Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (55190 Views)

MANUAL: Ladies...Understand Men Finally! / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

This proves my point. She and the types that date nigerian man are there to loot and cheat easily. He said they feed her and she sleeps around with more than one Nigerian man ? . Again this shows the caliber of" ladies " you attract here. You all diss your own women for south african sluts lol. No classy SA woman would degrade herself and date a Nigerian hustler , only the desperados, hungry, uneducated, homeless, drunkards, drug using , prostitutes , hillbrow dwelling , lazy and unfocused would go for you . That is why you think SA women love you , and no its not the average SA woman that goes for your kind , it is the above mentioned add daddy issues in that list . Show me a working or educated SA that touches a Nigerian, and you can't lol. Other SA women look down on the types that date you , I personally cannot stand their type ; loud , classless, desperate and broke .

You get our low lives and you celebrate it , show me a SA man that publicly dates a Nigerian woman .........

grin grin grin grin

But I can easily show you Nigerian men praising SA whores as if they won gold grin grin grin

This tells one a lot about the two countries grin.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, only a Nigerian would celebrate what she wrote as an apology. No wonder you are on top of the low IQ list and on top of the most illiterate list and have one of the lowest ranks of the best schools cheesy grin. Read between the lines and see if that is an apology .

SA women are mad for you,? Dude I'm a SA woman and whenever I see a SA woman with a Nigerian man I feel like puking. She is almost not only fat, illiterate , dumb as hell, homeless , fake, desperate for attention etc . Lol isn't it funny that you feel proud to have these kind of women yet not even one SA men praises your most celebrated women grin grin. Show me where SA men discuss Nigerian women grin our men go for us and praise us not foreign sluts , Nigerian men praises and worship foreign whores and old despare women lmfao.

You get friend requests ? Lmfao. Boy you know this is the internet right ? I can be a Nigerian man if I wanted to be and lure desperate Nigerian marriage seeking women. My point is that those "SA women " could be Nigerian men inviting you to SA for "marriage " only to rob your arse outside the airport and leave you stranded like many have done to other fools like you.

Look at some of the replies there, many sound like Nigerians. The languages clearly come from google translate because they don't make sense. That is how low you people can go to get relevance? Lmfao and still this didn't trend in any SA media like it did in yours grin grin showing how irrelevant anything Nigerian is in SA lol.

[s]How i wish the average SA woman would know about nairaland and come here and piss all over your " SA women love us" statements. This is an insult to us.
from SA woman's point of view.....

And another thing,those desperate slůts don't specifically go for Nigerian drug peddlers,they go for any fool that's stupid enough to pay their rent,buy them Brazilian weave,etc.

Remember Naija mentality:anything with light skin is godly no matter how ugly or old it is,these are the same people who marry Very old white women and leave their young Naija women hanging with no one to marry them.

Everything you spoke up there is all FACTS

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Gemc3:

I get. I KNOW that wasn't an apology. It didn't sound like one. That is all I'm saying. I don't even care for what she said or what she didn't say.

The last person that quoted me seemed to think I was expecting an apology. I only stated a fact. Cos the topic said it was an apology. It sounded nothing like one. That's all.

Tell that to the Nigerian fools on this thread who actually think this is an apology lol.

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yea i said it, no valueable reason just more dirty words grin

And how will u comprehend wat i meant wen i said u are nt worth pissing me of when u are busy throwing insult here and there. vagin* do dz vagin* do dat, sound lyk u 've got alot of attachment to that word, u dnt seems to be able to do with out it grin

bros eh u better dnt get tired, na me nd u geh dz thread except d will go close it, this thread na ur insult go full am.shebi we don jam each other. awon werey grin grin em enjoying the drama already.

U tink u can piss my type off grin grin jayceon lyk it or not nairaland is ur oxygen tank, u cant do without it

Oya keep it coming grin
you wrote this at 1:25 am ? lipsrsealed .LONELY SLŮT grin grin grin ,you see why I said that NL is your oxygen??

