Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

She Lied She Was A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied She Was A Virgin (7675 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Jadoskii(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

fat lie, no pain at all, I once deflowered a girl with condom self.... nothing special, guys who haven't done such should stop saying trash....

op, it might me true, study shows when a girl grows up before deflowered she might not bleed, together with the fingering it maybe true. use diplomacy way to get talk from her.

I went through similar situation with my babe, she didn't bleed, she had to swear with the Bible , she is a respecter of the holy word. she digged out her Ex contact, and I was chatting like her, she told me hurting things I should say to him, so that he will spill all through anger, I then found out she wasn't lying. she's too innocent, when you see a girl that's a virgin you will know.. she did stupid things to prove herself....

during that period, sometime she begged for sex, I can recall a day she raped me. but now she is outgrowing that initial feelings, but I gave Kudos to her parents, they really did a nice job in her upbringing.

very innocent, not materialistic, good girl.. She'sa treasure, if you see how I take hold her mehn the girl is a wife material, turn down cars 3times I have observed, when I was going to her hostel then as a student, saw a car following her and calling her but she ignored, until I met me at the gate observing her.... then she jokingly told me, you done spoil show for me.... lolz, it three times I observed that...... we share facebook password, she's hiding anything, she gives me her cash if she has, I remember a day I spent her 30k her dad gave her and when I gave her 20k after some month she was jam happy, she do my nails cutting, she calls each day, she sends card when I request, that's if she has... we have had our own issues, we have fight, quarrel and so on but we are waxing stronger.... she supported my 2.1...she is a durlimg.... I have promised she won't lack provided I have..a good girl in deed....you Bleep babe you go know say you Bleep..... truth be told, I love her beyond sex.....

in essence bro, love her beyond that, treat her fine, give her reason to always trust you, it's possible she's a virgin even without blood .......support her, you will be happy you did. the blood thing is over rated.
I just av to like dis Ur post because typing all that with that Ur tecno fone must be really stressful....u try
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by omoiyalayi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=60089869][/quote]

It's the truth even if you have been so truthful in a relationship your partner might be lying to you whether you like it or not either side or both side lie

Except you are lying to yourself
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by omoiyalayi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
kally01:
pls explain how to get used to lies . I cant just stand it because as much as possible I try to speak the truth

You mean you never tell her a lie?

Even husband and wife lie about few things in their life

You can't be snooping in on her all the time, if she tells you something and you later found out it was a lie you can decided to let it go or confront her with it.

People lie to you most times not because they want to hurt you but because they want to protect you.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Wizklynd23(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

ain't lying, what I typed is 20 percent of her kindness...she's far ahead of what I typed.

Damn this; I love such girls
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

fat lie, no pain at all, I once deflowered a girl with condom self.... nothing special, guys who haven't done such should stop saying trash....

op, it might me true, study shows when a girl grows up before deflowered she might not bleed, together with the fingering it maybe true. use diplomacy way to get talk from her.

I went through similar situation with my babe, she didn't bleed, she had to swear with the Bible , she is a respecter of the holy word. she digged out her Ex contact, and I was chatting like her, she told me hurting things I should say to him, so that he will spill all through anger, I then found out she wasn't lying. she's too innocent, when you see a girl that's a virgin you will know.. she did stupid things to prove herself....

during that period, sometime she begged for sex, I can recall a day she raped me. but now she is outgrowing that initial feelings, but I gave Kudos to her parents, they really did a nice job in her upbringing.

very innocent, not materialistic, good girl.. She'sa treasure, if you see how I take hold her mehn the girl is a wife material, turn down cars 3times I have observed, when I was going to her hostel then as a student, saw a car following her and calling her but she ignored, until I met me at the gate observing her.... then she jokingly told me, you done spoil show for me.... lolz, it three times I observed that...... we share facebook password, she's hiding anything, she gives me her cash if she has, I remember a day I spent her 30k her dad gave her and when I gave her 20k after some month she was jam happy, she do my nails cutting, she calls each day, she sends card when I request, that's if she has... we have had our own issues, we have fight, quarrel and so on but we are waxing stronger.... she supported my 2.1...she is a durlimg.... I have promised she won't lack provided I have..a good girl in deed....you Bleep babe you go know say you Bleep..... truth be told, I love her beyond sex.....

in essence bro, love her beyond that, treat her fine, give her reason to always trust you, it's possible she's a virgin even without blood .......support her, you will be happy you did. the blood thing is over rated.

e b lyk say dis thread is divided. two in one. issokia
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

Woooow! What an overwhelming description about a girlfriend.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Focus and make sure you graduate with atleast a 2.1.thats my advice for you,
Please don't alow any emotion hold you down.
Thank me in 5 years time.
Someone actually told me these but I didn't take it seriously,today I am regreting it.
We're are my friends then,we have mostly parted ways,if I had a good result I could have had a better job by now.
He who has ears,let him hear
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by jashar(f): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2017
pocohantas:

You just have to give it up for 21st century christians. A respecter of the holy word, is disrespecting the holy word's instruction. God sef for done weak for una matter grin grin grin

Such a nice girl, but leave the holy word away from things like this. Swearing to fornication with the Holy Bible...chai!!!!

Modern Christians, they pick the bible passage that suits them and discard the rest.

OP, sorry about that.
Maybe she's actually one, not all of them bleed or cry.

Or maybe she isn't one and was planning to download 'hymen' from Appworld.

Either way, the nunu is tight, enjoy yourself while the offer last.

@ your bolded, I don't even know what to say. People should just stop with the deceit.

Lord have mercy.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by heendrix(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, naso bt bro if to say u press further she go fall.. Al Dose wey she deh do na code

thanks for the friendly advice bro grin without front or back press further ke

abeg take your course backs o grin grin
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Stevengerd(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
heendrix:

thanks for the friendly advice bro grin without front or back press further ke
abeg take your course backs o grin grin
Lol, no frnt/ back... I'm weak
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Khennywhite8775(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
It normally occur, av expirence it , go ahead wit ur galfrnd
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by kally01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
omoiyalayi:

You mean you never tell her a lie?

Even husband and wife lie about few things in their life

You can't be snooping in on her all the time, if she tells you something and you later found out it was a lie you can decided to let it go or confront her with it.

People lie to you most times not because they want to hurt you but because they want to protect you.
note I said as much as possible I try to speak the truth and I understand that there are times people lie because they dont want to hurt u, what I dont understand is getting used to lies
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by KingAzubuike(f): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
golor:

This one don turn innocent girl to maga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Photo I Saw On Facebook Which Got People Talking / What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections / Two Shameless Slay Queens Fight In An Hotel Over A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.