Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50875 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Shag who? I'm not sure they ve met before.

Lolz.... don't mind that niggur....(All for green card)

in as much as it's not my business,,,I find it difficult to bear the insult frm that old looking white witch who can't even stand me here and in her country in all aspect-- calling me a nonentity....

iamj and iamkashybaby....the war has jst began because d arena(NL) must be entertained....

I ll only stop if that thing called iamkashybaby comes back here to edit her comment....

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nukualofa: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
He needs the green card. Don't blame him too much grin.
Everything na format.
A Philippines visa grin please that joke is too expensive.

Jude can only post his nude to her while she reciprocate by posting her hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2017
christopher123:

The Igbo will gain....don't be surprised in no distance time...an Igbo blood will be the ooni . The kids will have loyalty to their mum and take whatever money they make in Yoruba land to Igbo land....we know kids love mum more

The Igbo will gain ..the Igbo are making cultural headways in Yoruba land apart from the economy...look at Akure set up

They should salvage what is loosing in their culture or they will have a generation of half Igbo kids losing it over

The Igbo are smart here

Exactly!
They know what they are doing, why is it its the "successful " Yourba men they are marrying.
I don't know what's wrong with young Yoruba men, we have gorgoeus, beautiful and intelligent Yoruba girls everywhere yet they'll go and marry one person from across the Niger whose culture is not compatible with ours hence their children become lost.
I am going to start a sensitization campaign on that. We need to let our young men know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Most of these guys are influenced by religion. I am certain 95 percent of them are christains
Exactly bro!
Yoruba is my identity first, i don't care about any religion. They are just foolish and uncultured, how can you marry someone whose culture doesn't fit into ours?
I need to start speaking sense into our young men's head.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by hammerT: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Tribal bigot
do u know ow many yoruba ladies get married 2 igbo guys every weekend

Oh no! Not the usual nonsense.

Yoruba are the worst tribalist.

Even their marriage is founded on tribal obsession.

Take dat to the bank.

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Customer80: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Very beautiful lady. Igbo ladies can fine tongue I must marry Igbo lady.
no muslim for an igbo girl,except you become a christian
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Call me whatever you want. That's the truth i just stated.
You people should stay on your lane, we are not one, our culture do not mix.
STAY ON YOUR LANE for God's sake!!
Truth is, its your men that keep marrying our women, our men hardly marry your women, I personally can't marry a Yoruba guy, so I don't know why you sound so pained.

Don't cry more than the bereaved.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2017
AFTER LOOKING AT THREADS AND EVERYTHING I CAN BOLDLY SAY WITHOUT A SHRED OF DOUBT THAT KIMBRAA, BENITA IS A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY INSECURE AND STUPID GIRL . E DEY TOO OBVIOUS grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Tribalistic bigot.
He is not a tribal bigot. He is saying the truth. We share nothing in common with you ebowls

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2017
ivolt:

People with primitive caveman mindset like you are fast becoming extinct.
It is unfortunate that your education was a waste.
That's your business whatever you want to call me. I know my roots therefore i am not a BASTARD.
Leave Yoruba men alone!!
Stop infiltrating!!
Our cultures are incompatible.
STOP STEALING OUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM US!!
angry
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by hammerT: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2017
On average wen people think of marriage their first bus stop is their community.

Yoruba first bus stop is Igbo. The same Igbo they rejoice over wen murdered by yoruba HausaFulani brothers.

The same Igbo a yoruba man called Awolowo tried to eradicate with starvation.

U cannot wipe us out, never.

8 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
And the best person to do that is the one that will release on her dress just by staring at her.

She is on a long thing

SAVAGE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:
AFTER LOOKING AT THREADS AND EVERYTHING I CAN BOLDLY SAY WITHOUT A SHRED OF DOUBT THAT KIMBRAA, BENITA IS A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY INSECURE AND STUPID GIRL . E DEY TOO OBVIOUS grin grin
You're just another attention seeker away and how you type says it all. cheesy

Coming from an Alternate account. You must be a coward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Exactly bro!
Yoruba is my identity first, i don't care about any religion. They are just foolish and uncultured, how can you marry someone whose culture doesn't fit into ours?
I need to start speaking sense into our young men's head.
O sun mi ooo. Religion has gotten into our people's head.
Your Ethnicity should be first not an imported Religion.
We have many sick people in our land

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
I share your wish smiley
madridguy:
Very beautiful lady. Igbo ladies can fine tongue I must marry Igbo lady.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by ivolt: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

That's your business whatever you want to call me. I know my roots therefore i am not a BASTARD.
Leave Yoruba men alone!!
Stop infiltrating!!
Our cultures are incompatible.
STOP STEALING OUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM US!!
angry

I guess typing in bold black font gives you orgasm,
no wonder you are failed blogger.
Educated illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Victornezzar: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Call me whatever you want. That's the truth i just stated.
You people should stay on your lane, we are not one, our culture do not mix.
STAY ON YOUR LANE for God's sake!!
den tell ur women 2 leave our men for heavens sake

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Do people still look for green card to visit an Asian country?. grin

I watch Korean movies and I'm in love with Seoul, I think the other provinces aren't that good. So in Asia it's Korea and Japan that rules that continent, the rest are nothing to write home about and she falls in one of those. By the way, if he needs green card I'm sure he can't even pass the oral interview.

hahahahahahaha......
kimbraa...u ve finished that jobless dude(iamj)!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Truth is, its your men that keep marrying our women, our men hardly marry your women, I personally can't marry a Yoruba guy, so I don't know why you sound so pained.

