Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (129032 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by prudentcy(m): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2009
By their fruits you shall know them, seeing is believing.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 1:48am On Jun 03, 2009
I gess I do have the same problem as you. This is random but are you and your crush in different grades but in the same school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sjflirt13: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
so i am 13 going on 14 and summer has just began for me since i live up north but due to court rulings blah blah blah i have to visit my mom down south and i am surrounded by guys my age and temptations flare my bf broke up with me before i went to my moms house and I AM OVER HIM but there r two guys who i like we will call them zack and lucky how can i tell if these guys like me? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2009
don't know don't care. Now shut up and answer my question K ?! angry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 04, 2009
Good Luck to all the Beta Testers!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sweetcandy: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2009
well im 10 years old im in 5th grade and i want a bf but i dont know if anybody likes me its this boy that i really but i dont know if he likes me what do i do?plzz help me!!!!!!! undecided cry sad smiley[color=#000099][/color][i][/i][img][/img]
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by DonChizi(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2009
Sorry to say this for a person of ur standard just ask the guy if he wants to be ur friend and from friendship u will know if he love u.gud luck
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Friends007(m): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2009
i think it's pretty much easy to tell if a boy likes u, he'll be looking at u alot and when u catch him doing so, he'll quickly look elsewhere. If when ur eyes come in contact with his while he was looking at u and he continues to stir at u, lol, he's an experienced lover i think so u better be prepared for the trip! This is one of the most common signs, now, if u like him too, please take the time to know about the person inside of him, that is important if u intend to build the friendship incase u guys connect, cos attraction is one thing, infactuation is one thing, and real luv is a whole different ball game.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:46am On Oct 21, 2009
Of course his third leg starts saluting the girl
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Friends007(m): 4:54am On Oct 21, 2009
Yeah rooneyboy is right too. lol, that's just the physical though. The mental is key. http://www.friendswecan.com
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by bigboywho(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
VERY EASY, Do you know how to read body language?

Most times its even so obvious it can get embarrassing.

Theres inside info available when you send a blank mail to
speedattraction@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by airzzee(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2009
[EVEN A 10 YEAR OLD!!!]

I think I need to UNSUSCRIBE from this NL thing. This is obviously NOT where I need to be. MODERATOR, PLEASE, YOU MAY NEED TO SEPARATE THIS THING BY AGE BRACKETS. I have been hearing school locker, music class and 10 years old, & such disppointing things showing that I am in a PAEDIATRIC CLASS OR WHAT!!!!.

KIDS, LET ME WARN YOU. IF YOU GO INTO THIS THING PREMATURELY, YOU ARE RUINED ACADEMICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, PHYSICALLY, SPIRITUALLY, EVEN FINANCIALLY AND CAREER-WISE. MARK MY WORDS. I AM AN EXPERIENCED PERSON AND I RUN A VOLUNTARY EDUCATIVE PROGRAMME FOR TEENAGERS AND PRE-UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by segpat(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
I DONT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE BUT I WOULD SAY, U NEVER CAN BE SURE. JUST LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, IT ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUTH.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sweet22: 2:03am On Dec 17, 2009
um i need some help, theres this guy i like, well actually 2, and i dont know if either of them like me back. what do i do?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Teche: 2:37am On May 05, 2010
'm feel like crying for u and some other talented wonderful councelor who cherish youthful lust and intending to become something in life. Brother, do like urself? Your destiny is too bright to waste. You a unique person endowmed with God's greatness. Quit immoral for the devil has blinded the eye of your understanding. Don't allow him to succeed his plan over your future. Give ur life to JESUS AND SHAME THE DEVIL. Jesus loves you
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by 1me1: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
im 10 how do i know if a boy my age likes me were in the same class so how do i know if he likes me   sad undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by angled: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
well im 16 and i met this boy over laborday wekend we hit it off and still talked on facebook and on the phone, he came out last weekend and we hung out the hole time, he said he like being around me and that he missed me and stuff but i cant figure him out one day he acts like he likes me and all, then the next he seems like he couldnt give a rats a$$ im soo confused, i need help sad
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by BABAJ1: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
i have a book dat will show u how to know if a girl likes you,if u want it just text ur email to 08128198530
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by omoharry(f): 12:06pm On May 17, 2012
I am bit confuse, i met a guy that for close to a month now, we have been talking on the phone and vevery thing seemed but we have not been able to kick start the relationship because i cant sense his interest in me; he rarely calls but always ask why i have not all him since.Each time i decid to call it quit, he always beg for us to give it another chance, but there is still no change.could he be playing around or just simply like the attention of being called? am i over reacting here?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by BeatriceM1(f): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
There's this guy i have a crush on but he always want to talk to me,everytime he wants us to be together,i dont know if likes me too though our religion is different...
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Tiemo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Blessed are those that have a good relationship. What about those that breakup and try to reunite, even get back in love like Rihanna did, you may get your ex boyfriend back through this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFYZ_BWSNQo
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by marycnenwezor20: 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
Hahhhh go and read your book
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dietrich92(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
I know when I like girl when the girl is attractive to my eyes or makes me feel good in person. grin cheesy Those things should help!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by samzyini(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2020
pluto04:
You find out by smiling sweettly at him when he least expects and watching his reaction. If he looks embarassed and looks away, he is shy and already very much into u. If he smiles back and comes over, he has been waiting for the opportunity. If he smiles back and doesn't come over, he is polite but doesn't give a damn about you. If he doesn't notice the smile at all, then he has not been notified of your existence. On the other hand, you might just wait for him to act like he likes you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.