Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (54982 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by eyinjuege: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Women always give as good as they get.

No wonder cheating even amongst women has gone rocket high.
They have learnt from the best.

Anyway, everybody should kwantinu.

Everybody na thief, it's only those who are caught in daybreak that are 'Barawo'

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by repogirl(f): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2017
askseunoladele:
WHY YOUR HUSBAND IS CRAZY ABOUT HIS MISTRESS AND IS NOT READY TO LET HER GO...

I do not support an affair. Singles can also learn to prevent future adultery. But here are are the possible reasons your husband is crazy about his mistress and is not ready to let her go...

1. SHE LISTENS TO HIM while you are busy attending to the children, the chores, the business and forget that he even exists. You ignore him a lot and sometimes shout at him!

2. SHE RESPECTS, SUBMITS TO HIM AND TOTALLY ADORES HIM: She hangs to his words like the words of divinity. Celebrates him, admire him, praises him silly and is very fond of him.

3. SHE IS ROMANTIC: She goes completely crazy for him. While you are calling him by his first name or "baba Bayo", she gives him a sweet pet name and coos all those sweet nothings: "I love you", "I'm crazy for you...", "wanna die for you honey", "you are the sweetest, cutest thing in my world, etc." Into his ears.

4. SHE BUILDS HIS SEXUAL FANTASIES, she knows how to turn him on. Men are crazy for wives who turn them on.

5. SHE IS PASSIONATE IN BED. Come on, while you are lying down there like a log of wood completely dis-interested, she takes charge in bed! Energetic, passionate, wild, sweet to touch, versatile, switch into different styles like a pro and makes your husband scream her name over and over again. She makes sex so delicious he practically thinks about her 24/7.

6. SHE IS GETTING SLIMMER WHILE YOU ARE GETTING FATTER. Your husband hate the fat though he is not telling you.

7. SHE NEVER SAYS NO TO SEX. She is eager and ready any time, Mayday, any how, any where!

8. SHE SMELLS GOOD while you ooze body odour from morning till night.

8. SHE SHAVES AND IS SPARKLING CLEAN FROM HEAD TO TOE. You are bushy and dirty.

9. SHE TREATS HIM LIKE A LOVER BOY YET RESPECT HIM. You treat him like a grand dad and stop being romantic. She brings out the boy in him and play with him excitedly. At 50, she makes him feel 25. Men are completely crazy for women who play with them.

10. SHE PACKAGES HER BODY LIKE A SWEET SIXTEEN while you always dress like his great grand mother.

11. SHE IS GENEROUS while you are stingy.

12. SHE BELIEVES IN HIM, you despise him.

13. SHE PRAISES HIM, you despise and abuse him.

14. SHE SERVES HIM DELICIOUS FOOD WITH VARIERIES, your food is bland, tasteless and lacks variety.

15. SHE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE HIM, HEAR HIM ON PHONE AND EAGERLY WAIT FOR AND SEND HIM CHATS while you ignore him at the door after a hard day work at the office...

These and more are the reasons your husband is madly in love with his mistress and is not ready to let her go.

Once again, I do mot support an affair but trust me, if your dear hubby is not getting satisfied at home, there is a tendency to fall into temptation out there.

Some women complain they've done everything they knew how to do, yet their husbands still chase his mistress. Trust me baby, you've not done EVERYTHING you need to do. There are still MORE to do to get your husband back. It is not only sex a man wants in a mistress, he wants much more that he is lacking at home, find out and deal with it.

You are in real competition with the LovePeddler! Don't let her win. If she uses charm, you add prayer to your weapons and in no time you win your husband back. Read HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS (How to build an affair proof marriage) by Gary Chapman, it will help you a lot. You will not lose your husband to another woman in Jesus name.I love you so much baby. Keep working at it. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Why do you people like blaming women for everything? Men have affairs for different reasons. Some just want to sample every p....y they can find.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2017
dominique:
Yet another dumb write-up pinning the blame of philandering men on their wives. NOTHING JUSTIFIES INFIDELITY. It takes two to make a marriage work, not just the woman only. God forbid I go out of my way to try and please a cheating horseband. Every time women are given tip after tip on how to how to be a good wife "keep her husband", when will men start getting such tips? Oh! I forgot, keeping the marriage is the sole responsibility of the woman. The man can misbehave as he likes, when he knows he's being prayed for. Rubbish!