Your VAGIN* is too thirsty,no married women would be on the net after 1 o'clock in the morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
you wrote this at 1:25 am ? lipsrsealed .LONELY SLŮT grin grin grin ,you see why I said that NL is your oxygen??

Your VAGIN* is too thirsty,no married women would be on the net after 1 o'clock in the morning. grin
bros u don d twist every thing ooo grin grin

i no talk say i no dey come nairaland. na u wey dey deny am upandan wey we d try confirm if na true grin grin

1 o'clock in the morning, is that now ur problem abi another excuse grin grin

and dz vagin* word again grin
this is serious grin

shebi naija guys over there no free u hit one of una S.A gels puna na em mek u dey carry am for mouth upandan like lipstick grin grin grin

no worry u go hit one soon, dem go soon free am grin

nairaland is ur oxygen tank grin grin

Another one grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:

i no talk say i no dey come nairaland. na u wey dey deny am upandan wey we d try confirm if na true grin grin

this is serious grin

shebi naija guys over there no free u hit one of una S.A gels puna na em mek u dey carry am for mouth upandan like lipstick grin grin grin

Another one grin grin
I have injected venom into your system with my words,now you starting to sound like a monkey with the ooks and the eeks you typing

Pained Sheboon grin

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
from SA woman's point of view.....

And another thing,those desperate slůts don't specifically go for Nigerian drug peddlers,they go for any fool that's stupid enough to pay their rent,buy them Brazilian weave,etc.

Remember Naija mentality:anything with light skin is godly no matter how ugly or old it is,these are the same people who marry Very old white women and leave their young Naija women hanging with no one to marry them.

Everything you spoke up there is all FACTS

LMFAO, an old light skin or white woman would get a naija dude to marry her before a young naija 21 year old virgin with normal naija skin colour lmfao. That is how their men reason. Light is godly , dark is evil. Naija men are worse than white supremacists I tell you , I feel sorry for their women who have to bleach and wear heavy makeup and cheap weaves to be dated grin. I can't imagine living with a dark arse man who wants me to turn light for him to value me lmfao...life must be hell there lol.

Exactly Jace, those sluts aren't only going for them, they would sleep with a gorilla as long as he will do what they say and pay for everything lol. Nigerians dating these girls usually live like hostages because one single mistake she goes to the cops and deportation back to hell is inevitable grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:

this is serious grin

Another one grin grin

When you talk about SA to a SAn stop writing Igbo use English grin.

2 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
I have injected venom into your system with my words,now you starting to sound like a monkey with the ooks and the eeks you typing

Pained Sheboon grin
grin grin grin

Haba, no vagin* this time grin grin grin

never new u would part with that word for a moment. it must ave really touch, fada lawd grin grin grin

So it is now monkey and ooks grin gimme a lil time to guess why it is now monkey and ooks, hope it's not what am thinking grin grin grin

em really enjoying this drama

jayceon nairaland is ya oxygen tank grin

If en pain u, pass another insult grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

When you talk about SA to a SAn stop writing Igbo use English grin.
grin grin grin

It now lionessza grin

Why ? u want to learn grin

But only understand nekupenda grin

buh wait ooo, i just went through that, there is nothing igbo there grin

Why the qoute grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

It now lionessza grin

Why ? u want to learn grin

But only understand nekupenda grin

Learn Igbo? Lmfao. Why are you insulting me? grin what did I do to deserve this kind of insult grin grin.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Learn Igbo? Lmfao. Why are you insulting me? grin what did I do to deserve this kind of insult grin grin.
grin grin grin

insult ke ? u mean to say privilege grin grin

Teach u ? buh who will be wasting that kind of time grin grin

Nd please note there is nothing like igbo english, dnt knw if u mean to say pidgin or what grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

insult ke ? u mean to say privilege grin grin

Teach u ? buh who will be wasting that kind of time grin grin

Nd please note there is nothing like igbo english, dnt knw if u mean to say pidgin or what grin grin

