Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (60509 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by bluecircle470: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Now is the time to put a check on this man called Nnamdi kanu b4 he start biting people. His temperature is fluctuating. (Ara ile pe ni amudi sugbon weereey ni ara ita pe)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by callidon: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
i think so if BUHARI is actually in Nigeria u would have seen the sign.callidon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Throwback: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
rozayx5:
nairaland and their ceo trying their best to paint NNamdi kanu black

funny enough , they have no say in the scheme of things

You are still living in denial despite the video evidences that suggests we have another boko haram on our hands.

Nobody needs to paint Kanu black, he only needs to open his mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzg84rCnMPA

I have long maintained that this man is a terrorist who has no regard for any law despite making himself to be a victim who has been denied his rights.

I do not believe in peace, I only believe in justice. So if by law he his deemed worthy of an arrest, and as a result his terrorist group attempt to "bomb Nigeria down to the ground", then every single one of them should be neutralized. 2 million terrorists under oath to his command in Abuja is of no significance to the case of facts before the judge, so Kanu should stop being scared of returning to the prison he voluntarily campaigned to return to. Terrorism disguised as people power will not stop the Judge from revoking a bail that has been vehemently abused.

Those who love to cry to the UN and US, should also send in this video recording showing their leader at his menacing finest. This video is enough evidence to conclude the treason prosecution of the accused. This video is also enough evidence when the anarchy he has consistently campaigned for is unfolded at Abuja.
They will attempt to play the victim card, but this video is all that will matter, to show that the victim propaganda is only a tool designed by the aggressor.

Give this arrogant egoist a microphone, and in due time he talks himself into destruction. I really do not envy his lawyers who have to argue the case of a difficult man who makes their work tedious.

IPOB is a terrorist group, and Kanu is the chief terrorist.

CC: jkfugghhghjdd. That is your video evidence above. What do you have to say now, having expressed surprise that a man who had
cunningly played the victim is the aggressor?

D Same terrorists also want NNPC board appointments....their mumu just dey upload....15% loading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by CrtlAltDel: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by msylva2147(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
uzohrome:
The surgeon perfected the job, buhari is not in Nigeria. Jibrin said same, the wife knows. Northern cabals self. Undisclosed illness. To avert this calamity he should dialogue with Ipob or the country will be reduced to zero in hours. Ipob is deadly
I am not against their call for referendum but what you are saying nothing but wash. iPob can't do more than a dead rat. they are just bunch of comedians.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by jamjo: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I don't like President Buhari's attitude but IPOB must be stopped. IPOB terrifies people, creating uncertainty and they can be compared to ISIS.

What have they done to terrifies you, that you want them to compared to ISIS have they destroyed, bomb, kill any of your family member . IPOB has conducted themselves well more than they political parties and politicians we have in Nigeria today, but you hypocrites are afraid they are winning. Only in Nigeria that a call for referendum is crime.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by ExInferis(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
And this lunatic is the leader igboes worship and expect to salvage their collective destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by uzohrome(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
msylva2147:
I am not against their call for referendum but what you are saying nothing but wash. iPob can't do more than a dead rat. they are just bunch of comedians.

A word is enough for the wise. Dialogue is the answer if not the country will be destroyed totally. Ibb also advised the president not to rearest NK even OBJ. They knew better. Just pray he listen if not!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by uzohrome(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
frankihima:
I pray for God to let him live till that day 17 next month so that he and his supporters can witness what will happen to them in abuja .I live in abuja and I promise u guys that if dare bring that nonsense down to abuja he and his supporters will not live to tell the world.

For your information, come 17 Oct, he will be in Abuja live with more than 2million Ipob members and let see how it unfold. Remember they are acting in accordance to the law of the land. Ipob is registered organization. I think I will stop here for now

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by msylva2147(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2017
uzohrome:

A word is enough for the wise. Dialogue is the answer if not the country will be destroyed totally. Ibb also advised the president not to rearest NK even OBJ. They knew better. Just pray he listen if not!!!
nothing will happen, they are just bunch of fools and besides dialogue for what? Namdi kanu will be rearrested and will be taken back to that kuje prison because that's where he belongs and I believe he is doing all this for his own selfish interest not for the benefit of any biafrans, that's why you see no successful igbo person will be thinking towards that direction. people are living in peace but because of greed they want something to come up which they won't be able to withstand instead they will start running when the heat is on, we have seen the likes on several occasions,
so there's nothing new about what that clueless kanu nnamdi is doing with his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
uzohrome:

