Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,444 members, 7,853,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

She Lied She Was A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied She Was A Virgin (7673 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Lily4star(f): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Calm down and face your books, kid.

Easy na, in a civilized country 20 years is a grown up adult living and fending for themselves, Amber Rose with all her swag is currently dating a 21yr old. I am sure at 20 you don dey kobontin and at that age if someone told you to face your books you would get upset. Allow the boy seek for knowledge in peace.

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

fat lie, no pain at all, I once deflowered a girl with condom self.... nothing special, guys who haven't done such should stop saying trash....

op, it might me true, study shows when a girl grows up before deflowered she might not bleed, together with the fingering it maybe true. use diplomacy way to get talk from her.

I went through similar situation with my babe, she didn't bleed, she had to swear with the Bible , she is a respecter of the holy word. she digged out her Ex contact, and I was chatting like her, she told me hurting things I should say to him, so that he will spill all through anger, I then found out she wasn't lying. she's too innocent, when you see a girl that's a virgin you will know.. she did stupid things to prove herself....

during that period, sometime she begged for sex, I can recall a day she raped me. but now she is outgrowing that initial feelings, but I gave Kudos to her parents, they really did a nice job in her upbringing.

very innocent, not materialistic, good girl.. She'sa treasure, if you see how I take hold her mehn the girl is a wife material, turn down cars 3times I have observed, when I was going to her hostel then as a student, saw a car following her and calling her but she ignored, until I met me at the gate observing her.... then she jokingly told me, you done spoil show for me.... lolz, it three times I observed that...... we share facebook password, she's hiding anything, she gives me her cash if she has, I remember a day I spent her 30k her dad gave her and when I gave her 20k after some month she was jam happy, she do my nails cutting, she calls each day, she sends card when I request, that's if she has... we have had our own issues, we have fight, quarrel and so on but we are waxing stronger.... she supported my 2.1...she is a durlimg.... I have promised she won't lack provided I have..a good girl in deed....you Bleep babe you go know say you Bleep..... truth be told, I love her beyond sex.....

in essence bro, love her beyond that, treat her fine, give her reason to always trust you, it's possible she's a virgin even without blood .......support her, you will be happy you did. the blood thing is over rated.
goddammit, niccur you fvcking talk too much man
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Duru009(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ladies always lie concerning their virginity.

Why?
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by samisj4real(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

fat lie, no pain at all, I once deflowered a girl with condom self.... nothing special, guys who haven't done such should stop saying trash....

op, it might me true, study shows when a girl grows up before deflowered she might not bleed, together with the fingering it maybe true. use diplomacy way to get talk from her.

I went through similar situation with my babe, she didn't bleed, she had to swear with the Bible , she is a respecter of the holy word. she digged out her Ex contact, and I was chatting like her, she told me hurting things I should say to him, so that he will spill all through anger, I then found out she wasn't lying. she's too innocent, when you see a girl that's a virgin you will know.. she did stupid things to prove herself....

during that period, sometime she begged for sex, I can recall a day she raped me. but now she is outgrowing that initial feelings, but I gave Kudos to her parents, they really did a nice job in her upbringing.

very innocent, not materialistic, good girl.. She'sa treasure, if you see how I take hold her mehn the girl is a wife material, turn down cars 3times I have observed, when I was going to her hostel then as a student, saw a car following her and calling her but she ignored, until I met me at the gate observing her.... then she jokingly told me, you done spoil show for me.... lolz, it three times I observed that...... we share facebook password, she's hiding anything, she gives me her cash if she has, I remember a day I spent her 30k her dad gave her and when I gave her 20k after some month she was jam happy, she do my nails cutting, she calls each day, she sends card when I request, that's if she has... we have had our own issues, we have fight, quarrel and so on but we are waxing stronger.... she supported my 2.1...she is a durlimg.... I have promised she won't lack provided I have..a good girl in deed....you Bleep babe you go know say you Bleep..... truth be told, I love her beyond sex.....

in essence bro, love her beyond that, treat her fine, give her reason to always trust you, it's possible she's a virgin even without blood .......support her, you will be happy you did. the blood thing is over rated.
I no come understand again oo, all these sermon na for who?
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pu7pl3(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

Are u sure we are not dating the same girl
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by samisj4real(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Sorry about that. Maybe she's actually one, not all of them bleed or cry.
Or maybe she isn't one and was planning to download hymen from Appworld.
Either way, the nunu is tight, enjoy yourself while the offer last.
@ ya signature are u HUSHPUPPI sister, girlfriend or crush?
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pu7pl3(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lily4star:

Easy na, in a civilized country 20 years is a grown up adult living and fending for themselves, Amber Rose with all her swag is currently dating a 21yr old. I am sure at 20 you don dey kobontin and at that age if someone told you to face your books you would get upset. Allow the boy seek for knowledge in peace.