Atleast now , you are trying harder not to use Igbo. I'm glad to have helped .
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Atleast now , you are trying harder not to use Igbo. I'm glad to have helped .
oh lawd grin grin grin

please there is nothing like igbo english it's rather pidgin

to why i didnt use pidgin ?
cus i needed to pass and important info. of which em sure u got grin grin

It wouldnt be the same next time tho, i use which ever one that suit me at the moment cool

nd i cant buh notice there lil diference between u nd u brother grin

any way it's okay grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oh lawd grin grin grin

please there is nothing like igbo english it's rather pidgin

to why i didnt use pidgin ?
cus i needed to pass and important info. of which em sure u got grin grin

It wouldnt be the same next time tho, i use which ever one that suit me at the moment cool

nd i cant buh notice there lil diference between u nd u brother grin

any way it's okay grin

Use English not Igbo when addressing a SAn we don't understang the criminal language ;Dhence I didn't even try to understand what you wrote. If you want a reply to that gibberish drop the igbo and use English.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Some times I feel sad when I see my fellow naija brodas dey beg one yeye naija girl for one stinky pusi. If only they knew the way outside bootilicious girls (SA, Ghana, Bostwana, Ethiopia, Tanzana, Kenya, Malaysia even European babes) dey wish n enjoy to bleep n date a Nigerian, u go see yourself as kings not mugus.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2017
BennieWang:
Some times I feel sad when I see my fellow naija brodas dey beg one yeye naija girl for one stinky pusi. If only they knew the way outside bootilicious girls (SA, Ghana, Bostwana, Ethiopia, Tanzana, Kenya, Malaysia even European babes) dey wish n enjoy to bleep n date a Nigerian, u go see yourself as kings not mugus.

LMFAO, but look at the kind of women settle for in these societies. The bottom feeders not the ones the men of these countries desire . Maybe you should stop putting your own women down and hunting the world’s cheap women to prove you are " desirable".
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Use English not Igbo when addressing a SAn we don't understang the criminal language ;Dhence I didn't even try to understand what you wrote. If you want a reply to that gibberish drop the igbo and use English.
grin grin grin

Criminal ke grin

Gibberish grin

irony At Work cheesy u wish u can cry

Too bad no one got such time to waste cry cheesy

It not my fault u know cry

ayau ubiak mfin grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

Criminal ke grin

Gibberish grin

irony At Work cheesy u wish u can cry

Too bad no one got such time to waste cry cheesy

It not my fault u know cry

ayau ubiak mfin grin grin

Lol, I gave you too much attention. Now go learn some English Igbo village girl grin.

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Burgerlomo: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
She just dey look 4 a Naija man to be chopping her yam grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I gave you too much attention. Now go learn some English Igbo village girl grin.
grin grin grin

are u worried about mine cheesy

buh town girl no one got the time to waste are teaching u one remember cry

igbo english

there must be something about that word that makes it so hard for u to let go. sounds like u got some connection with it. undecided

oh lemme guess, u once open a thread abou something related to nigerian men or is it women. yea and one dude made mention of something like u must ave dated a nigerian guy nd he broke ur heart for u to ave opened the thread grin maybe the guy's igbo cheesy

It must ave hurt,no wonder you cnt let go of dah line. cry cheesy

Well, it's igbo english in ur own world, maybe thats what he made u to undestand cheesy

Feel free to use it, it's a free world cheesy

beside where that ur brother, hope say em never run grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, an old light skin or white woman would get a naija dude to marry her before a young naija 21 year old virgin with normal naija skin colour lmfao. That is how their men reason. Light is godly , dark is evil. Naija men are worse than white supremacists I tell you , I feel sorry for their women who have to bleach and wear heavy makeup and cheap weaves to be dated grin. I can't imagine living with a dark arse man who wants me to turn light for him to value me lmfao...life must be hell there lol.

