Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96487 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by boogie2910: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough
blood of Zacharia grin
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough
blood of Zacharia

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by TourismMan(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
This kind topic can make ASUU continue with the strike without looking back thinking the youths/students have got what to engage themselves with. Who can help pls? With this ASUU strike, I am depressed already.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by HarmonyDee(f): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
funny thread
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ActionsShure: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeriam gals wt dia stinking stagnant urine water panties and smelly pekus like rotten egg

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Next2Bezee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
HarmonyDee:
funny thread

And quite informative too. Just look at the amount of people viewing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ashley86400:

Please shut up if you can't reason.
Soaps are chemicals. .chemicals are bad for the vagina,can cause to to get dry vagina.

Douching is not always good too.

Nobody said discharge is to smell nice. But it doesn't smell bad either, except you have an infection. The other thing that can make your discharge smell is if it is mixed with urine residue from your urethra or the kind of food you eat ,for example pungent tasting foods like onion and parsley can make your discharge smell a little off. It's the same for men too in the case of semen.

Every gynecologist preaches: water is enough to clean your vagina. Maybe all gynecologists are crazy and only you are right.

If you like scrub your vagina with an iron sponge. .this conversation is over.
You're already fighting yourself. cheesy grin I never advocated for using sponge neither did I say you should use soap on it 'cause I was specific on where to use soap on. You should be quoting amakadihot87 on that one.

Goodbye and keep washing it as you wish. angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lool. . . Ask the slay queens with long claws

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by monex(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Blindfold me and put the neatest dick in the world...maybe by GWR to my nose... I will tell you it's a dick grin grin
It could have a light natural musk, which should be sensual cheesy cheesy. Let me not talk of the unhealthy one, that one isn't my concern. If some ladies can say their vagina doesn't have any natural smell...why can't guys say same. Ahbegi... undecided

you would not know if the scrotum area was covered air tight
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Next2Bezee(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
ActionsShure:
Nigeriam gals wt dia stinking stagnant urine water panties and smelly pekus like rotten egg

This is how you spot people who dropped out of nursery school.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Oyindidi(f): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Who bring this kind thread to FP? shocked
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Stanleysteno(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Most people wey get money no dey drink small stout so your logic is very myopic.

JESU!!! Easy oooo.... This is smack down

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Oyindidi(f): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
robosky02:

na wa undecided
Kilode
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

[s]Blindfold me and put the neatest dick in the world...maybe by GWR to my nose... I will tell you it's a dick grin grin
It could have a light natural musk, which should be sensual cheesy cheesy. Let me not talk of the unhealthy one, that one isn't my concern. If some ladies can say their vagina doesn't have any natural smell...why can't guys say same. Ahbegi..[/s]. undecided

THIS GREAT TALENT OF YOURS BECAUSE OF 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HOEISM AND NOT THE FAULT OF AN INNOCENT DÎCK undecided grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh well!
I've never bought the wash the vulva only. I agree to not using harsh soaps to alter the pH.

Does this wash the vulva alone, extend to menstrual periods? embarassed

I asked you a question, respond like a sane human and stop the drama. Nawa!
That should be the only period the vulva is washed that way 'cause the vagina is constantly discharging the shedded egg but one's personal hygiene should double due to the stench.

That's how I take care of mine sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

THIS GREAT TALENT OF YOURS BECAUSE OF 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HOEISM AND NOT THE FAULT OF AN INNOCENT DÎCK undecided grin undecided

Argue logically, and quit the slutshaming that's typical of a demented prick.

monex:

you would not know if the scrotum area was covered air tight

I will know because it's a dick grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by monex(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
my dear, I understand that just like lala something, you need to impress the foolish sex starved men here, but listen to me, a penis only smells fresh when washed. And it's the fact, it can't be like the hand or leg which is always exposed to light and air.

indeed. and that is not a smell internal to the joystick but is a smell coming from where the skin of the joystick spends time in - the heat area between thigh and scrotum.

a freshly washed vagina can still smell after a while even when exposed to air. the smell comes from the vagina which is internal.

