Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (60260 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Thedrebaba: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
chibikedon:
i believe in this assertion that Mr Buhari is not in niger

Ofcourse he is not in Niger, he is in Nigeria , you can't even tell the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by DabuIIIT: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is the reason I tend not to be surprised at the sheer stupidity being displayed by his gullible Potor Pigs and Idiots. When you urinate on the ground and have a supposed human being with a functional brain take to the floor to lick your urine clean, there is virtually nothing you'd tell them which they wouldn't believe.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Mehn! I no envy dis ipob position at all.
Dem just dey confused. Kai! To be mumu follow mumu no be wetin person go wish for even him enemy samsam! grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by LexngtonSteele: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
Fake news by Lai Mohammed and his cohorts for gullible zombies to believe. Show us video of Kanu sayings so, otherwise stick your tacky cock and bull story up your rear.

LOL....even you are denying your "god", Kanu because you know these comments are very stupid.

I believe Kanu, it's a Sudanese body double

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by soliddust2020: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
This guy is very lousy with his words, he just gave the government more evidence on his treasonable felony charges. I wonder what is his PRO team are doing, oops i forgot you can't advice the supreme leader of IPOB. The government should just ignore him, very soon he insult and fall out with his followers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by AntiWailer: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
These f00ls are better ignored.

When they revoke his bail. They should jail him till 2019 the way Jonathan jailed Henry Okah.

Buhari is trying hard to be who he is not. He should be himself and do the needful to arrest all these nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by marisdgreat(f): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
that's how it starts. Now after hypnotizing their members, the Supreme leader of IPOB has asked his supporters to burn down Nigeria if he is arrested. You can't predict the outcome of that.
I am not in support of biafra ooh but the ones fulani herdsmen and bokoharam has been doing what will u now call them or say about it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by goshee: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Femjonsonn:
This Nnamdi is becoming too shallow.

My man abeg quit biafra agitation make you start your stand up comedy career... You go blow.
Funny clown.

See weak propaganda
in you entire kindred, community, local government and state you don't have a person as influencial as that young man. at least you politicians have to pay to buy crowd and KANU does his by a mare speech. your hate and envy will only endear KANU more to his followers. you don't know the deputy governor of your state but you know kanus wife and his father it tells how influential the young fearless man has been. he has carved a niche in the zoo history book for himself even if he dies on what he believes in. at least now among the biafrans he is mentioned at the same breath with the mighty Ojukwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nwadiuto247: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Pwhitelaw:
..... Only three soldiers demolished a big market in imo and the best you guys can do is to rant on nairaland... Nigeria army no get chill. When the war start you will know who is deadly between ipob and our soldiers

Which three soldiers? Go and ask about Ohaji boys that Rochas is said to be using because of their bullet proof charms (odeshi).
Forget about what you read online.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by PrinceMario(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
Fake news by Lai Mohammed and his cohorts for gullible zombies to believe. Show us video of Kanu sayings so, otherwise stick your tacky cock and bull story up your rear.
Idoit. So you mean you don't have data to watch that video on the front page

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by emerged01(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
soliddust2020:
This guy is very lousy with his words, he just gave the government more evidence on his treasonable felony charges. I wonder what is his PRO team are doing, oops i forgot you can't advice the supreme leader of IPOB. The government should just ignore him, very soon he insult and fall out with his followers.
People said Buhari made mistake locking up but he(Kanu) is about to make the same mistake describing himself as a man that can burn Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by goshee: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:
The Ex London Gay club stripper has taken cocaine again!

It's now confirmed that Nnamadi Kanu is mentally unstable and needs urgent attention

Suspected when he suddenly became Jew.

Whoever mingles with FFK ends up being a Junkie. Fayose and Kanu re typical example
in your entire life and the life of your community no body will attained the height attained by those you have mentioned, think about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by kikake: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

LOL....even you are denying your "god", Kanu because you know these comments are very stupid.

I believe Kanu, it's a Sudanese body double

grin grin grin

Kanu is on political propaganda. What he says are called propaganda in politics.

If Kanu lies, Lai Mohammed lied worse than Kanu to bring a man like Buhari to preside over Nigeria in the 21st Century; Nigeria with hundreds of thousands of younger, less corrupt and more educated people than Buhari.

Yaribawa is now enjoying Buhari govt, as Nigeria went down the drain less than one year under Buhari.

These Yaribawa calling Nnamdi Kanu mad need to check into the nearest psychiatric clinic to have their mental capacitance analysed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Benekruku(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
goshee:
in your entire life and the life of your community no body will attained the height attained by those you have mentioned, think about it

Is that all you have to say Mofo?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
kikake:

Half education is a disease. Must easterners return to the east before or after Biafra is restored?
Did the British insist that Nigerians in Britain return to Nigeria as a condition for granting independence to Nigeria?
Midnight free education is not doing good in the SW.
Stop blabbing like a broken ogene dance drum. Evidently, u Anumanus have chosen all available means to achieve ur honey filled kingdom except what she suggested up there n some sensible manner of approach.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
only feeble minds will believe this crap. so the same buhari's stunt double was able to clone his voice during the press briefing he had few weeks ago abi?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by micgray100(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Federal Govt should handle this case with care.
Don't want another 1967 war.
Meanwhile.. Register your Limited Liability Company for just 85k. For 5 working days..
See enough commendations of my previous work on my signature link trend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Badonasty(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Bobnotrouble: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Now it's crystal clear that this guy is suffering from hallucination!
I pity his clueless supporters sad

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017
kikake:

Kanu is on political propaganda. What he says are called propaganda in politics.

