Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat (6148 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by jumobi1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
A few people are mixing up Madueke and Maduekwe.
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by Parnassuss(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
I want it known that I'll pay anyone who can kill any member of that Freaking Evil Coven, let them wipe themselves out; Igbo to Igbo, Yoruba to Ibibyo and hausa. I just don't care. sad
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by mekuszyx: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
tuborme:

a lot of ijaw people speak Igbo,

Ijaw is very closely related to Igbo as a language, just like many niger delta languages.

So please, there should be no buzz about where the woman come from.

Afterall, anambra deputy governor is not an igbo, peter obi's wife is not igbo as well.

The fact is that we want bad leaders out.

Anambra current Dep Gov is not Igbo? Please where is he from seen that his name Emeka Sibeudu? Or do you mean the previous one, Virgy Etiaba?

How related are Igbo and Ijaw languages?
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by crown22: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA
WHO KILL BOLA IGE
WHO KILLED DINA
NA DE SAME PEOPLE AFTER HER
UNITED NATIONS
AFRICA UNION
UK
USA
EU
AWAKE
ARE U WAITING TILL IT WILL BECOME GENOCIDE
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by rasputinn(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
The carnivorous cabal that had been raping then national treasury under the watch of Umaru Yara Corrupt and his Winch wife Turai are just clutching at straws,of course nobody expects them to just accept the reality of their loss of power just like that,but any rubbish they try will result in their deaths,whether they try anything further or not,I still pray that they and their seed will die so they wont live to enjoy the loot they stole from us

See walking corpses threatening a daughter of Zion
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
TPS360:

and?, he is political office holder. Let him get use to it ,
PurestBoy:

Why not kill him at once instead of sending death threat?
jumobi1:

A few people are mixing up Madueke and Maduekwe.
@jumobi1---they make comment without really knowing what's up, half-baked scholars
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2010
The fact that Alison madueke is a Nigerian who has received death threats(if it,s true) for speaking up for the good of the country at this moment,should not be condemned by a true Nigerian.it,s only swallow minded pple whose biased views are overshadowed by people ethnic differences
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by mikeoscar: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2010
What is brave about someone sticking to her husband?   You people will not seize to amaze me!  Now I know Yoruba definition of bravery.   

If you can't type cease in your pc at least you can find other synonym like stop on your key board.
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2010
Face of a Killer

Adamu Aliero
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by riversman: 3:48am On Mar 03, 2010
grin grin grin, his kids may be on NL sha,
Re: Alison-Madueke Gets Death Threat by bawomolo(m): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2010
you can turn any thread into tribal warfare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures / Fashola: “present Administration Is Not Made Up Of Showmen” / Presidential Intervention For Nollywood Kicks Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.