Exactly Jace, those sluts aren't only going for them, they would sleep with a gorilla as long as he will do what they say and pay for everything lol. Nigerians dating these girls usually live like hostages because one single mistake she goes to the cops and deportation back to hell is inevitable grin grin
this jungle mentality is what's keeping them in poverty.They have to break the shackles of mental enslavement.People keep saying Africa is cursed but I disagree,certain regions in Africa are cursed

Good to have you back Lio,where you deported? The last time we spoke was early August

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Burgerlomo:
She just dey look 4 a Naija man to be chopping her yam grin
grin grin grin

yam kwa

u wicked gan grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

This proves my point. She and the types that date nigerian man are there to loot and cheat easily. He said they feed her and she sleeps around with more than one Nigerian man ? . Again this shows the caliber of" ladies " you attract here. You all diss your own women for south african sluts lol. No classy SA woman would degrade herself and date a Nigerian hustler , only the desperados, hungry, uneducated, homeless, drunkards, drug using , prostitutes , hillbrow dwelling , lazy and unfocused would go for you . That is why you think SA women love you , and no its not the average SA woman that goes for your kind , it is the above mentioned add daddy issues on that list . Show me a working or educated SA that touches a Nigerian, and you can't lol. Other SA women look down on the types that date you , I personally cannot stand their type ; loud , classless, desperate and broke .

You get our low lives and you celebrate it , show me a SA man that publicly dates a Nigerian woman .........

grin grin grin grin

But I can easily show you Nigerian men praising SA whores as if they won gold grin grin grin

This tells one a lot about the two countries grin.
shocked shocked I really want to see your face. Are you able to PM me?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
shocked shocked I really want to see your face. Are you able to PM me?

Lol, you will never see my face.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you will never see my face.
Have already seen it before. Don't bother grin cheesy wink
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
this jungle mentality is what's keeping them in poverty.They have to break the shackles of mental enslavement.People keep saying Africa is cursed but I disagree,certain regions in Africa are cursed

Good to have you back Lio,where you deported? The last time we spoke was early August

LMFAO,I have never seen a nation with backward thinking youth as this one. Young people should not be thinking this way, chopping heads for " wealth" cheesy , believing a continent is cursed when they are the ones cursed grin.

Lol, no I wasn't deported was a bit busy. How is your side of jozi today?

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
Have already seen it before. Don't bother grin cheesy wink

Lol, then you shouldn't have asked .
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, then you shouldn't have asked .
Wanted to throw you off-balance a little bit grin cheesy
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

are u worried about mine cheesy

buh town girl no one got the time to waste are teaching u one remember cry

igbo english

there must be something about that word that makes it so hard for u to let go. sounds like u got some connection with it. undecided

oh lemme guess, u once open a thread abou something related to nigerian men or is it women. yea and one dude made mention of something like u must ave dated a nigerian guy nd he broke ur heart for u to ave opened the thread grin maybe the guy's igbo cheesy

It must ave hurt,no wonder you cnt let go of dah line. cry cheesy

Well, it's igbo english in ur own world, maybe thats what he made u to undestand cheesy

Feel free to use it, it's a free world cheesy

beside where that ur brother, hope say em never run grin grin

I don't do drug peddlers, scammers and skill miners . So no i would never be desperate enough to even think of touching your brothers , it's too demeaning.

Ever wondered why they are so desparate for SA women going as far as marrying prostitutes lol yet you would never see a SA chatting up a Nigerian woman . Igbo girls like you only attract your Igbo boys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
Wanted to throw you off-balance a little bit grin cheesy

Lol, you can't succeed there.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you can't succeed there.
If guys out there can behave like me, I think these SA girls would be the ones begging. My friends and I never approached them. They got jealous and asked; why don't you guys talk to your African sisters? cheesy

As a cool guy, I was like are we really from Africa? Think about our accents first of all. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.