If Kanu lies, Lai Mohammed lied worse than Kanu to bring a man like Buhari to preside over Nigeria in the 21st Century; Nigeria with hundreds of thousands of younger, less corrupt and more educated people than Buhari.

Yaribawa is now enjoying Buhari govt, as Nigeria went down the drain less than one year under Buhari.

These Yaribawa calling Nnamdi Kanu mad need to check into the nearest psychiatric clinic to have their mental capacitance analysed.
Trying to find sense for his demented Lord and Savior.
You better go drag piss lick before sharp ipob miscreants lick am dry.
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by kikake: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Think about what type of fraudulent political structure and governance system that enabled a man like Buhari become president of Nigeria, Nigeria with all the best of politicians and intellectual class.

If you, you, you Yarubawa can't join the east to tackle the fraudulent political structure and governance system now, not tomorrow, woes betide any body that kicks against restoration of Biafra. You don't get it by calling Kanu and his followers mad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by joepentwo(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by jajajaja828: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
So the wedding u do un church is not freedom. Use your head. Black Africa. Is wedding not an Oath. What do u call an oath. The ones your leaders swear, what. Black man always reason backwards. Your wife said the marriage is over, u said no. That means you are gaining something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by menthomatics(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
maybe Nnamdi cownu has been afflicted with madness by this ipob wahala, Or else he his myopic (short sight). Anyway he can only his indolent gullible minded followers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by powerkey: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzg84rCnMPA

I have long maintained that this man is a terrorist who has no regard for any law despite making himself to be a victim who has been denied his rights.

I do not believe in peace, I only believe in justice. So if by law he his deemed worthy of an arrest, and as a result his terrorist group attempt to "bomb Nigeria down to the ground", then every single one of them should be neutralized. 2 million terrorists under oath to his command in Abuja is of no significance to the case of facts before the judge, so Kanu should stop being scared of returning to the prison he voluntarily campaigned to return to. Terrorism disguised as people power will not stop the Judge from revoking a bail that has been vehemently abused.

Those who love to cry to the UN and US, should also send in this video recording showing their leader at his menacing finest. This video is enough evidence to conclude the treason prosecution of the accused. This video is also enough evidence when the anarchy he has consistently campaigned for is unfolded at Abuja.
They will attempt to play the victim card, but this video is all that will matter, to show that the victim propaganda is only a tool designed by the aggressor.

Give this arrogant egoist a microphone, and in due time he talks himself into destruction. I really do not envy his lawyers who have to argue the case of a difficult man who makes their work tedious.

IPOB is a terrorist group, and Kanu is the chief terrorist.

Some Afonjas are complete lunatics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by kikake: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Trying to find sense for his demented Lord and Savior.
You better go drag piss lick before sharp ipob miscreants lick am dry.
Next!

IPOB people are not miscreants. They are the sharpest group of southern Nigerians trying to save the south of Nigeria from the effects of the rot in Nigeria.

Only a most idiotic mind would think that Nigeria is on the right track, because the idiot's relation is either holding a political position like Fashola holding three most important portfolios, or an idiotic fellow getting contracts from politicians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by soliddust2020: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
emerged01:

People said Buhari made mistake locking up but he(Kanu) is about to make the same mistake describing himself as a man that can burn Nigeria.

UN and amnesty intl will not come to his aid because this statement means he wants to fight the Nigerian govt. The issue of the BSS is still fresh and they will all see it as a military wing, the bss leader made some threatening statements. But my concern is the lives that will be lost if the government goes after him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Chimarcel: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
kolaaderin:
Its very terrifying that we live in the same country with Pigs that would believe and support this insanity. Please the government should just do quick and give them the pototo republic and let us rest from pigs called biafrians

Let thunder fire your entire generation to ashes for calling Biafrans pigs. You will die any day someone tries to cheat you and you complain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by JegaQuin: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
chibikedon:

Then BIAFRATISM virus has got into ya organ system! you need to see a Doc at Yaba apa osi quick!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by 989900: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
kikake:

[s]A parasite in overdrive. Who knows from the corner this one is milking from the rot in Nigeria?[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by mpeg(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
chibikedon:

It baffles me that I have never seen Buhari make a speacch or presentation on the media since his return... But they will only show us pictures whenever they cast news about him... I anticipated that they are actually impersonating him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / President Buhari Commissions 700 Troop Carriers (Pictures) / Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.