Men are getting too indiscipline and irresponsible in this part of the world these days. They know they won't be held responsible for their idiotic habits, because of idiotic write-ups like this.
thank you, I always ask who gets to teach the men how to be good husbands?,you can't raise a good woman and expect her to be happy with a bad man.The few good husbands are the ones that made the effort to improve on their character and attitude towards marriage, but how many are willing to do that when it takes discipline and hard work?,the flesh naturally wants the easy way out. Them say na when fish never dry dem dey fit bend am, but sadly, African parents are more concerned about training the girl child at a tender age and over look that of the male child because in their words "na man".

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by burakado17: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
All these points do not matter. The fact remains, men are promiscuous
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Avalon316:

A typical lazy girl. Na only you naija girls dey get hormonal changes, stretch marks, cellulite etc?
and you think white people don't get fat either?, so let me ask you?, the ones that maintained their shape and still got cheated on, what happened?. The only reason why cheating is curtailed in western countries is because they know what is at stake when divorce comes. A man dog is a man dog even with a pretty wife with good shape, do you want me to give you examples?. The fact remains that her shape is not the issue, it's just a font for excuse .i know men with pretty wives who can't keep their thing inside their trousers.And I think it is on the high side here because there is virtually no consequences attached, Just like the op, the woman will still be blamed for her husband's infidelity one way or the other

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by burakado17: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2017
All these points do not matter. The fact remains, men are promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by lecturerdabo(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
and you think white people don't get fat either?, so let me ask you?, the ones that maintained their shape and still got cheated on, what happened?. The only reason why cheating is curtailed in western countries is because they know what is at stake when divorce comes. A man dog is a man dog even with a pretty wife with good shape, do you want me to give you examples?. The fact remains that her shape is not the issue, it's just a font for excuse .i know men with pretty wives who can't keep their thing inside their trousers.And I think it is on the high side here because there is virtually no consequences attached, Just like the op, the woman will still be blamed for her husband's infidelity one way or the other

So what consequences are you proposing for men who cheat? Death by hanging? Why is so difficult for women of these generation to admit that men are polygamous (just like the girls in their teen) and a pussy can't Satisfy a man. The earlier they understand this,the better.

If you want to feel better, you can go on with the "men are dogs" rant. It's allowed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Humility017(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
A scum will always be a scum. Any man cheating is a scum
amen to your dp
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Humility017(m): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2017
burakado17:
All these points do not matter. The fact remains, men are promiscuous
not all ...
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Dollyak(f): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2017
This thread is a spectacular failure. The hypocrisy of Nigerian men is nauseous.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess

At the end of the day, after putting so much effort to raise the girls, most of them turn to be h0es. Just look at what we have these days as females, it's a mess. Their thinking is skewed. They believe that men should have more money than them. Did we pay higher school fees while in school? More efforts need to be put into raising the African females. The boys need little tweaking.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Oyindidi(f): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Humility017:

amen to your dp
Amen, you for click like
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Avalon316:

So what consequences are you proposing for men who cheat? Death by hanging? Why is so difficult for women of these generation to admit that men are polygamous (just like the girls in their teen) and a pussy can't Satisfy a man. The earlier they understand this,the better.

If you want to feel better, you can go on with the "men are dogs" rant. It's allowed.
nah,i don't need to rant it, I have seen men who truly are dogs and men who aren't, so I cant say "all",cos a few have worked hard to discipline themselves, and it will be a great injustice for me to classify them with the weak ones. Women of this generation only refused to be like their grandmas. I hear people say why can't this generation be like their grandmas, hell no, I don't want to be like my grandma, Infact I have sat down and listened to my grandma say things she went through,so I don't wanna be like her ,thank you. Every human being should be held accountable for their actions, if a man decides to let his weakness rule him, that should be on him and no one else. You think only men get tired of having sex with just one partner?, Hahahahaha, women do too, but we are more disciplined, but sadly I see many women damning the consequences cos they are learning from the masters of the art.

