Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (86193 Views)

Dont Open In Public...lady Shares Hot Backside Photos That Will Rise Konji / See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by jkbee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Eaglekus001:
God bless you

Thank U Jare.. human kind... share d same view wt urs... Nt supposed #EndTime postures grin
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Omofvin: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
With or without pre-wedding, Jesus is the only solid foundation needed by all.

1 Like

Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by kellyTimmy1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
With my FRSC uniform Wehdon o!
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by ariesbull: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yuneehk:
That of the FRSC man and his wife is my favourite. They looked decent, and their poses were simple & real to me

Women are getting uglier these days due to make ups and too much semen

1 Like

Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Yuneehk(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
ariesbull:

Women are getting uglier these days due to make ups and too much semen
Okay.. What has that got to do with my post? I don't understand

1 Like

Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yuneehk:
That of the FRSC man and his wife is my favourite. They looked decent, and their poses were simple & real to me
girls. I know you people like someone that can sweep you off your feet. so what of those of us without muscles?

1 Like

Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by agrovick(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
20 is cool
7, na yansh go kill am
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by NigeriaB(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
3. the gal is complete
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Olive4(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
some of them are really cool....
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by okenwaa(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

My water melon; my cucumber lmao grin
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by okenwaa(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

My fav.
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Yuneehk(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
girls. I know you people like someone that can sweep you off your feet. so what of those of us without muscles?
I love it when my boo is Tall oh. Someone who can give me piggybacks and I'll be comfortable. I've even imagined me on his shoulders already because I'm as petite as the iyawo. Can't wait to meet my own hulk who'll sweep me off my feet.
As for y'all without muscles, hit the gym tongue
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by okenwaa(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by whyx06(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
My favorite is #13
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by mukhcech(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:

My kindda woman.

A lady who is 90% bìtch and 10% Angel.

She will kill u with STD undecided
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by mukhcech(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yuneehk:

I love it when my boo is Tall oh. Someone who can give me piggybacks and I'll be comfortable. I've even imagined me on his shoulders already because I'm as petite as the iyawo. Can't wait to meet my own hulk who'll sweep me off my feet.
As for y'all without muscles, hit the gym tongue
What am I doing here. Check pm.

1 Like

Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Empredboy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
How many of them are still together?
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by centboy123456(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

hahahahahahahahahah dis pic make me laff no be small
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by alexpetersng: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

The best
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
beautydutch:
ubi and esoro pre wedding pix was just the bomb, but their marriage was a different story

please. which number is Ubi and Franklyn's own. I don't know them facially please.

Thanks.
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by IceSplash(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
No 13 is just perfect. They look so comfortable With each other....

No 20 is bae.
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by maasoap(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
What made this number 8 got these many likes?
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Sfateema(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
8 and 19 rock grin
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
7 is dope
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by beautydutch(f): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

please. which number is Ubi and Franklyn's own. I don't know them facially please.

Thanks.
no. 14
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
beautydutch:
no. 14
Thanks a bunch. They look great.
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by beautydutch(f): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Thanks a bunch. They look great.
u welcome. they look great but their marriage wasn't great. well at least God blessed them with a son, maybe someday they will reconcile
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by LargeBreed(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
I love petite ladies, even though i'm huge.
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
beautydutch:
u welcome. they look great but their marriage wasn't great. well at least God blessed them with a son, maybe someday they will reconcile

They had problems with their marriage?

That's sad to hear. Cheating or what,?

Sorry I don't follow celeb's news.
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by daddio(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
NA LIKE SLAVE IM WIFE GO DEY TREAT AM NA
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by beautydutch(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

They had problems with their marriage?

That's sad to hear. Cheating or what,?

Sorry I don't follow celeb's news.
say na domestic violence
Re: 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
beautydutch:
say na domestic violence

That's not cool. All the same... thanks for the info. I sincerely do appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.