Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (60236 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Bleiz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
The man has gone mad again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by abecent(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
IPOB isn't a terrorist group, but a group of comedians

and still a lot of them would believe what he told them... this is the highest order ignorance... may God deliver their way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by ab11baddo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
kingthreatz:

Get it into your demented ipob skull. The Yorubas dont give a fúck if Biafra actualizes or not. If it does, we want your people to get the fûck out of our land.
. My point exactly... I don't give a bleep if it does or not.... But getdafuck out of our land... If it does.... We have endured quite enough

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Babzrockman: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
chibikedon:
i believe in this assertion that Mr Buhari is not in niger

Yaba Psych, no far from ur street. I think u need to visit there even if is for excusion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Torylanez(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
Fake news by Lai Mohammed and his cohorts for gullible zombies to believe. Show us video of Kanu sayings so, otherwise stick your tacky cock and bull story up your rear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzg84rCnMPA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by famology(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dis man don craze finally.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by potent5(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
mceze:

Where you get this info?
From CIA archives.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Adminisher: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Torylanez:

Ibo don become like this? . Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Yyeske(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
You guys insulting this vibrant young man should just keep quiet.
Una no fear God? Someone you all should be praying that God heals from madness, is it when he runs na.k.ed into the market square that you'd start praying for him?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by jpphilips(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by 2000SMS: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
But there is high possibility of this thing happening ooooo..... the necessary agencies shld carry d man for genetic test to c if it match with Dat of Zara.... like dey do for Osama bin laden!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by jpphilips(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
that's how it starts. Now after hypnotizing their members, the Supreme leader of IPOB has asked his supporters to burn down Nigeria if he is arrested. You can't predict the outcome of that.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by jpphilips(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Throwback:

I have long maintained that this man is a terrorist who has no regard for any law despite making himself to be a victim who has been denied his rights.

I do not believe in peace, I only believe in justice. So if by law he his deemed worthy of an arrest, and as a result his terrorist group attempt to "bomb Nigeria down to the ground", then every single one of them should be neutralized. 2 million terrorists under oath to his command in Abuja is of no significance to the case of facts before the judge, so Kanu should stop being scared of returning to the prison he voluntarily campaigned to return to. Terrorism disguised as people power will not stop the Judge from revoking a bail that has been vehemently abused.

Those who love to cry to the UN and US, should also send in this video recording showing their leader at his menacing finest. This video is enough evidence to conclude the treason prosecution of the accused. This video is also enough evidence when the anarchy he has consistently campaigned for is unfolded at Abuja.
They will attempt to play the victim card, but this video is all that will matter, to show that the victim propaganda is only a tool designed by the aggressor.

Give this arrogant egoist a microphone, and in due time he talks himself into destruction. I really do not envy his lawyers who have to argue the case of a difficult man who makes their work tedious.

IPOB is a terrorist group, and Kanu is the chief terrorist.

You guys take that lunatic seriously
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
Fake news by Lai Mohammed and his cohorts for gullible zombies to believe. Show us video of Kanu sayings so, otherwise stick your tacky cock and bull story up your rear.
Are you blind? or ur phone does not have access to YouTube? pls go to your neighbour..he/she can help you out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Guestlander: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bleiz:
The man has gone mad again

Was he ever sane?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
IPOB isn't a terrorist group, but a group of comedians
I concur with the word "comedians". We are not comedians simply because we are not throwing bombs and attacking Nigeria security agencies in Biafraland. We are demanding for the restoration of Biafra Independent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmmmm... I am tempted to believe this assertion. let Buhari come out and prove the contrary. come to think of it, Why is buhari hiding in Daura instead of Living in The nation's well fortified Aso Rock? could it be that he is trying to avoid suspicions ? .... there is certainly more to this than meets the eyes... let the matter be investigated

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by frankihima(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
uzohrome:
The surgeon perfected the job, buhari is not in Nigeria. Jibrin said same, the wife knows. Northern cabals self. Undisclosed illness. To avert this calamity he should dialogue with Ipob or the country will be reduced to zero in hours. Ipob is deadly
I pray for God to let him live till that day 17 next month so that he and his supporters can witness what will happen to them in abuja .I live in abuja and I promise u guys that if dare bring that nonsense down to abuja he and his supporters will not live to tell the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by samsobo24(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
If you create room for war,you this man,you shall be judged by God.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by samsobo24(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
How come the broadcast on his arrival sounds like Him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by frankihima(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
santopelele:
it is time we southerners rise up and protest for the Sudanese mad man in aso rock to do DNA to confirm if the clown president is imported
I no u are among the people that pray for buhari to die but God Almighty disappointed u.my brothers and sisters who wish buhari death pls I beg u in the name of God go back and read ur bible and tell the world where God said we should wish another fellow death.iam ashamed of u all who wish death.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by hollah123: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
chibikedon:
i believe in this assertion that Mr Buhari is not in niger
y are u people dis gullible, y must u believe anything that comes from nnamdi kanu? is he now your new God? am sure if he tells u that you're a bastard u will believe him n start blaming your mum or buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by adeusidada(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
the man is just gaining popularity for nothing... how I wish my fellow Igbos are wise enough and promote unity

I STAND WITH ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by me69: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
I always knew you was mad grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by santopelele(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
frankihima:
I no u are among the people that pray for buhari to die but God Almighty disappointed u.my brothers and sisters who wish buhari death pls I beg u in the name of God go back and read ur bible and tell the world where God said we should wish another fellow death.iam ashamed of u all who wish death.
what's this one saying? dis you heard where I said that buhari will die?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by samsobo24(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by uvalued(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
kolaaderin:
Its very terrifying that we live in the same country with Pigs that would believe and support this insanity. Please the government should just do quick and give them the pototo republic and let us rest from pigs called biafrians

fg is really in a big mess.. the moment they do other entities will follow suite and if they dont biafra agitation continues and you know what the northernisation of nnpc is a pointer that nothing like one nijeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by attackgat: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
adeusidada:
the man is just gaining popularity for nothing... how I wish my fellow Igbos are wise enough and promote unity

I STAND WITH ONE NIGERIA

The unity others before you have been promoting since 1914, where is Nigeria today?

Nnandi Kanu said that if he is arrested, his followers should burn Nigeria down.

What this means is that Kanu has to be arrested first? But he not been arrested abd so far, IPOB has not been violent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by Macdawid(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ahswr, I actually tot about this tho...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by jobbers: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held / President Buhari Commissions 700 Troop Carriers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.