Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (54981 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Avalon316:

Today, men don't want to be tamed by religious sermons and women's selfishness hence they cheat.
Well same here, women don't want to be tamed by tradition and culture and religiosity, hence the high rate of divorce and cases of women cheating too, equation balanced ,DON'T EXPECT WHAT YOU CANT GIVE ",I believe that is fair enough

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2017
riyanxeally:
women don suffer sha...m waiting for why ur wife cant let go of her gate man beautiful bullshit......
Because her husband has lost interest in her. Women change a lot after bearing children. They start dressing shabbily within the house and give the children all the attention and care. A man will simply look at her and silent ,then after sometime ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, so you think, why don't you ask men who have made it work how they did it, instead of assuming everyone is controlled by their Long tail like you? .One basic thing you need to know is that we all have urges and desires . But the only thing that separates us as higher mammals from other animals is self control and when we loose it, we are no better than lower animals.For me, I have seen the grave consequences of a cheating spouse, my mum's cousin infected his wife with HIV, today the children are orphans.I have also seen few cases like that too, Infact there is a recent case and his wife just delivered twins, a boy and a girl,he tested positive. So it's not just the act, it's is the consequences I have seen. People who have a link with the health sector will know more.
The only reason men cheat around that age is because they believe they now have everything ,children and a loyal wife that is going nowhere, so it is time to lay back and enjoy and the only enjoyment is to use young ladies to in their words "freshen their blood "

I'm about to start my work for the day. Aunty, you can debate o, with facts and no insults ( unlike what we see here).

Doff my hat....

May God help us control our thing. E no easy. You will do worse if you had a dlck.lol

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by ImaIma1(f): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2017
onatisi:

Because her husband has lost interest in her. Women change a lot after bearing children. They start dressing shabbily within the house and give the children all the attention and care. A man will simply look at her and silent ,then after sometime ignore her.

In that case, both of them are wrong. What happened to communication? They became one for a reason. To make themselves better. If the man sees that she is getting overwhelmed with the kids, he should get a househelp or help in any way that he can to make it easier for her. They are also his kids and she is sacrificing for both of them. He should tell her she is losing herself and that she needs to pay attention to herself. It is not rocket science. Marriage takes work put in by both parties not just the wife getting worked up with her job, the house and children while the guy goes out to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Avalon316:

I'm about to start my work for the day. Aunty, you can debate o, with facts and no insults ( unlike what we see here).

Doff my hat....You win.

May God help us control our thing. E no easy. You will do worse if you had a dlck.lol
Hahahahah, I only deal the hand I am served, I can insult, if you choose that way, except I am not in the mood . But I am seriously trying to build myself to the level that even if I am insulted I can keep my calm and debate without retaliating.
Nah, I don't need a dick, I love my pu**y, do have a nice day ahead

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

In that case, both of them are wrong. What happened to communication? They became one for a reason. To make themselves better. If the man sees that she is getting overwhelmed with the kids, he should get a househelp or help in any way that he can to make it easier for her. They are also his kids and she is sacrificing for both of them. He should tell her she is losing herself and that she needs to pay attention to herself. It is not rocket science. Marriage takes work put in by both parties not just the wife getting worked up with her job, the house and children while the guy goes out to cheat.
Madam you are talking about communication. No be persin wey listen to you ,you go communicate with? Majority of women simply dont listen anymore once they have children. They will tell you their man can do anything he likes as long as they are with their children that their childrenvare their husbands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by ImaIma1(f): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
onatisi:

Madam you are talking about communication. No be persin wey listen to you ,you go communicate with? Majority of women simply dont listen anymore once they have children. They will tell you their man can do anything he likes as long as they are with their children that their childrenvare their husbands.

Children that will grow up and move away. Spouse should come before children. I hear women say "my children are my life" and i wonder where that leaves the husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

Children that will grow up and move away. Spouse should come before children. I hear women say "my children are my life" and i wonder where that leaves the husband.
Men take those words and statement seriously But they wont show it. If the man now sees a woman outside who keeps telling him he is all he she has and she cant do without him bla bla bla ,he will definitely feel comfortable with her because she makes him feel wanted and appreciated.many wives behave to their husbands as if he is just there to put money down on table .once the man sees thia ,he will move to other women who don't see him as an human atm machine but as someone they just want to be with,many men sleepmsleep more soundly and peacefully in their mistress place than in their own homes with their wives

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by ImaIma1(f): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahah, I only deal the hand I am served, I can insult, if you choose that way, except I am not in the mood . But I am seriously trying to build myself to the level that even if I am insulted I can keep my calm and debate without retaliating.
Nah, I don't need a dick, I love my pu**y, do have a nice day ahead

I enjoyed your debate. Both of you should debate more.
Off course i agree more with frenzy. Some men try to generalize cheating because they can't keep their third legs in check. A woman can have 4kids and still have the figure of Kim Kardashian or Beyonce and the husband will still cheat. Cheating is no fault of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Concubine: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Oziahete:
A married man is not supposed to have a mistress in the first place.
Says who?
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by AreaFada2: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Oziahete:
A married man is not supposed to have a mistress in the first place.
In oyinbo culture and religion. We have only copied what is not ours. He we struggle with it. The Arabs did better. They combined their tradition with religion to suit their needs. But we Africans are caught in the middle.
It is pure hypocrisy as it is.
Of course women do not want to hear the truth.
The sheer cost of maintaining many women is enough to put me off it. Obasanjo once said men should marry more wives as too many women are single.
The only solution to polygamy is women empowerment.

