Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) (46663 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by goingape1: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

This makes me feel like falling in love even though men are scum!!!

This girl is lucky, that dude is Tall dark and handsome.

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

why does she feel so insecure tho that she has to pack paint all over her face

This dude is hot for days to come
your father must be banging someone other than ya mum!

He is a scum!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:
congratulations..but still keep praying till the day of the wedding,cause anything can happen

trust guys nau

Trust guys nau.. Auntie is ur brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by faithscharms(f): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol no be u talk say am the other day say na your charm naim make gbenga dey follow u like he goat. cheesy

I no want that kind love abeg. Na normal- normal I want. Deal? wink

Lol grin >: grin I can't guarantee your safety,it might end up like your he goat story grin tongue. tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Is that bbn's balley?? @ 3rd pix shocked, Na real wa oo

Boss you can see for Africa.....
Jezzzzz

I afraid for you!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Hyflya(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2017
barallanee:
Wow. Dis is lovely..pls be patient with Ur bfs...love isn't all abt money at first.... D money will come wen it shuld

#cute couples
you rilli cute...hope u don't mind, juz sent u pm. Hope to get a reply. Have a nyc day!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2017
You know her??
ibkayee:
Knew it would be Ronke cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2017
faithscharms:

Lol grin >: grin I can't guarantee your safety,it might end up like your he goat story grin tongue. tongue

sadsadcry

Chai Mission impossible. Na to abort asap. I kant becos of luff turn to an animal. Laye-laye!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Odunharry:

Lol.. Hotel to hotel ke?
Run oooooooooooo
the girl no dey stay one place
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Lovintus2(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice

IN OTHER NEWS: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by goingape1: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:
congratulations..but still keep praying till the day of the wedding,cause anything can happen

trust guys nau
shut up there!

just because you are miserable doesn't mean it will also apply to there wedding.

point of correction, nothing will happen but the only thing that will happen is you grinding your teeth in regret and full of frustration in life. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by nuelsam: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

I dedicate this FTC to sobastical.

may ftc fall on you
na there dem they start "tall dark handsome" shebi na weak acid dem pour for the other girl face na h2s dem go pour for urs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Baba if it's true, then u better dump her o. Gals plenty everywhere.
E be like u don fall deeply in love.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Your fada at home is a man......women who say such things are sluts ; : angry

may ftc fall on you
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by missyb08(f): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2017
awwwwwn
they look cute together
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you

No wonder your boyfriend dumped you.
I can't imagine how messed up his life would have been had he continued
with the relationship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Angelanest:
A lady identified as Ronke Raji and her fiance have become online sensations after their photos went viral on Twitter. According to the lady, they have been dating for seven years before her partner popped the big question by proposing to her.

The soon-to-be bride shared a throwback photo of them together versus a recent photo of them together and online users can't seem to get enough of the lovely couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/grow-heavy-pretty-nigerian-lady-says-shows-off-fiance-photos.html

@Ronke don't say u can't wait because you have been waiting.Kudos now @husbandtins
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by faithscharms(f): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2017
wristbangle:

sadsadcry

Chai Mission impossible. Na to abort asap. I kant becos of luff turn to an animal. Laye-laye!

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Odunharry:

the girl sweet for bed
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by RillJ(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Easy Sis! Love is a 'buriful' thing and I see yours on the way.

Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by mykel25(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you

Not all men are scums ....if earn a little less than 200k a month let's date to marry cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Prestige16(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

What is this one saying?
She's just speaking like an olosho
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
mykel25:

Not all men are scums ....if earn a little less than 200k a month let's date to marry cheesy

I'm sorry but I don't like engineers or graduates of Madonna and sadly you fall into this category
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2017
okerekeikpo:
the girl sweet for bed
She sweet for other guys bed too. So it's up to you. Dump her completely or keep getting the cookie and make her side chic.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2017
slaying in vintage cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by anthony533(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you
why do you always comments like AwaAmaikpe. Are you related to him?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you
You attract who you are so don't blame anyone.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by highchief1: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you
if u c hot guy u go no am so?or u are cold ?this broda is a normal Nigerian what do u mean hot
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by barallanee(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Humility017:

a million likes fr this comment
thanks
my dear...I wrote dis with my hrt...jux looking at the photo tot me million things... People myt embarassed hate me for it..BT it's d truth
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by osidion2020(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:

trust guys nau
fine girl like dat, just be optimistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.