Er 21 savage is 24 not 21

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pu7pl3(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Sorry about that.
Maybe she's actually one, not all of them bleed or cry.

Or maybe she isn't one and was planning to download hymen from Appworld.

Either way, the nunu is tight, enjoy yourself while the offer last.

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pu7pl3(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Op are angry because she lied to you or because you didn't meet her a Virgin cos in your write up and some of the comments you're pained he lied to you

Don't you ever lie to her before?

Is not going to be the first or the last

Telling lies is common in any relationship get used to it

2 Likes

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pu7pl3(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

See as this one turn thread to olx.
If other people start talking about their babe.
Yours won't even rank instead to determine enjoy your blessings codedly. You dey run mouth

Jealousy!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Lily4star(f): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Er 21 savage is 24 not 21

Thanks, 21 was what I read tho

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Wizklynd23(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

Hmmm. This your superstory sounds nice... If it's true, I guess it's the type I will like to have

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Wizklynd23(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

sure bro.....i have a girl, who will beg me not to buy anything outside my home meal, even if there's not meat in the meal.... Bros leave God used her to bless me. ever since we met, it has been stepping stone.
Damn it I love this...... But

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pu7pl3(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lily4star:

Thanks, 21 was what I read tho

Wen did u read it... maybe 3yrs ago
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Mcy56(f): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
It does amaze me when these pple are talking about sex as if that's the whole essence of life. This world has actually turned upside down! At 20 or even less, all you can think of is sex, if its not tight complaint, its tight again complaint, if she's lying then you do the needful, some kind guys have brought it to your doorstep here, take time to read about it and if you don't believe, still do the needful.
Bros, education and literature section is there waiting for you, go and fill your life with knowledge necessary to have High GPA and make living worthwhile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by heendrix(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

sure bro.....i have a girl, who will beg me not to buy anything outside my home meal, even if there's not meat in the meal.... Bros leave God used her to bless me. ever since we met, it has been stepping stone.

Lol right now I dey envy you pass anybody o grin

wish God could make me as lucky as you. coz the ones I been dey meet can request for Donald trump jet if possible

Guy abeg link me na grin

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by heendrix(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Deeper wetin?.. even deeper life gal's don tear eyes naw

Lol I cant even do mistake marry one. a family friend married one of their girls surprisingly a 5 month old weeding Looks like 6 years weeding offer me a deeper life free of charge my reply would be

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Stevengerd(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

Lol I cant even do mistake marry one. a family friend married one of their girls surprisingly a 5 month old weeding Looks like 6 years weeding offer me a deeper life free of charge my reply would be
Lol Bro, Ah get dem plenty around me. their gals don tear eyes pass....
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Calm down and face your books, kid.
Shut up
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by heendrix(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol Bro, Ah get dem plenty around me. their gals don tear eyes pass....

Lol Remind me of one day I was invited to their campus fellowship one lady came n welcome me so I touched her hand oboi she almost kneel down ask for forgiveness from god all say my hand touch her own grin
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by NoToPile: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
angry angry
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by BaeMercy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
if she's very tight then she's a virgin, and you don't expect all virgins to see blood flow when they first make love, she was free with you that's why no blood flow. She didn't hide anything from you, don't be confused hold her tight she's your woman.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Shut up
Your mouth

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Your mouth
Enemy of state
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by kally01(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Op are angry because she lied to you or because you didn't meet her a Virgin cos in your write up and some of the comments you're pained he lied to you

Don't you ever lie to her before?

Is not going to be the first or the last

Telling lies is common in any relationship get used to it
pls explain how to get used to lies . I cant just stand it because as much as possible I try to speak the truth

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by kally01(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
zeelord:

grin
zeelord:

e pain am
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Dahrah: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmmm...
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by ShafebProperty(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

photocopy of my Story
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Stevengerd(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

Lol Remind me of one day I was invited to their campus fellowship one lady came n welcome me so I touched her hand oboi she almost kneel down ask for forgiveness from god all say my hand touch her own grin
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Stevengerd(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

Lol, naso bt bro if to say u press further she go fall.. Al Dose wey she deh do na code
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by golor(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Hmmm. This your superstory sounds nice... If it's true, I guess it's the type I will like to have

ain't lying, what I typed is 20 percent of her kindness...she's far ahead of what I typed.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by makydebbie(f): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
This is why people should not be sleeping in biology class smhhhh lipsrsealed

Next time PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!

Jeez!
And the op is still a student. In this day and age, you expect all virgins to bleed. Op better face your books, misplaced priorities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My GF Treats Me Like A Master / This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.