Gainfully employed women are less likely to enter into polygamy just for economic reasons.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

I enjoyed your debate. Both of you should debate more.
Off course i agree more with frenzy. Some men try to generalize cheating because they can't keep their third legs in check. A woman can have 4kids and still have the figure of Kim Kardashian or Beyonce and the husband will still cheat. Cheating is no fault of the woman.
thanks ,so I have seen with my eyes.This particular case is a woman I envy and always wish to be hot like her when I finish having children, the way she falls out and dresses, even younger guys drool, but her husband can hit on anything in skirt. Guys in the area that know always ask what the man is looking for outside. Good character, good bedmatics, good character have proven time and time again not to tame a man dog ,simple

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by ImaIma1(f): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
thanks ,so I have seen with my eyes.This particular case is a woman I envy and always wish to be hot like her when I finish having children, the way she falls out and dresses, even younger guys drool, but her husband can hit on anything in skirt. Guys in the area that know always ask what the man is looking for outside. Good character, good bedmatics, good character have proven time and time again not to tame a man dog ,simple

It's just plain greed. The one that really gets to me is how some men are stupid enough not to use a condom and end up infecting their wifes with diseases. Very selfish behaviour.
Meanwhile there are men that have never cheated but i don't think they are on nairaland cheesy
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by mezebel(f): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Ashley86400: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Daboomb:

Life is not a competition or WAR of the Genders~! grin grin

If you dont like your Gender or think it is disadvantaged, do a sex change now, abi? shocked shocked grin grin

If you can't say something smart then don't say anything at all.

This is what I was saying. .anytime a female starts making sense, they believe you're questioning their manliness, in this case you said "gender".

Who told you anyone wants to trade genders with unsatisfied cheating bastards?

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
pweetiedee:

Your sex life must be really boring. Doggie is for pagans abi?

come back here.

Go and google other styles and try it with your partner, you will be surprised when u realize he or she loves it.

There is doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, try in the bath tub, car, garage, kitchen, dining room, on the sofa....

Be running there , u hear? Born again Christian. Your pastor no dey do doggie?

reverse cow girl? Biko, what are we reversing lipsrsealed

bath tub, car, garage, kitchen, dining room? Hian shocked God have mercy on you

But only on the sofa is Okay and acceptable.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Ogashub(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Deffymanu:
Guy man this is an abstract list... The guy no ready for marriage. Most side chicks aren't as good as the op is painting them. Most of them are just tools for sex.

You lie sidechicks are nice and they don't nag which wins and keeps the men more

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

It's just plain greed. The one that really gets to me is how some men are stupid enough not to use a condom and end up infecting their wifes with diseases. Very selfish behaviour.
Meanwhile there are men that have never cheated but i don't think they are on nairaland cheesy
the bolded, I won't rush to conclude, cos just like Abraham, even in Sodom and Gomorrah there could be one Lot, but the truth is they are too few, so the number is insignificant that one is tempted to conclude and use ALL instead of SOME. we treated a man for gono, and sadly his wife is pregnant. Since I know him around the area, I sat with him and asked why he didn't use a condom, the stupid answer he gave me was that he has been with the girl for over six months and didn't expect her to give him disease. I was so pissed and had to ask him if it was HIV that how he will go and give his pregnant wife. The man wasn't even remorseful. I see his wife, sometimes she has her hand on her waist am like she is there fighting with the changes in her body, carrying another human being in her tummy, and her husband is busy getting gono outside.The annoying part is the man wasn't even serious with the treatment and there was no indication that was the last time he will cheat either
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by ImaIma1(f): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
the bolded, I won't rush to conclude, cos just like Abraham, even in Sodom and Gomorrah there could be one Lot, but the truth is they are too few, so the number is insignificant that one is tempted to conclude and use ALL instead of SOME. we treated a man for gono, and sadly his wife is pregnant. Since I know him around the area, I sat with him and asked why he didn't use a condom, the stupid answer he gave me was that he has been with the girl for over six months and didn't expect her to give him disease. I was so pissed and had to ask him if it was HIV that how he will go and give his pregnant wife. The man wasn't even remorseful. I see his wife, sometimes she has her hand on her waist am like she is there fighting with the changes in her body, carrying another human being in her tummy, and her husband is busy getting gono outside.The annoying part is the man wasn't even serious with the treatment and there was no indication that was the last time he will cheat either

Really scary. Eventually when this men are old and weak with one ailment or the other, who sticks by them? Definitely not the mistresses. Reminds me of mty friend's dad. He was a very difficult man. He treated his first wife badly and married a second wife.

