Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Jesus Christ loves you beloved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus Christ loves you beloved (2210 Views)

13 Clear Signs To Know She Loves You / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Kingsley1000(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
What many men failed to understand until it bummarangs and gets complicated, then they start seeking for solution why things are no longer moving fine as it was before they had intercourse with these marine agents who had tied their destinies. Once you have an intercourse with a prostitute, you're spiritual, emotionally and intimately connected with the spirit that possesses her because something has been exchanged. I am not saying these for you to believe me but a word is enough for the wise. No responsible lady with good family values engages in prostitution and you can never find the living amongst the dead.
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by greatmarshall(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol see wetin recession and Buhari Govt cause

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kingsley1000:
If you need sexy,educated and gorgeous runs girls in umuahia,with less exhorbitant charge(less than 500),i'll take u to the place.call 08133610346
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by soberdrunk(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hahahaaha!!! 'Sexy', 'educated' and 'gorgeous' runs girls for less than "500 naira' and 'you will take us to the place'?? Hahahahaha! You dey find who you wan use do ritual abi!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by psucc(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
I hope you daughters and sisters are among them? If not posterity will not forgive you.
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Sanemind(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
U sure set dat one no get Hiv to be charging 500h?
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by exlinklodge: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Seriously

For Nairaland

Make I call mods to ban you and ban your children children from joining Nairaland

Like seriously?
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Kingsley1000(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
What many men failed to understand until it bummarangs and gets complicated, then they start seeking for solution why things are no longer moving fine as it was before they had intercourse with these marine agents who had tied their destinies. Once you have an intercourse with a prostitute, you're spiritual, emotionally and intimately connected with the spirit that possesses her because something has been exchanged. I am not saying these for you to believe me but a word is enough for the wise. No responsible lady with good family values engages in prostitution and you can never find the living amongst the dead.
Jesus loves you
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Headlesschicken(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided Smh....
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Kingsley1000(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Sanemind(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Can't get it any cheaper in other locations and they are really pretty
wat are there features? tongue
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by OkuFaba(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Why travel to Umahia and pay for puna when i can straph my neighbour for free.. Just asking WHY?
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Kingsley1000(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by coolcentbigman(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Your whatsapp link.
Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by jashar(f): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Repent Repent, the Kingdom of God is nigh. Jesus loves you. Receive the life of Christ today and live for Him alone... Come as you are, He alone has the power to change your life....

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ loves you beloved by Destined2win: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kingsley1000:
If you need sexy,educated and gorgeous runs girls in umuahia,with less exhorbitant charge(less than 500),i'll take u to the place.call 08133610346
Chike why now cry

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland / 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change / So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.