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by 989900: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2017
7. SHE NEVER SAYS NO TO SEX. She is eager and ready any time, Mayday, any how, any where!

Dazzol . . .

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by kambili999(f): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmmm. no matter what you do for a man, if he wants to cheat, he will cheat. stop giving excuses
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by manikspears: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2017
askseunoladele:

I do not support an affair. Singles can also learn to prevent future adultery. But here are are the possible reasons your husband is crazy about his mistress and is not ready to let her go...

1. SHE LISTENS TO HIM while you are busy attending to the children, the chores, the business and forget that he even exists. You ignore him a lot and sometimes shout at him!

2. SHE RESPECTS, SUBMITS TO HIM AND TOTALLY ADORES HIM: She hangs to his words like the words of divinity. Celebrates him, admire him, praises him silly and is very fond of him.

3. SHE IS ROMANTIC: She goes completely crazy for him. While you are calling him by his first name or "baba Bayo", she gives him a sweet pet name and coos all those sweet nothings: "I love you", "I'm crazy for you...", "wanna die for you honey", "you are the sweetest, cutest thing in my world, etc." Into his ears.

4. SHE BUILDS HIS SEXUAL FANTASIES, she knows how to turn him on. Men are crazy for wives who turn them on.

5. SHE IS PASSIONATE IN BED. Come on, while you are lying down there like a log of wood completely dis-interested, she takes charge in bed! Energetic, passionate, wild, sweet to touch, versatile, switch into different styles like a pro and makes your husband scream her name over and over again. She makes sex so delicious he practically thinks about her 24/7.

6. SHE IS GETTING SLIMMER WHILE YOU ARE GETTING FATTER. Your husband hate the fat though he is not telling you.

9. SHE TREATS HIM LIKE A LOVER BOY YET RESPECT HIM. You treat him like a grand dad and stop being romantic. She brings out the boy in him and play with him excitedly. At 50, she makes him feel 25. Men are completely crazy for women who play with them.

10. SHE PACKAGES HER BODY LIKE A SWEET SIXTEEN while you always dress like his great grand mother.

14. SHE SERVES HIM DELICIOUS FOOD WITH VARIERIES, your food is bland, tasteless and lacks variety.

15. SHE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE HIM, HEAR HIM ON PHONE AND EAGERLY WAIT FOR AND SEND HIM CHATS while you ignore him at the door after a hard day work at the office...

These and more are the reasons your husband is madly in love with his mistress and is not ready to let her go.

Once again, I do mot support an affair but trust me, if your dear hubby is not getting satisfied at home, there is a tendency to fall into temptation out there.

Some women complain they've done everything they knew how to do, yet their husbands still chase his mistress. Trust me baby, you've not done EVERYTHING you need to do. There are still MORE to do to get your husband back. It is not only sex a man wants in a mistress, he wants much more that he is lacking at home, find out and deal with it.

You are in real competition with the LovePeddler! Don't let her win. If she uses charm, you add prayer to your weapons and in no time you win your husband back. Read HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS (How to build an affair proof marriage) by Gary Chapman, it will help you a lot. You will not lose your husband to another woman in Jesus name.I love you so much baby. Keep working at it. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

It all started like this.....

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
nah,i don't need to rant it, I have seen men who truly are dogs and men who aren't, so I cant say "all",cos a few have worked hard to discipline themselves, and it will be a great injustice for me to classify them with the weak ones. Women of this generation only refused to be like their grandmas. I hear people say why can't this generation be like their grandmas, hell no, I don't want to be like my grandma, Infact I have sat down and listened to my grandma say things she went through,so I don't wanna be like her ,thank you. Every human being should be held accountable for their actions, if a man decides to let his weakness rule him, that should be on him and no one else. You think only men get tired of having sex with just one partner?, Hahahahaha, women do too, but we are more disciplined, but sadly I see many women damning the consequences cos they are learning from the masters of the art.