Both wives left him. Now he is blind and my friend had to travel to go and take care of him. She stayed for a few months but had to give herself brain. He has lived his life and she cannot stop her own life and come and stay in the village with him. He didn't think of his future before living his life recklessly. They had to get someone to take care of him while she left.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by jaszplus12(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2017
dominique:
Yet another dumb write-up pinning the blame of philandering men on their wives. NOTHING JUSTIFIES INFIDELITY. It takes two to make a marriage work, not just the woman only. God forbid I go out of my way to try and please a cheating horseband. Every time women are given tip after tip on how to how to be a good wife "keep her husband", when will men start getting such tips? Oh! I forgot, keeping the marriage is the sole responsibility of the woman. The man can misbehave as he likes, when he knows he's being prayed for. Rubbish!

Men are getting too indiscipline and irresponsible in this part of the world these days. They know they won't be held responsible for their idiotic habits, because of idiotic write-ups like this.
I truly wish you won't get so angry. fact is, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and anyone who cares can "take" the OPs advice. you just realize that when a marriage is great with faithful couples the ones with infidelity in mind become jealous! let them choose their path!!!
you hear?
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by earthcrust: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2017
If a man is not ready to stay with one woman he should not bother to marry becos a dog is always a dog whether male or female and there is nothing anybody can do to tame then down.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Amberon11: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2017
Would you admit if it was the other way round? If not, shut up!
haske7:
I am sorry I have to admit this but my fellow women this is so true.....
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Isinkwa: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Thunder fall on cheaters
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by earthcrust: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2017
To stay with one woman or man is not a joke the truth be told. May God help our marriages.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by buffalowings: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2017
OldBeer:
But you don't have Jayz money, you are a poor church rat.
So why the comparison?

Is this how you use to do cheesy
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by monex(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
askseunoladele:
WHY YOUR HUSBAND IS CRAZY ABOUT HIS MISTRESS AND IS NOT READY TO LET HER GO...

I do not support an affair. Singles can also learn to prevent future adultery. But here are are the possible reasons your husband is crazy about his mistress and is not ready to let her go...

You are in real competition with the LovePeddler! Don't let her win. If she uses charm, you add prayer to your weapons and in no time you win your husband back. Read HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS (How to build an affair proof marriage) by Gary Chapman, it will help you a lot. You will not lose your husband to another woman in Jesus name.I love you so much baby. Keep working at it. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Trash
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Amberon11: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
And women are not polygamous in nature right?

Dude it seems you have zero or no sense at all. People who cheat do so because they want to. There's no scientific research or theory to prove your baseless points. There are several native American/ Asian tribes who didn't record nor entertain polygamy so the fact it is endorsed by African traditions dont make your fallacy of hasty generalisation correct.

Do you know that in China, thousands of men were advocating for the government to introduce a "wife sharing" policy due to the men having a far more population than women? Let me rephrase, men outnumber women in China by several millions such that some young bachelors want to marry but have no one to get married to and hence asked the government to introduce a policy that would enable wife sharing among men. Does that then mean that women are polygamous in nature?

Avalon316:

So what consequences are you proposing for men who cheat? Death by hanging? Why is so difficult for women of these generation to admit that men are polygamous (just like the girls in their teen) and a pussy can't Satisfy a man. The earlier they understand this,the better.

If you want to feel better, you can go on with the "men are dogs" rant. It's allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Rozaytee: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
truthsayer009:

1. Wait. The woman looked like an elephant but he still married her?
2. They didn't tie his leg to the registry? Did they?
i think most of dis things happen to women after child birth dey start getting fat and dey dont watch their weight...u know one funny thing is most women feel dat once dey are married dia life is over..insense of looking good...i feel dat wats d case..so cus of dis d guy dey look outside
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Ashley86400:

If you can't say something smart then don't say anything at all.

This is what I was saying. .anytime a female starts making sense, they believe you're questioning their manliness, in this case you said "gender".

Who told you anyone wants to trade genders with unsatisfied cheating bastards?

I am not alone on this after all. Once you start calling them out to their bull.shit, they resort to emotional blackmails. Claiming you are starting a gender war...they can't even take what they give grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by DeRay98(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
It simply means that those who knows from the list where they're lacking should make necessary adjustments for their own good.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

Really scary. Eventually when this men are old and weak with one ailment or the other, who sticks by them? Definitely not the mistresses. Reminds me of mty friend's dad. He was a very difficult man. He treated his first wife badly and married a second wife.

Both wives left him. Now he is blind and my friend had to travel to go and take care of him. She stayed for a few months but had to give herself brain. He has lived his life and she cannot stop her own life and come and stay in the village with him. He didn't think of his future before living his life recklessly. They had to get someone to take care of him while she left.
and they wonder why people celebrate mothers day more than fathers day.most people that say things like " all men are polygamous ",grew up to seeing their dads, uncles that way, so they are so laid back thinking its normal for that reason they make no conscious effort to be different, they think having self control is rocket science and is unattainable. Only few who have seen the consequences of how a philandering man can make a good woman miserable, have made that conscious decision not to be like their dads.I hope this generation gets to correct alot of things else I fear for the generation after this

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by MightyFortress: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.