Have you been to that market before? Or have you witnessed security demolition in Owerri before? Is simply man inhumanity to man. It could've been anyone. The security guy that shot live bullet should be held accountable. Think it's high time mental examination should be included as part of the requirement for recruiting security operatives because some of them are mentally and psychologically unbalanced.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by cristianisraeli: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Trendishine: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Who ever did dis is satanic, channels television were wicked not to have shown dis yesterday if they were aware of dis gruesome and most babaric act...dis should be on d media across d world, condemned and d perpetrator of dis crime be mentioned and brought to book... Anybody with a functional brain must have his heart pained by dis dastardly act... Let those on social media, and those with true heart of sympathy not allow dis be swept under d carpet,.. I dnt have anything with government ar wateva their plans are, so long as it those not infringe on d right and welfare of its poeple, but this., is the height of satanism ontop of heartlessness,....was there a war,? Must d blood of a helpless child be spilled on dat coal tar all for d sake of demolishing a market? Who is d bastard behind d act? Who are d ediots who saw dis and are tryng to cover it up?.... Let all voices across d world, n nation lay a voice on dis... Dis is just a little boy.....shame on channels television if they new this, but didnt say nothing about it, on d face of those chaos.. Rather showing us demolished structures and tractors... This is extremely condemnable, an arrant demonism in d face charade, makes a mockery of wateva purpose they intended on dat douglass bypass..
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Jabioro: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
nurshah:

Read the report again and this time read to understand
No matter how it looked like, government issue quit notice, give time frame and there was general protest, even some youth kept vigil... then the tension between the traders and the state house is no longer palatable therefore make the area unsafe as at the time of demolition , a volatile arena... if you're wise enough.. you keep your wards away from such an exposed zone...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by obailala(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Typical black man, for you to ask this question, you obviously did not read even a single sentence of the report.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by beetown(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:

Just negodu

Didn't you read the part where his father stated that they went to move wares from their shop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect / Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.