Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (129027 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2006
Not in class. I'm in the university.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2006
oh i am bored
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2006
how many people are obbsessed?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by nengy: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2006
Oh really?
u think jus because a guy is trippin' he'll start walkin' pass u,  or wouldn't talk much when u approach him jus b because he doesn't want 2 say somethin' stupid  uhh,
i guess u've got it wrong, because it doesn't always happen tha way

we all different peoples tha act n think differently   BOO
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eveseh(f): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2006
the ways the boy act u can know right from there

he can be simling at the girl everytime he sees her

and when he sees her he gets lil bit confuse
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by slej(f): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2006
you know when he finds excuses to be around you.
always asking questions about you form your friends.
and most of all wanting to be there for you in times of need. shocked
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by kimba(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2006
@bubby_gal
help me, im 12 goin 13, but i really like this boy, he's korean n he has a gurlfren but they are almost breaking up, and i really like him, im very obsessed about him!! all of his frenz think that im suitable fer him n my frenz think so too, but i don't know what ta do, he calls me sexy every time he sees me n he has a lot of admirers, we keep talkin n talkin, we are kind of close but not that close, but he is not in da same class as me, my frenz teases me about him n infront of him too, and i think that he already knows that i like him but im not sure n really want to make him like me more!!
When at 12yrs old, you have already been obsessed with a guy, honestly, i think you need some help,
Hope you arent thinking about marriage at your age, unless that will be babanla problem!!! shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by raphy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2006
hi y'all,
if u wanna know if a boy like u ,u v to look his action toward u.
u v to look if he realy come after u or just pretendin to like u.
some guys u know r very funny in making friend wit a girl so u
v to watch out 4 these funny lad u can make u laf ur ass off grin
som guys u realy like a girl 'll follow d girl to any direction witout d
d girl geting notice @ 1st cry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 12:47am On May 07, 2006
yeah, the point i realy hitched there, is "the attitude towards u."
he'll always trip and do stuffs like that.
you'll just notice it on your own, he'll even act stupid at times he getz craizier inlove.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by YaGurlDP(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2006
Ok well im kinda having a serious problem. I've been talking to this dude for a recent amount of time and I like him. But yet im confused because I dont know if he likes me. We talk on the phone everyday and I feel some  type of vybe. When we was chilling this weekend he was bassicly flirting with me. I'm still a lil unsure.I'm shy and im sort of scraed of rejection cuz it neva happens to me. But I wanna know if he's feeling me but im just to scared to ask him. I want to be his girl bassicly. Somebody give me some advice please. I would appreciate it.[color=#990000][/color[i][/i]]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:27pm On May 09, 2006
that colour blinds my eye.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by pascal(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2006
@YaGurlDP*

My baby girl all you need do is to watch his mouth when he talks and how much he relate with you.

If you love him that much please go ahead and tell him there is no harm for a lady to inform a guy that she is love with him.

Love like there is no tomorrow and care as if you will die today.

I wish you the best.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by YaGurlDP(f): 1:38am On May 10, 2006
Thanx sweety. But the thing is im not inlove with him. And for the chick Rohndalyn how eva u spell that. U might need to get ya damn eyes examed cuz i can see the shit fine.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by zionchic(f): 2:11am On May 12, 2006
@ yagurldp

ease up on rhodalyn, she is a sweet girl and i don't think she meant to spite you.

