Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) (46638 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Angelanest: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
A lady identified as Ronke Raji and her fiance have become online sensations after their photos went viral on Twitter. According to the lady, they have been dating for seven years before her partner popped the big question by proposing to her.

The soon-to-be bride shared a throwback photo of them together versus a recent photo of them together and online users can't seem to get enough of the lovely couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/grow-heavy-pretty-nigerian-lady-says-shows-off-fiance-photos.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2017

This makes me feel like falling in love even though men are scum!!!

This girl is lucky, that dude is Tall dark and handsome.

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

why does she feel so insecure tho that she has to pack paint all over her face

This dude is hot for days to come

I dedicate this FTC to sobastical.

may ftc fall on you

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Ever8054: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
which of the picture is before and which one be after cause iam not understanding....

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
She's beautiful, except the Make-Up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:
I hate people who do this.

Now tell me how your comment and the proposal join? Take time.

After getting wet for Ronaldo's picture alone, you came here to show your foolishness too.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
OK seen

what again

next pls
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

A Tall glass of chocolate with sexy broad chest!! Chai Ronke the single sisterhood will never forgive you for stealing this one away

how many orgasms have u had since setting ya eyes on those pix? i learnt you get wet seeing pix of rich and/or cool dude but u always rant nonsense when the menfolks do not fall in those categories

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Angelanest: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by barallanee(f): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Wow. Dis is lovely..pls be patient with Ur bfs...love isn't all abt money at first.... D money will come wen it shuld

#cute couples

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2017
nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by lightheart(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Vintage!

Lovely
A cross-belt could have been thrown in.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by lelvin(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Issorait
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by okway: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

What is this one saying?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Hahaah

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
I happy for you
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Me am still waiting for my future wife to retire from runs....... angry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Bfre nko. Na brother or uncle to fiance before?

I no understand again o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Is that bbn's balley?? @ 3rd pix shocked, Na real wa oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by vicky9cee: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
I don't kuku understand all the dating and later proposing stuff.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
sad the guy look like the gangster criminal in one film like dat
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by otiokponaetiani(f): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Beautiful . congrats in advance
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2017
My own gf is still slaying with her nekede school mates, from one hotel to another

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by Movicq(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2017
That's her problem oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by uyplus(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Point of correction please, men are not scum, rather, the men you choose are scum.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

yeah men are scum including your dad, uncle and brothers

asewo olobo town council

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
congratulations..but still keep praying till the day of the wedding,cause anything can happen

trust guys nau

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.