Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (55209 Views)

MANUAL: Ladies...Understand Men Finally! / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza2:

Incoherent noise again.
i mean u should unfollow me undecided

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i mean u should unfollow me undecided

Lol, you really do like attention don't you? . You sent me a request to follow you and I did and now you are busy stalking me about it undecided. Go and play with your friends or discuss something meaningful.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you really do like attention don't you? . You sent me a request to follow you and I did and now you are busy stalking me about it undecided. Go and play with your friends or discuss something meaningful.
huh oh sorry i did undecided u can unfollow me now cool

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
huh oh sorry i did undecided u can unfollow me now cool

With pleasure. Don't make the same mistake again. Bye.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

ouch, that hurts

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

With pleasure. Don't make the same mistake again. Bye.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Little girl , what is exactly your problem ? Quoting me on a dead thread undecided. I'm not Jayceon your crush, but I will call him for you grin
really now?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
really now?

Lol, the girl has a thing for you. She's forever following you around grin grin. You have an online igbo wife grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Martin0(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, the girl has a thing for you. She's forever following you around grin grin. You have an online igbo wife grin

Ow my jeezz where have this damsel been for so long..??cheesycheesy
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Martin0:

Ow my jeezz where have this damsel been for so long..??cheesycheesy

Lol, Marty you are still alive? cheesy. How are you?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

LOL it spooks me sometimes.she is part of the reason I'm forerver off line lately grin

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL it spooks me sometimes.she is part of the reason I'm forerver off line lately grin

Lol, I understand. It kinda scares me too. Thank God you don't live in igboland grin

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Benekruku:
Where re the nude pictures...?
Just wasted my data! Mtcheww.....
oga nude no dey taya u? u don take ur drugs dis morning?grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Martin0(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, Marty you are still alive? cheesy. How are you?
Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy am fine lio, It been a long long time,where ve u been? Ve missed u a lot...
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy am fine lio,
It been a long long time,where ve u been?
Ve missed u a lot...

I've been a bit busy. Thanks wink.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Martin0(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

I've been a bit busy. Thanks wink.
Oh ok,(you welcome)

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by theblessings: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Only Afonja guys A.K.a yoruba demons fit bring you down to your kneels grin
like dis one,
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Pidginwhisper: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
theblessings:
like dis one,
You no well @ all grin grin. Shey na this one you take qualify me as a tribalist? Abeg find better one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.