Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) (46664 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Klington: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

[s]This makes me feel like falling in love even though men are scum!!!

This girl is lucky, that dude is Tall dark and handsome.

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

why does she feel so insecure tho that she has to pack paint all over her face

This dude is hot for days to come
[/s]

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Fine Yoruba Lady with a great smile smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

This makes me feel like falling in love even though men are scum!!!

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

That is a very rude statement. Remember that your dad and brothers are also men
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Sorry what's that fool saying up there? So because ur father is a scum,that now means that every other men are scums?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Amazing Amazing!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
okerekeikpo:
My own gf is still slaying with her nekede school mates, from one hotel to another
Lol.. Hotel to hotel ke?
Run oooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Bearded men rocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by faithscharms(f): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations to them kiss smiley..I receive my own in Jesus name mbok grin oya boy friend to future husband where are you,me I've been waiting too long o cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
awwww.....this is so cool. pls Where are u boyfriend? Need to start biulding a relationship ASAP. :Dawwww.....this is so cool. pls Where are u boyfriend? Need to start biulding a relationship ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Knaruto(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

That means u are trying to imply that your father is scum
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Your papa na the king of Scum

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2017
awwww.....this is so cool. pls Where are u boyfriend? Need to start biulding a relationship ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Prenom: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

na wa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats to her. Only few of these slay queens stick with the guy who'll still make it. 98% of them simply prefer who's already made it. Ready made.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Canberra55: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away bleeping attention seeker. U finally got a quoted reply.. ..like u always crave. Where Is ur bio NwaAmaikpe?

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Your father is a man oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

evi comment. na ur type der scam men
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Good for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Freethought(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

And how did you see the broad chest underneath that shirt
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2017
faithscharms:
Congratulations to them kiss smiley..I receive my own in Jesus name mbok grin oya boy friend to future husband where are you,me I've been waiting too long o cry

Am here and I hope your charm would not affect me cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:
congratulations..but still keep praying till the day of the wedding,cause anything can happen

trust guys nau
more like dont trust your dead brain
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by faithscharms(f): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2017
wristbangle:

Am here and I hope your charm would not affect me cool

LOL how can u be here and still hoping my charms wouldn't affect u?which one u dey self?makeup ur mind joor angry tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2017
I like this. Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Angelanest:
A lady identified as Ronke Raji and her fiance have become online sensations after their photos went viral on Twitter. According to the lady, they have been dating for seven years before her partner popped the big question by proposing to her.

The soon-to-be bride shared a throwback photo of them together versus a recent photo of them together and online users can't seem to get enough of the lovely couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/grow-heavy-pretty-nigerian-lady-says-shows-off-fiance-photos.html

After how many Knacking?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by FlaminFireBrand(f): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Sweet

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
faithscharms:

LOL how can u be here and still hoping my charms wouldn't affect u?which one u dey self?makeup ur mind joor angry tongue

Lol no be u talk say am the other day say na your charm naim make gbenga dey follow u like he goat. cheesy

I no want that kind love abeg. Na normal- normal I want. Deal? wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Beautiful people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by sukkot: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2017
I know this geh and her hubby. she has a makeup channel on youtube
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Humility017(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2017
barallanee:
Wow. Dis is lovely..pls be patient with Ur bfs...love isn't all abt money at first.... D money will come wen it shuld

#cute couples
a million likes fr this comment
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Knew it would be Ronke cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.