The problem is that you girls don't want to learn from experience. You think you lots are better than your grandmothers/mothers? Lol. Wake up. They were more reasonable. They were more intelligent, good looking and sexier . Our mothers at the age of 35 were younger than girls in the early 20s.
As per women who cheat, do they have dlcks? You own a dlck, you make the rules. Yeah, it isn't fair. Why would the USA have all the sophisticated nuclear weapons in the world and north Korea aren't allowed too have even one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Avalon316:
frenzyduchess

At the end of the day, after putting so much effort to raise the girls, most of them turn to be h0es. Just look at what we have these days as females, it's a mess. Their thinking is skewed. They believe that men should have more money than them. Did we pay higher school fees while in school? More efforts need to be put into raising the African females. The boys need little tweaking.
hoes have accomplices, and they happen to be the dogs I was talking about. Married men hit on me all the time, some times I am polite and other times I remind them that they are married and should face their homes. We have watched our mothers take alot of bullshyte all in the name of marriage and have discovered that even with the good home training, our mothers still had to buy big jars of patience to keep "HER" marriage(me I don't even know how the marriage is now for the woman alone). Her good home training didn't make him treat her right ,so it still wasnt home training that was the issue, it was the man that was the issue.The happiness of a woman in marriage is directly proportional to the man's attitude in that marriage. A bad man will bring out the worst of a good woman no matter the best home training she has.
The major reason why most marriages in the time of our grandparents lasted is because there was no easy way out. Back then, the women had no where to go,there was this "never come back to the house " rule, so they stayed and took in all the bullshyte. This generation of men need to realize that the door is wide open, marriage is for two people, not just the woman, and the Two have to put in effort to make it work, it is not HER marriage but OUR marriage, iz a simpu stuv

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by madjnr: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Felixalex:
I am a man and I can tell you all these are not excuses for a man to cheat, evn if a wife does all these and more, a cheating husband will still cheat....

Men are just polygamous in nature, if religion, tradition AND THE ECONOMY allows men to marry unlimited number of wives, wahala for dey....

So King Solomon, none of his mistresses did all these for him till he had like 700 of dem abi??

You see why Islam solves all your problem
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by hatedisplace: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2017
What about men that see all this qualities in a woman but still go ahead to marry the woman without these qualities. Men will always cheat no matter what, it's in their nature.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by hatedisplace: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2017
imstrong1:
Seven Golden Rules For F***ing
1. F***ing twice a week
is good for your health.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for
your mind
and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much;
go for more liquids.
5. When f***ing try to stay in bed
because it can save you valuable
energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your
cholesterol level.
7. F***ing makes you more
committed and you can be sensitive
and receive from above
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good
for your health.
May The Almighty cleanse your Dirty
Mind if u were thinking of something
else.
you are very funny.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Avalon316:

The problem is that you girls don't want to learn from experience. You think you lots are better than your grandmothers/mothers? Lol. Wake up. They were more reasonable. They were more intelligent, good looking and sexier . Our mothers are the age of 35 were younger than girls in the early 20s.
As per women who cheat, do they have dlcks? You own a dlck, you make the rules. Yeah, it isn't fair. Why would the USA have all the sophisticated nuclear weapons in the world and north Korea aren't allowed too have even one.
It is more like they were more naive and tamed by tradition and culture

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2017
askseunoladele:

© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Simply fantastic. The sad aspect is all that is written here is the basic truth. But instead of married women to see their faults and adjust,they will be blaming their mother in laws or the devil. If only we can search ourselves and be honest with ourselves, we shall see that 98% of our problems are as a result of our own actions and behaviors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by richG: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
16) "SHE TREATS HIS FRIENDS WITH RESPECT AND HONORS THEM"-------You cannot expect me to advice my friend to leave a woman that treats me with respect, puts '2-4' pieces of meat in my food and always has a welcoming smile unlike you that serves me food with '1meat' and gives me attitude when i visit my guy.......... angry
[i][/i] you like meat no be small wink
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2017
hatedisplace:
What about men that see all this qualities in a woman but still go ahead to marry the woman without these qualities. Men will always cheat no matter what, it's in their nature.
Cheating is different. Men will cheat because of sex. To be honest a man is a sexual animal,they are moved by what they see. But that doesn't mean he loves the woman. If his wife does all the things outlined by the op, the man will still come back home and still respect and keep his wife . But if the wife is doing the opposite ,the man can decide to marry the lady outside. The issue here is lets do our own part very welland leave the rest to God
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hoes have accomplices, and they happen to be the dogs I was talking about. Married men hit on me all the time, some times I am polite and other times I remind them that they are married and should face their homes. We have watched our mothers take alot of bullshyte all in the name of marriage and have discovered that even with the good home training, our mothers still had to buy big jars of patience to keep "HER" marriage(me I don't even know how the marriage is now for the woman alone). Her good home training didn't make him treat her right ,so it still wasnt home training that was the issue, it was the man that was the issue.The happiness of a woman in marriage is directly proportional to the man's attitude in that marriage. A bad man will bring out the worst of a good woman no matter the best home training she has.
The major reason why most marriages in the time of our grandparents lasted is because there was no easy way out. Back then, the women had no where to go,there was this "never come back to the house " rule, so they stayed and took in all the bullshyte. This generation of men need to realize that the door is wide open, marriage is for two people, not just the woman, and the Two have to put in effort to make it work, it is not HER marriage but OUR marriage, iz a simpu stuv

Women cheat more in their teen while men cheat more in the late 30s and 40s. It's just unfortunate that the men are married at such age. From my observation, women tend to form saints after their volcanic promiscuous years in school/teen. Who Una wan deceive? Unfortunately, karma comes to hit y'all in your faces.

One other thing, if I install a dlck in you, you will do worse. I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
It is more like they were more naive and tamed by tradition and culture

Today, men don't want to be tamed by religious sermons and women's selfishness hence they cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by riyanxeally(f): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
women don suffer sha...m waiting for why ur wife cant let go of her gate man beautiful bullshit......

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by pweetiedee(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2017
truthsayer009:

Doggie ke? In a christian home?

Oya lemme comman be going before they corrupt me.

Your sex life must be really boring. Doggie is for pagans abi?

come back here.

Go and google other styles and try it with your partner, you will be surprised when u realize he or she loves it.

There is doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, try in the bath tub, car, garage, kitchen, dining room, on the sofa....

Be running there , u hear? Born again Christian. Your pastor no dey do doggie?

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Avalon316:

Women cheat more in their teen while men cheat more in the late 30s and 40s. It's just unfortunate that the men are married at such age. From my observation, women tend to form saints after their volcanic promiscuous years in school/teen. Who Una wan deceive? Unfortunately, karma comes to hit y'all in your faces.

One other thing, if I install a dlck in you, you will do worse. I tell you.
Hahahahaha, so you think, why don't you ask men who have made it work how they did it, instead of assuming everyone is controlled by their Long tail like you? .One basic thing you need to know is that we all have urges and desires . But the only thing that separates us as higher mammals from other animals is self control and when we loose it, we are no better than lower animals.For me, I have seen the grave consequences of a cheating spouse, my mum's cousin infected his wife with HIV, today the children are orphans.I have also seen few cases like that too, Infact there is a recent case and his wife just delivered twins, a boy and a girl,he tested positive. So it's not just the act, it's is the consequences I have seen. People who have a link with the health sector will know more.
The only reason men cheat around that age is because they believe they now have everything ,children and a loyal wife that is going nowhere, so it is time to lay back and enjoy and the only enjoyment is to use young ladies to in their words "freshen their blood "

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.