Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) (46662 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by clemz85(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=lelvin post=60214889]Issorait[/quote

Dude killed the old school vibe
Babe slay the make-up

Quantum gracias amigos!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:
congratulations..but still keep praying till the day of the wedding,cause anything can happen

trust guys nau
dont worry nothing will happen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
osidion2020:
fine girl like dat, just be optimistic.

Ok.tnx,at least you didn't insult..
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
dont worry nothing will happen.

Amen....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by mykel25(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm sorry but I don't like engineers or graduates of Madonna and sadly you fall into this category

Mogbe c Dem! Monitoring spirit... How did u know these details? U went tru all my posts abi... Too much criteria that's y u kept falling for scum men

What profession do u like?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by mykel25(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm sorry but I don't like engineers or graduates of Madonna and sadly you fall into this category

Oooh Ure a Madonna graduate n Ure in UK I'm coming for you.... Chill till then... I ll make u love this Engineer tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Sicillian: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

This makes me feel like falling in love even though men are scum!!!

This girl is lucky, that dude is Tall dark and handsome.

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

why does she feel so insecure tho that she has to pack paint all over her face

This dude is hot for days to come

I dedicate this FTC to sobastical.

may ftc fall on you
Look at dis nonentity looking for relevance. You are looking 4 a tall dark skinned broadchested handsome guy and yet u're carrying flat ass, tiny legs and lime orange breast. Iruanu, daugther of scum
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

may ftc fall on you
you don dey wet again abi?shioooooooooor
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Odunharry:

She sweet for other guys bed too. So it's up to you. Dump her completely or keep getting the cookie and make her side chic.
u r very wicked
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Sicillian: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you
Your comments says it all about u... Wetter.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

may ftc fall on you

men are scum bah and u r saying sister hood won't forgive Ronke rather than sit down u set go and look for one boyfriend from there man to me/husband.. if Ronke was talking or saying did back den u think she will get to this point .. go and sit somewhere dakun
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by mark0020(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
barallanee:
Wow. Dis is lovely..pls be patient with Ur bfs...love isn't all abt money at first.... D money will come wen it shuld
Na so una dey talk , una like money first

#cute couples
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by YeraKay(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:

yeah men are scum including your dad, uncle and brothers

asewo olobo town council

Haaaa... Mogbe! See insult.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
JUST CALL IT PREWEDDING PHOTOS...IF AGREED, MORE PLS.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
okerekeikpo:
u r very wicked
Lmao. No, I'm not wicked. Its ur choice.

OK, let her keep going from hotel to hotel slaying and don't forget to introduce her to your people as wife to be o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao. No, I'm not wicked. Its ur choice.

OK, let her keep going from hotel to hotel slaying and don't forget to introduce her to your people as wife to be o.
another wickedness
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by crystalsmith78: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
BY SUSCRIBING
SAY NO TO POVERTY
U CAN MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE TODAY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE POOR

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by laurelbae(f): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
lightheart:
Vintage!

Lovely
A cross-belt could have been thrown in.
great designer in the making.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Humility017(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
barallanee:
my dear...I wrote dis with my hrt...jux looking at the photo tot me million things... People myt embarassed hate me for it..BT it's d truth
yeah...sure only a good heart and a reasonable person will write such...
the problem of many today is impatience
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by barallanee(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=mark0020 post=60221125][/quote]ain't Gad time to lie or pretend for any1....dis is social media...who knows me here.....

Mind u,nt every 1 is greedy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by barallanee(f): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Humility017:

yeah...sure only a good heart and a reasonable person will write such...
the problem of many today is impatience
thanks for dat.... Who would I pretend for...

#positivity
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Drenix(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
if only my galfwend go gt patience like her... I swear my our own go enta record books
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by holatin(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
YeraKay:

Haaaa... Mogbe! See insult.
omo Iya baje gan jare
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by mark0020(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
barallanee:
ain't Gad time to lie or pretend for any1....dis is social media...who knows me here.....

Mind u,nt every 1 is greedy
Ok, if u say so .if ur what you say its really good, cos i have not met, a nigerian girl that dont like money
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
seunAccount:
I hate people who do this.

Now tell me how your comment and the proposal join? Take time.

After getting wet for Ronaldo's picture alone, you came here to show your foolishness too.
Lol, she will never learn
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
Me am still waiting for my future wife to retire from runs....... angry
Only prayer can do it tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:

yeah men are scum including your dad, uncle and brothers

asewo olobo town council
Fatality! shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by barallanee(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
mark0020:

Ok, if u say so .if ur what you say its really good, cos i have not met, a nigerian girl that dont like money
money is important, it is necessary to hav money... BT Dnt be greedy and get it frm the wrong source.... Wat leads gals to do all the silly things is nt bkos they are poor,BT bkos der r nt contented..... If u hav a bf ,ders no problem if he gives u money if he has...also support him financially ....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by barallanee(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
mark0020:

money is important, it is necessary to hav money... BT Dnt be greedy and get it frm the wrong source.... Wat leads gals to do all the silly things is nt bkos they are poor,BT bkos der r nt contented..... If u hav a bf ,ders no problem if he gives u money if he has...also support him financially .....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by kendylet(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
cute couple
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Angelanest:
A lady identified as Ronke Raji and her fiance have become online sensations after their photos went viral on Twitter. According to the lady, they have been dating for seven years before her partner popped the big question by proposing to her.

The soon-to-be bride shared a throwback photo of them together versus a recent photo of them together and online users can't seem to get enough of the lovely couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/grow-heavy-pretty-nigerian-lady-says-shows-off-fiance-photos.html

Nice one cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by lafean20(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hw many of them undecided[quote author=barallanee post=60213330]Wow. Dis is lovely..pls be patient with Ur bfs...love isn't all abt money at first.... D money will come wen it shuld

#cute couples[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.