Anywayz! i understand how you feel rite now, 'cos i'm in the same predicament (if i'm allowed to refer to your case as such), calls you all day (even calls you at 2.00am), wants to hang out with you like everytime, runs to you first if he needs anything, chats with you all night, and all sorts, but guess what he might be attracted to you and at thesame time he might just be trying to sleep with you, so put a stop to the confusion and ask him, i plan to ask this paticular guy in my life as well, i'm only waiting for the right time, we're going on a trip together (with other friends), but guess what i would advice that you be tactful in asking this, 'cos rejection ain't something you want to experience, don't pour out your feelings on him before realizing where you stand with him, and if you know wat's good for you don't give the clue you desire a certain answer, (you know how we run things). so honey good luck.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by maxssoongf: 10:16pm On May 13, 2006
It is 89% fure-sure that a boy likes you if he talks to you during class. Or getts on you're nerves (jokingly of course(hopefully) ). Or if he smiles at you, looks at you(suddenly looking away as soon as you notice), I would know this stuff because i have been dealing with it recently. I will write back as soon as i think of some other signs.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by maxssoongf: 10:21pm On May 13, 2006
[sup][/sup] Can someone please help me! Im not sure if this guy that sits diagnal from me likes me or not. I really like him(so does my bff, like that helps)! but she even says he likes me. [flash=200,200][/flash] Gee this sucks! So again can someone please help me!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Efani(m): 2:31am On Jun 27, 2006
i tell them i do
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cOnFuSeD13(f): 2:01am On Jun 28, 2006
[color=#770077][/color]
Hii guys I like really need advice
Story:
Ok like I went to my friends b-day party and a boy went that I wasnt really intrested in was there. He went outside in the middle of the party. Then later I got bored and I went outside. Outside there was the guy and my friends mom and some other lady. SO all three of us were talking. Then my friends mom and her friend left for like ten minutes. Then the guy and I started throwing chips at each other and laughed at each other. He looked at me weirdly like he likes me. Then they came back and while we were talking him and I were throwing stuff at each other and looking at each other. Then later we played man hunt and he was a captain and another boy was a captian. He got to choose first and he chose me first. So then we started playing. When it was our teams tuen to hide we all hid in a room. THen we decided to split up in teams. And wanted to be with me. SO him and I were going into different rooms and when we sat down we talked and stuff, and he kept looking at me funny like he liked me again. THen later after the game him and I kept giving each other glances. Now I like him. But I don't know if he likes me totally. How do I know he likes me and should I ask him out?
Thanks smiley
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2006
cOnFuSeD13:

[color=#770077][/color]
Hii guys I like really need advice
Story:
Ok like I went to my friends b-day party and a boy went that I wasnt really intrested in was there. He went outside in the middle of the party. Then later I got bored and I went outside. Outside there was the guy and my friends mom and some other lady. SO all three of us were talking. Then my friends mom and her friend left for like ten minutes. Then the guy and I started throwing chips at each other and laughed at each other. He looked at me weirdly like he likes me. Then they came back and while we were talking him and I were throwing stuff at each other and looking at each other. Then later we played man hunt and he was a captain and another boy was a captian. He got to choose first and he chose me first. So then we started playing. When it was our teams tuen to hide we all hid in a room. THen we decided to split up in teams. And wanted to be with me. SO him and I were going into different rooms and when we sat down we talked and stuff, and he kept looking at me funny like he liked me again. THen later after the game him and I kept giving each other glances. Now I like him. But I don't know if he likes me totally. How do I know he likes me and should I ask him out?
Thanks smiley

Definitely! You like him, he likes you. Go for it girl, he might be too shy to ask you out or is somewhere asking exactly the same questions as you are now. Be careful, ure still young and love, may just be infatuation.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cOnFuSeD13(f): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2006
thnx sooo much lol i guess ur right grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by xxcutiex(f): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
I like this boy and my friend thinks he fancies me but i dont know and i dont want to make a fool of myself like infront of everyone do i?!?!?!? smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Efani(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2006
sure u do
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
did she ask u Efani?? NO. tongue wink

You'd know a boy likes a gurl when he,,,,, you'd just know it, he'd trip whenever he sees u, and whenever you call his name or touch his shoulder he'll feel like he's been called by an angel from heaven, and touched by a hand of miracles. then u'll realise ooooohoooohhhhh!!! shocked
Someone's trippin, someone's day dreamin grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Efani(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
do boys like u??
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2006
"I think you posted on the wrong topic, this ain't the topic of "STUPID QUESTIONS." cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Efani(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2006
i believe i got the right thread
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2006
Do u think i like u or sumfin?? undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Efani(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2006
eww, hell no
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2006
wuahahahahaha!! grin the answer to your question: I mostly mind ma own bizness, even in school i do get along wit some boys/guys or whatevr but i'm too picky, undecided grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Efani(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2006
funny, u shouldnt b
lol
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
do gurlz like u?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Efani(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2006
no

they love me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.