I cant understand why you are still not getting this? Apologies for the insults from the other dude. I detest uncouth talk but he was right in his initial position about comparing the joystick to an arm in their both being external.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:
Jesu!!!!

Oga fearlez no get chill o

dude gat me practically laughing my ass off with his comments.........

One dude taking two hoes down in one thread grin grin

19 bottles of whiskey for you fam cheesy cheesy

Aswear... That guy is a savagist!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Jung(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Choi... We never change... The best classes that year Na biology (reproduction).. efribody dey pay attention pieces.. now e reach puna mata.. see crowd shocked

Sai baba... See what you caused.. if to say Na even factory work these people see do..these angry exchanges no go dey
Abeg pirry me oh.. just passing by

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Neratdagwi: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
i can just imagine my girl friend fixing such
. Fixing of nails can be done in a decent way. Some ladies fix the nails on their left hands only .
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by adeboizy11(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
U go don sabi person wey get degree for womanology. "Awon ti director of women affairs"

Kondomatic:
Lols, this is like saying that a male doctor should not be allowed to come into the labour room because he doesn't have a womb to carry a child nor vagina to push out the child with.

See, vagina cleans itself internally with its natural secretions. Your duty is to keep the outside clean and dry from excess moisture to avoid yeast infections.

A smelly vagina doesn't mean that you're not keeping it clean, most times it is because of one infection or the other

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by anonymous20: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
See as people they dissect pussy with mouth as if na specimen
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by iamchybs(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is why I'll never give a head. Except you let me wash your vagina myself grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Afobear: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Most people wey get money no dey drink small stout so your logic is very myopic.

this combo is discombobulating

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibietela2(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
i can just imagine my girl friend fixing such

Do you use your nails or finger/palm?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
claremont:

You are supposedly a lady, but yet, your views are clearly ignorant. Smelly vagina isn't due to lack of washing, it could be a symptom of a anything e.g STD (bacterial and/or fungal), urinary tract infections, multiple sex partners etc. The vagina is self-cleaning, the use of certain kinds of soap alters its pH balance and predisposes the female to infections. I don't know why I have to explain this to a lady.
That girl dey senseless bro
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Blindfold me and put the neatest dick in the world...maybe by GWR to my nose... I will tell you it's a dick grin grin
It could have a light natural musk, which should be sensual cheesy cheesy. Let me not talk of the unhealthy one, that one isn't my concern. If some ladies can say their vagina doesn't have any natural smell...why can't guys say same. Ahbegi... undecided

My dick doesn't smell, stop fvcking trailer drivers and stop the incessant, irrelevant yappings....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

CHAI. I DEY PITY YOU. YOU NO GET HOPE FOR LIFE AGAIN grin grin grin NNA EHN GUYS WICKED O grin grin
Absolutely Hopeless.. grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibkayee(f): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Babe, let's get this straight...for the purpose of learning.

You mean, even during menstraul cycle...it's okay to wash only the vulva?

Ibkayee, what say you?
I've heard you're only meant to wash the vulva and the inside self cleans o, but I can imagine instinct telling you to try to access the inside, particularly in hot countries like Nigeria cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
U dey ask stupid question
Why do u think ladies allow you to give them HEAD
Na u guys dey clean the place like lawma officials na

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

I've heard you're only meant to wash the vulva and the inside self cleans o, but I can imagine instinct telling you to try to access the inside, particularly in hot countries like Nigeria cheesy

It's well... grin
We go continue to dey manage am.
LOL @ the highlighted.

SonOfAfonja:

My dick doesn't smell, stop fvcking trailer drivers and stop the incessant, irrelevant yappings....
Some correct babes have said same...till dey spread the legs and story changed. No worry ehn... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by adusky1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
What about male how we go clean our vigina,

i dey com o what is

vigina?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.