Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50853 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
christopher123:
To be honest...Yoruba ladies are pretty and have wonderful shape that it where it stops...if their men don't appreciate their women ,why should other tribe appreciate it

Charity begins at home. The hausa will always marry ahusa
The Igbo will always marry Igbo or their closest cousins in niger Delta...but Yoruba...they will flaunt other tribes and downplay their own

Well, I don't know if yo say this is a complex...mind you if an Igbo girl will marry outside her tribe...she will marry a well place non Igbo man...so that she believes if you want to 3wt frog...eat the fattest one.

The Yoruba must find a way to preserve their culture otherwise in few decades time we will have half Yoruba kids and half Igbo kids running things and you know the affinity between mum and kids are greater than a father

They might call this a tribalistic statement but truth is harsh.

But why do Yoruba detest their ladies...I see that daily . You can hardly see Igbo man flaunting other women
Its over-civilization that is worrying some of our men. Because we are educated so they think culture should be relegated.
We need to make it known to them. These Igbo women steal our children away from us, I've seen it happen too many times.
Do you mind those greedy Igbo women. We know they love money more than life so they will always go for the rich ones.
I don't care what anyone calls it "tribalist, supremacist" whatever. Let them stay on their own.
That's how they will steal our cultural values and call it theirs. See how they've started stealing Agbada too.
Bloody copycats. They can't produce anything original.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
good morning ni, you never won repeat abi?

Leave Jude and him oyibo gf na grin

ASSLICKER HOW MARKET ABEG? E BE LIKE SAY MADNESS NA YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE AND NOT ENGLISH. WHY TOU GO DEY MURDER AM LIKE THAF NA E NO GOOD O grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Boy, like i told you before, i have and will never date ebowl. Your women stink me!
Fucckking Biafran!

Hahahahahaha.. do online poll which tribe has the most stinking women..
Do a poll on facebook and i bet u u wont tonight.

I SWEAR!!. grin

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Its over-civilization that is worrying some of our men. Because we are educated so they think culture should be relegated.
We need to make it known to them. These Igbo women steal our children away from us, I've seen it happen too many times.
Do you mind those Gr33dy Igbo women. We know they love money more tham life so they will always go for the rich ones.
I don't care what anyone calls it "tribalist, supremacis" whatever. Let them stay on their own.
That's how they will steal our cultural values and call it theirs. See how they've started stealing Agbada too.
Bloody copycats. They can't produce anything original.

NA MADNESS DEY WORRY YOU SPELL YOU NO FIT SPELL SEF. YOU JUST DEY SHOUT LOGIC UPANDAN. I'M YET TO SEE THE LOGIC O. NA JUST FULL TIME CRAZE I DEY SEE grin

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

den tell ur women 2 leave our men for heavens sake
Is this one okay? undecided
Infact you're not okay.
How many Yoruba women do you see marrying Igbo men.
It's the greedy Igbo women who keeps on saying yes to Yoruba men upon how they claim their men to be "caring and successful ".
Yoruba women are well cultured. They always say No!
Tell your greedy sisters to say No!!
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Welcomme: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Most of these guys are influenced by religion. I am certain 95 percent of them are christains
If he had come for ur Muslim sister, would u have allowed him to marry her? Won't u say he is an infidel and hence can't marry ur sister
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Boy, like i told you before, i have and will never date ebowl. Your women stink me!
Fucckking Biafran!

E BE LIKE SAY FOR AFONJA TRIBE UNA NO FIT SMELL EACH OTHER OR MAYBE NA NOSEMASK YOU DEY ALWAYS WEAR WHEN YOU DEY TALK TO AFONJA WOMEN (I STILL DEY SURPRISED CUZ THAT ONE NO GO HOLD THE SMELL SEF) IF YOU NO KNOW NA COW MESS AND SHÎT GOD USE MAKE AFONJA PEOPLE O grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Christ Embassy of all churches cool

Customer80:
You must be a comedian bro, just go for baptism in Christ Embassy and become born again that can talk in tongues and come back and marry any of our pretty ladies. as a muslim no bro
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

E BE LIKE SAY FOR AFONJA TRIBE UNA NO FIT SMELL EACH OTHER OR MAYBE NA NOSEMASK YOU DEY ALWAYS WEAR WHEN YOU DEY TALK TO AFONJA WOMEN (I STILL DEY SURPRISED CUZ THAT ONE NO GO HOLD THE SMELL SEF) IF YOU NO KNOW NA COW MESS AND SHÎT GOD USE MAKE AFONJA PEOPLE O grin grin

