Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (60255 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nellybii: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
Fake news by Lai Mohammed and his cohorts for gullible zombies to believe. Show us video of Kanu sayings so, otherwise stick your tacky cock and bull story up your rear.

Stop being a rubber duck. The video is on this page.
I just pity guys trying so hard to defend a fool. The guy is going to jail and nothing will happen. Dan iska.Sege.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
Finally, Nnamdi Kanu don enter market with the madness he got in Kuje prison.
You know well that is not his fault, he once told his disciples that buhari will not come home alive,and now?

Just like one prophet said trump will not win election,and when he won,the prophet was still saying that he stand on his words.

Read Nnamdi interview and you will know that the terrorist has gone mad.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Reptyle(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
RisingSun1:
Lol at cowardly Afonja. So Ipob rally and peaceful call for referendum in the east is terrifying you in faraway Oshogbo ?

"Burn down Nigeria if I'm rearrested" is a peaceful call for referendum in the east?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by emorse(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
magoo10:
Apart from ordering military men to shoot at people what other important job does buhari do as a president?Nnamdi KANU is very correct to say anything and anyhow he thinks he can send his message anyone who wants to jump into the lagoon can do so,to allow a man who openly threatened dogs and baboons being soaked in blood if he is not given president is not only foolishness but madness.
if you say Nnamdi KANU is high on cocaine then buhari is high on something worst ,the dullard has definitely met his match.
@ the bolded.
Indeed!!! lol cheesy . Two dullards abi? If you ask me sef, I'd say Buhari has met his superior! lol
cheesy

And to say some people even liked your post sef defines zombiism with examples. lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by LloydIy(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I don't like President Buhari's attitude but IPOB must be stopped. IPOB terrifies people, creating uncertainty and they can be compared to ISIS.

Even the dreaded Boko haram haven't been compared to ISIS. I wonder how you can compare IPOB, that haven't lifted arms or attacked anyone physically, with ISIS.

Do people even reason before writing?!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nedfed(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:

I knew this since last year.
And av told him in person that just a hand touch from TB Joshua, he will be heal.
The earlier the better.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by EKOSuperior(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is dead. Military men come and arrest me abeg.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by diegwu01: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2017
The Nigerian Public is yet to hear a tenth of the Weed induced sermon the scam artist cum Dilector of IPOB daily dishes out to his followers.
I recently heard he boasted that Putin promised him 150 KGB spies and 300 Spetsnaz troops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by michoim(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2017
I told you that this guy has gone absolutely insane. So even Buhari' s voice which every body recognises is also imported, abi. Mad man that want to rule Biafra. What a disgrace to the Igbo race!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Radiopsych: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2017
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzg84rCnMPA

I have long maintained that this man is a terrorist who has no regard for any law despite making himself to be a victim who has been denied his rights.

I do not believe in peace, I only believe in justice. So if by law he his deemed worthy of an arrest, and as a result his terrorist group attempt to "bomb Nigeria down to the ground", then every single one of them should be neutralized. 2 million terrorists under oath to his command in Abuja is of no significance to the case of facts before the judge, so Kanu should stop being scared of returning to the prison he voluntarily campaigned to return to. Terrorism disguised as people power will not stop the Judge from revoking a bail that has been vehemently abused.

Those who love to cry to the UN and US, should also send in this video recording showing their leader at his menacing finest. This video is enough evidence to conclude the treason prosecution of the accused. This video is also enough evidence when the anarchy he has consistently campaigned for is unfolded at Abuja.
They will attempt to play the victim card, but this video is all that will matter, to show that the victim propaganda is only a tool designed by the aggressor.

Give this arrogant egoist a microphone, and in due time he talks himself into destruction. I really do not envy his lawyers who have to argue the case of a difficult man who makes their work tedious.

IPOB is a terrorist group, and Kanu is the chief terrorist.
Young man listen very carefully, I am not a lawyer but I can defend this case. your only problem is that you don't know the power of knowledge over military might. the ambiguity of the word "burn down Nigeria" will leave you dumbfounded. This man called Nnamdi KANU is infinitely more educated than you are. logic works for him and so he swiftly coins words like SINK D ZOO, BURN DOWN, CRIPPLE D ZOO etc and prejudiced people like u with envy, jealousy, hatred... will always rush as though you are informed. Knowledge is power. like if you agree With me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by oloyede90(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
uzohrome:
The surgeon perfected the job, buhari is not in Nigeria. Jibrin said same, the wife knows. Northern cabals self. Undisclosed illness. To avert this calamity he should dialogue with Ipob or the country will be reduced to zero in hours. Ipob is deadly
you should be arrested along side with him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by symbianDON(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
odiegwu!! how can mazi kanu become senile at such a tender age?? I hope the awusa marabouts have not played ludo with his brain o...chim o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by naturebase: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Nellybii:

Stop being a rubber duck. The video is on this page.
I just pity guys trying so hard to defend a fool. The guy is going to jail and nothing will happen. Dan iska.Sege.

Lol rubber duck lol . It is sad honestly. If one can't even bother to check the video before saying rubbish. That person deserves to be called a rubber duck truly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by LloydIy(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2017
I remember the insults and hate GEJ got from his countrymen before and after the elections. I was shocked at people talking about their president like that.