Tell your Igbo women to stay on their lane.
We no want una.
Fucckking Biafrans!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Truth is, its your men that keep marrying our women, our men hardly marry your women, I personally can't marry a Yoruba guy , so I don't know why you sound so pained.

You're not smart at all. Infact permit me to call you a FOOL. Look at the bolded you wrote up there and yet you called me a "tribalistic bigot". Who is a bigot btw you and i now?
You must be insane to say its Yoruba men that keep on marrying your women. Did they force them? Did they put guns on their head?
Abi don't you know Yoruba women turn down Igbo men.
It takes 2 to tango. So stop being clever by half.
Infact you're not clever at all. Stay the fvck away you bl00dy sw!ne calling another person bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Tribal bigot
do u know ow many yoruba ladies get married 2 igbo guys every weekend

Thats a pure lie.. ifbo men dont normally go for them.. stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
You're just another attention seeker away and how you type says it all. cheesy

Coming from an Alternate account. You must be a coward.

NA CRAZE DEY WORRY YOU O. NO BE SMALL ONE. SEE AS YOUR MAMA DEY HAWK YOUR DESTINY FOR MARKET. IAMJ I DEY WITH YOU JARE, THAT BABE NO FINE AT ALL AND ANYBODY WEY DISAGREE UGLY PASS AM. EVEN THIS OSTRICH WEY I DEY QUOTE SO grin grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by christopher123(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2017
To be honest...Yoruba ladies are pretty and have wonderful shape that it where it stops...if their men don't appreciate their women ,why should other tribe appreciate it

Charity begins at home. The hausa will always marry ahusa
The Igbo will always marry Igbo or their closest cousins in niger Delta...but Yoruba...they will flaunt other tribes and downplay their own

Well, I don't know if yo say this is a complex...mind you if an Igbo girl will marry outside her tribe...she will marry a well place non Igbo man...so that she believes if you want to 3wt frog...eat the fattest one.

The Yoruba must find a way to preserve their culture otherwise in few decades time we will have half Yoruba kids and half Igbo kids running things and you know the affinity between mum and kids are greater than a father

They might call this a tribalistic statement but truth is harsh.

But why do Yoruba detest their ladies...I see that daily . You can hardly see Igbo man flaunting other women
OrdercityWeb:

Exactly!
They know what they are doing, why is it its the "successful " Yourba men they are marrying.
I don't know what's wrong with young Yoruba men, we have gorgoeus, beuatiful and intelligent Yoruba girls everywhere yet they'll go and marry one person from across the Niger whose culture is not compatible with ours hence their children become lost.
I am going to start a sensitization campaign on that. We need to let our young men know.

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

NA CRAZE DEY WORRY YOU O. NO BE SMALL ONE. SEE AS YOUR MAMA DEY HAWK YOUR DESTINY FOR MARKET. IAMJ I DEY WITH YOU JARE, THAT BABE NO FINE AT ALL AND ANYBODY WEY DISAGREE UGLY PASS AM. EVEN THIS OSTRICH WEY I DEY QUOTE SO grin grin
My mama dey hawk my destiny?, your own use your destiny fry akara. cheesy grin

Mumu!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Tell your Igbo women to stay on their lane.
We no want una.
Fucckking Biafrans!

Yet u still going after them... u cant just do without them. Any any yoruba guy if he has dated igbo she will say yes.
Igbo gals ar just like oxygen to u.. uncant breathe without them.... where as we dont normally fancy Yoruba women... im a typical example.
Is that not hypocrisy.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Exactly!
I don't know what's wrong with young Yoruba men, we have gorgoeus, beuatiful and intelligent Yoruba girls everywhere yet they'll go and marry one person from across the Niger whose culture is not compatible with ours hence their children become lost.

IF I CALL YOU IMBECILÊ, YOU GO DEY VEX
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Are you okay? undecided
What is this one saying?
How many Yoruba women do you see marrying Igbo men? Very rare. That's because they turn down Igbo men.

But it's these greedy Igbo women who will say yes to a Yoruba man despite all what they claim their men to be.
Greedy things stay the fvck with your "successful" men and leave ours alone. They didn't force you to say yes leave them alone.

4 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Our women dont marry your men. They refuse their proposal. This is how we train them.
Fuccking Biafrans!

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You're not smart at all. Infact permit me to call you a FOOL. Look at the bolded you wrote up there and yet you called me a "tribalistic bigot". Who is a bigot btw you and i now?
You must be insane to say its Yoruba men that keep on marrying your women. Did they force them? Did they put guns on thier head?
Abi don't you know Yoruba women turn down Igbo men.
It takes 2 to tango. So stop being clever by half.
Infact you're not clever at all. Stay the fvck away you bl00dy sw!ne calling another person bigot.

Hahahhahahaha yoruba women turn us igbi down... see hiw u people turn table around.
Let me tell u the truth.
NO IGBO GUY PREFAR MARRYING YORUBA WOMAN TO IGBO WOMAN ASK ANYBODY.
EVEN NON IGBOS AND NON YORUBAS KNOW THAT IT IS DIFFICULT FOR IGBO MAN TO MARRY OUTSIDE IGBO LAND.

so pls stp the crap.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin grin I've seen some igbo girls willing to marry me and even ready to embrace Islam but they're not my specs. I need someone humble and submissive. Can you help me guy? tongue

Customer80:
no muslim for an igbo girl,except you become a christian
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

IF I CALL YOU IMBECILÊ, YOU GO DEY VEX
Are you okay? undecided
Is everything well at home?
Don't ever in your life jump on my mentions of you don't have anything intelligent to say.
Sweve!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.