Their women smell a lot and have bad charater.
Thats why igbo men dnt like them.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2017
ivolt:

I guess typing in bold black font gives you orgasm,
no wonder you are failed blogger.
Educated illiterate.
Lol. Y'all make me laugh. If you think i do blogging for a living.
I am an Architect. I'm just testing the waters with my blog of which i don't even have time for. Of which i started over a year ago, I'm doing that so the money for hosting and domain doesn't go to waste. So dont even go there. Because you're a fool to try to use that to score a point.
You know you don't have a point so you're trying to use Ad-Hominem on me. Lol
You're a f00l!!
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Infact you're not okay.
How many Yoruba women do you see marrying Igbo women.
It's thw gr33dy Igbo women who keeps on saying yes to Yoruba men upon how they claim their men to be "caring and successful ".
Tell your gr33dy sisters to say No!!

SO TEMITOPE TOLU MOYEWA SHARON TEWA SHOLA TOLU 2 ABIGAIL BUKOLA ETC WEY ME AND MY GUYS DON NACK NACK DOGGY party DUMP AND REUSE, BANG AND KICK OUT USE HOPELESSLY, DEM NO GREE ATINK! CARRY YOUR BRAIN GO REPAIR ABEG grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Welcomme: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

O sun mi ooo. Religion has gotten into our people's head.
Your Ethnicity should be first not an imported Religion.
We have many sick people in our land
Don't blame christians for this. A Yoruba Muslim man will hardly allow his daughter to marry a Yoruba christian guy.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Let me shut ur mouth.... any yoruba woman that marries igbo always find her self lucky because she knows her husband 95% wont cheat on her 100% sure wont marry a second wife ontop her.

ITS RATHER THE IGBO MEN THAT DONT GO FOR UR LADIES DUE TO BAD CHARACTER
WHY WOULD WE GO FOR UR WOMEN EVEN WHEN YOU YORUBA MEN DONT APPRECIATE THEM. grin grin grin.

we are like gold to ur women bro.
Very rare and difdicult for them to get grin

Yoruba women "love" your men but they turn them down. Tell your ladies to stop chasing Yoruba men. We no want una
Fucckkin Biafrans!

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Infact you're not okay.
It's thw gr33dy Igbo women who keeps on saying yes to Yoruba men upon how they claim their men to be "caring and successful ".

Ur comment here shows u are dumb upstairs.
"Our women keep saying yes".. is that not stupid yoeuba me that goes to them. In the first place? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lol. Y'all make me laugh. If you think i do blogging for a living.
I am an Architect. I'm just testing the waters with my blog of which i don't even have time for. Of which i started over a year ago, I'm doing that so the money for hosting and domain doesn't go to waste. So dont even go there. Because you're a fool to try to use that to score a point.
You know you don't have a point so you're trying to use Ad-Hominem on me. Lol
You're a f00l!!

YOU THINK SAY NA TO THROW PHILOSOPHY LINGO. HAHAHAHAHAHA EWU!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

SO TEMITOPE TOLU MOYEWA SHARON TEWA SHOLA TOLU 2 ABIGAIL BUKOLA ETC WEY ME AND MY GUYS DON NACK NACK DOGGY party DUMP AND REUSE, BANG AND KICK OUT USE HOPELESSLY, DEM NO GREE ATINK! CARRY YOUR BRAIN GO REPAIR ABEG grin grin
The question is will they marry you?
You don't seem to understand logic so I'll stop replying you. I have better things to do.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Ur comment here shows u are dumb upstairs.
"Our women keep saying yes".. is that not stupid yoeuba me that goes to them. In the first place? undecided
I'm done with you.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by ritababe(f): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2017
Dexter247:

He was the highest göal scorer at Austrian Bundesliga last seasön.. in other words, he is a prolific striker.

that's great
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Yoruba women "love" your men but they turn them down. Tell your ladies to stop chasing Yoruba men. We no want una
Fucckkin Biafrans!

Hahahahahhahha turn who down..
I comment with the truth not just an afonja twisted lies..