Funny thing is up till now, Buhari haven't gotten same or might never receive same even though he's done worse than any of the previous Presidents, cause of the calibre of problems in the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by michealdeco: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is the reason I tend not to be surprised at the sheer stupidity being displayed by his gullible Potor Pigs and Idiots. When you urinate on the ground and have a supposed human being with a functional brain take to the floor to lick your urine clean, there is virtually nothing you'd tell them which they wouldn't believe.

cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by SAtoSaiBABA: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Nazacent:
The world recognizes him as a British-Nigerian activist. While some group of laggards are killing themsellves

Anybody can edit details on Wikipedia you fool.
It would take a me a minute to turn it to BRITISH-NIGERIAN PSYCHOPATH.
All IPOBIANS are LUNATICS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by henribj(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
to burn down Nigerian? personally speaking this guy is not a true leader, no true leader will ever advice his followers to be violent, Nelson Mandela never did it.
if am wrong I stand to be corrected.
#justsaying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Dreadful: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzg84rCnMPA

I have long maintained that this man is a terrorist who has no regard for any law despite making himself to be a victim who has been denied his rights.

I do not believe in peace, I only believe in justice. So if by law he his deemed worthy of an arrest, and as a result his terrorist group attempt to "bomb Nigeria down to the ground", then every single one of them should be neutralized. 2 million terrorists under oath to his command in Abuja is of no significance to the case of facts before the judge, so Kanu should stop being scared of returning to the prison he voluntarily campaigned to return to. Terrorism disguised as people power will not stop the Judge from revoking a bail that has been vehemently abused.

Those who love to cry to the UN and US, should also send in this video recording showing their leader at his menacing finest. This video is enough evidence to conclude the treason prosecution of the accused. This video is also enough evidence when the anarchy he has consistently campaigned for is unfolded at Abuja.
They will attempt to play the victim card, but this video is all that will matter, to show that the victim propaganda is only a tool designed by the aggressor.

Give this arrogant egoist a microphone, and in due time he talks himself into destruction. I really do not envy his lawyers who have to argue the case of a difficult man who makes their work tedious.

IPOB is a terrorist group, and Kanu is the chief terrorist.
IPOB is a lawful society. Judicially and lawfully affirmed by a court of competent jurisdiction here in Nigeria. So shut the Bleep up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2017
The same surgery in movie title "FACE OFF" is what they did to that man, the northerners and APC brought to lied to Nigerians and their zombies.

He's going back to studying more of Buhari's characters.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by temptnow: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2017
kolaaderin:
Its very terrifying that we live in the same country with Pigs that would believe and support this insanity. Please the government should just do quick and give them the pototo republic and let us rest from pigs called biafrians
but you're more comfortable with Fulanis that rape mothers and slice people in your region. Una mumuu don too much
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by adexuxin(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2017
This is the Messiah of the biafrans. Did he hypnotize you people? This guy is vividly dum

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by robo01(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Rubbish nonsense talk, can i hear d idiot said burn down Nigeria? my frd dey no born u fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by GoldNiagara(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't hide madness forever! Nngannu, Nnwanne kwontinue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by rainylad(f): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
kaziblake:
We the Westerners want you guys to go back to your states in the east..You people don't have respect for yorubas that accommodates you always listening to your gay leader(kanu)who has brainwashed the illiterate among you(cos the educated ones aren't brainwashed)so now we the yorubas want all of you Igbos to leave our land to your biafra!
Enough is enough!

Shatappp your smelly mouth..see how you are mouthing off like a senile parrot...why would anyone leave your useless region while we are still stuck with you annoying lots....Illiteracy is a disease ravaging your region..

You will be the first to cry against Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu while bleating on the INTERNET that Igbos should leave your region...leave your region while we are still forced to share the same unternayional passport with you?.. u need deliverance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by rainylad(f): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2017
SAtoSaiBABA:

Anybody can edit details on Wikipedia you fool.
It would take a me a minute to turn it to BRITISH-NIGERIAN PSYCHOPATH.
All IPOBIANS are LUNATICS.

All one Nigerianists are demented.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by kikake: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Yarubawa and Nigerdelta crude oil. Come see propaganda and blackmail against Biafra here.

Well, if Igbos deny Biafra at this stage, in future, rest of Nigeria may be cleaning shiiit with the Igbo in one Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by remirez07(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by maynation(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
. Bro why are you being so stupod na?? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
This Kanu Nnamdi needs to see a psychiatrist asap.

The guy may enter market any moment!

Unfortunately, he has brainwashed so many gullible folks.

If that threat is carried out, though I know his followers do not have the stamina, blood would flow freely. And many of the so-called IPOB would lose their lives in their prime. There are actions, and there are consequences.

Biafra is not from Israel. At least, DNA has confirmed that.
So, Biafra should wake up from their delusion and behave themselves so that they can be rehabilitated and be integrated back to Nigeria society!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by kaziblake(f): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
rainylad:

Shatappp your smelly mouth..see how you are mouthing off like a senile parrot...why would anyone leave your useless region while we are still stuck with you annoying lots....Illiteracy is a disease ravaging your region..

You will be the first to cry against Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu while bleating on the INTERNET that Igbos should leave your region...leave your region while we are still forced to share the same unternayional passport with you?.. u need deliverance.
Lol village girl this is what Ipob members are good at insulting and saying senseless things..Leave our region idiots..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.