Wow your soldiers! Laughs! Your soldiers that could not defeat ordinary boko haram that's not even up to only militants in south south. Pack well and let pray for peace because the outcome will de deadly. Ipod is in morethan 100 nations of this world and you think there will not collateral damage if kanu is reareted? Dialogue is the best result. Main while let buhari come out openly with a current DNA test to prove himself to Nigeria. The surgeon did a perfect job.
.... Provide the cash for the DNA test..... Only a blind man like you and kanu believe the vague statement... Lazy people

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by oyatz(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
The war will only be fought on your soil, in other parts of Nigeria, there will be peace and progress.

kikake:
CONTINUING TO FORCE IGBOS TO ONE NIGERIA DOES NO GOOD EITHER TO REST OF NIGERIA OR TO THE IGBOS.
CONDUCT A REFERENDUM ON BIAFRA, IF NON-IGBO GROUPS IN THE SOUTHSOUTH DO NOT VOTE FOR BIAFRA, LET THEM REMAIN WITH NIGERIA WITHOUT BIAFRA.

DON'T GO FOR ANOTHER WAR FOR ONE NIGERIA. EVERY PART OF NIGERIA MUST GET THE DIRTY ASPECT OF WAR IF WAR BREAKS OUT AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by GavelSlam: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
uzohrome:

For your information, come 17 Oct, he will be in Abuja live with more than 2million Ipob members and let see how it unfold. Remember they are acting in accordance to the law of the land. Ipob is registered organization. I think I will stop here for now

Guy, how far for October 17?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by CrtlAltDel: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

Guy, how far for October 17?
He was actually talking about Oct 17,2018 grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by GavelSlam: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Yyeske(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Na wah o, so this is how IPOB with its miscreants just fizzled out just like that.
What a wicked world!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by PFRB: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2017
It is very obvious now that the current person called Buhari is in his early 60s. Younger than Osinbajo. Very very clear now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by shukuokukobambi: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Na wah o, so this is how IPOB with its miscreants just fizzled out just like that.
What a wicked world!!!!

the thing dey wonder me till now cheesy

in fact, there's a prayer point I've learnt because of the albino hunchback and his followers

"may I not use my own mouth to invite calamity upon my life"

these guys just bragged themselves into oblivion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by shukuokukobambi: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
uzohrome:
The surgeon perfected the job, buhari is not in Nigeria. Jibrin said same, the wife knows. Northern cabals self. Undisclosed illness. To avert this calamity he should dialogue with Ipob or the country will be reduced to zero in hours. Ipob is deadly

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm simply bored so came to have some laughs. strong and deadly man, how market? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by uzohrome(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nnamdi won technically ... although you will not understand
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm simply bored so came to have some laughs. strong and deadly man, how market? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by CrtlAltDel: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
uzohrome:
Please make us understand… is the below part of Technically grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6255318_buharichief_jpeg_jpeg2e4205a43f2b68342ebc2e4017a612ae

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Okoyeeboz: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2017
uzohrome:

The only thing the Late Nnamdi Kanu won is a free burial from the Federal Government.

Ipob piglets, how markate?
No single Keke for Aba dey fly Ipob flag again.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by uzohrome(m): 2:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Wisdom is profitable to direct, if only you can see what the future has for biafra but you won't see because it is beyound your comprehension
Okoyeeboz:

The only thing the Late Nnamdi Kanu won is a free burial from the Federal Government.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by DonBobes(m): 3:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Please don't give dis LIEPODS more heartaches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by SillyMods: 4:43am On Nov 30, 2017
No Biafla, no erection!

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by GavelSlam: 5:37am On Nov 30, 2017
uzohrome:
Wisdom is profitable to direct, if only you can see what the future has for biafra but you won't see because it is beyound your comprehension

You done turn philosopher. Your name na Plato?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by shukuokukobambi: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2017
uzohrome:

You truly don turn philosopher like someone said above. Operation Python dance truly reset una brains because do you remember making the threat below? cheesy

"To avert this calamity he should dialogue with Ipob or the country will be reduced to zero in hours. Ipob is deadly

Where did your confidence and braggadocio go? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by rapheal5(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Na horse shit d guy dey smoke...kilo fa igbe Eshin in olamide voice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by omenkaLives(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kai Kanu. What a rêtard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.