Ur women die to marry igbo men if u dont know.
U ar3 being delusional.
I will giving u the truth have many more. grin

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

The question is will they marry you?
You don't seem to understand logic so I'll stop replying you. I have better things to do.

SEE YOU O. YOU NO SEE DUMP AND REUSE FOR DIA. THEY WANT THE BIAFRAN D FOR MARRIAGE BUT WE NO DEY GREE. AFONJA WOMEN NO GET SENSE. ANY MARRIAGE TALK WEY DEM DEY BRING WE DEY THROWAY AM FOR IMO RIVER. YOU SEF NO FIT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING UPON ON ALL YA NONSENSE LOGIC grin

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2017
YORUBA WOMEN DEY DIE FOR US THE IGBO MEN. THEY CAN KILL TO HAVE US BUT WE JUST DEY PASS THEM AROUND EVEN AMADIOHA DEY NACK HIM OWN grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

ASSLICKER HOW MARKET ABEG? E BE LIKE SAY MADNESS NA YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE AND NOT ENGLISH. WHY TOU GO DEY MURDER AM LIKE THAF NA E NO GOOD O grin
Na your ass I lick?

Why hide behind alt to throw silly tantrum on me this morning, did I stroke a nerve with that post?

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I'm done with you.

Igbo men are gold to Yoruba ladies thats just the truth.
We dont like marrying u..
Thats why any Yoruba ladie that marries igbo feels she is in heaven already.

1.igbomen 98% dedicated to marriage
2.igbomen 95% hardly cheat in marriage.
3. Take goo care of their wives.
4. U ar 100% sure he wont marry a second wife.
5. Igbo men sweat to make they give their wife good living.

Igbo men a gold to u my dear... even the educated ones among ur women know.
Not dumb bleeps like u.

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
Na your ass I lick?

Why hide behind alt to throw silly tantrum on me this morning, did I stroke a nerve with that post?

YOU NO FIT STRIKE ANYTHING WITHOUT BRAIN NA. NA WHY I WAN STRIKE SENSE FOR YA HEAD. WHEN YOU LICK FINISH I KNOW SAY YOU NO GO WASH MOUTH ABEG SHIFT YOUR MOUTH DEY SMELL grin grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:
YORUBA WOMEN DEY DIE FOR US THE IGBO MEN. THEY CAN KILL TO HAVE US BUT WE JUST DEY PASS THEM AROUND EVEN AMADIOHA DEY NACK HIM OWN grin
them they die for una brown roof and red mud house with una silly agitation grin

you better wake up!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Infact you're not okay.
I hate arguing with people that have no directives in life
Even hopeless people are talking
I can't converse with u cos u av nothing upstairs
Failed blogger

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Surd2121:
what if they did ? How many kids do you think Raheem Sterling have ?

Is Raheem Sterling a Nigerian??
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
them they die for una brown roof and red mud house with una silly agitation grin

you better wake up!

THAT ZOO CAGE WEY DEM KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NO DEY LET YOU EXPERIENCE REALITY. I DEY COME MAKE I COMOT UNA FOR DIA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU NO FIT STRIKE ANYTHING WITHOUT BRAIN NA. NA WHY I WAN STRIKE SENSE FOR YA HEAD. WHEN YOU LICK FINISH I KNOW SAY YOU NO GO WASH MOUTH ABEG SHIFT YOUR MOUTH DEY SMELL grin grin
I'm a professional asslicker, do you've any problem with that?

I came to lick her ass, how is that your problem?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
I'm a professional asslicker, do you've any problem with that?

I came to lick her ass, how is that your problem?

NO YOU BE GOD OF ASSLICKING. grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

THAT ZOO CAGE WEY DEM KEEP YOU AND YOUR NO DEY LET YOU EXPERIENCE REALITY. I DEY COME MAKE I COMOT UNA FOR DIA grin grin
you are so dumb to think an average ijaw man they agree to share one country with osu.

wake up, is your albino boss not osu?

go ask him, dude is osu that's why I hate him with passion.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
you are so dumb to think an average ijaw man they agree to share one country with osu.

wake up, is your albino boss not osu?

go ask him, dude is osu that's why I hate him with passion.

WHERE YOU DEY ENTA SO? grin HAHA THIS ONE DON CRAZE O WHY GO WAKE UP USE WEED BRUSH MOUTH NA grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.