Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. (24504 Views)

Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by GoldCircle: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I know I would get insulted and vilified for this post but I don't care! I will start with asking Nigerians, what do we have to lose? We have suffered so much for the past 2 years under Buhari's anti corruption government which is laced with ethnic bigotry, Fulani supremacy and the ascendancy of fundamentalist Islam.

Our igbo brothers have been over punished for making their choice at the polls and our nation is on the brink of collapse. In my personal opinion, if President Buhari is not running for 2019, I would advice that we go for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 to afford the north the opportunity of completing their slot. I work in the legal field and I have seen the mess that the Government has done in prosecuting the looters of our treasury. Not one successful conviction has been recorded! When Goodluck Jonathan was President, corruption was rife but at least Nigerians could feed better. The exchange rate never went beyond 200 and life was generally better. Now with the anti corruption Government, we can barely have 2 square meals in Nigeria. So I ask, what have Nigerians gained from this anti corruption adventure? I know that the general sentiment/view amongst Nigerians is that Alh. Atiku Abubakar is ultra corrupt but I put it to you that he is the only Northerner that can be acceptable to other Nigerians if President Buhari is not running for President in 2019. Atiku is detribalised, exposed, a liberal Muslim, wealthy(poverty alleviation ) and most important of all, we would all be able to enjoy Nigeria's money.

Do not be deceived, none of these elite folks love Nigerians! They are only there to help themselves and their families! So do not be drawn to their internal wars. Baba Obasanjo is reportedly against Atiku's Presidencial bid but he has only one vote. The choice is with the millions of Nigerians who feel the brunt of bad leadership. Do not allow these corrupt politicians to control our thought process. If we all know that they are all corrupt, why don't we vote for the one who would ensure that majority of Nigerians at least have a chance to enjoy our lives? I ask again, what do we have to lose? We are already ensnared in their wicked conspiracies anyways!

Finally, I root for Alh. Atiku Abubakar because the other major choices from the North would not do well for the unity of this country. Nasir El Rufai who is rumored to be gunning for the top post in 2019 is too fundamentalist and sectional in nature and he would be worse that the current government. He is a very brilliant man but he doesn't like Christians. Evidence abound of his actions towards people of other faith throughout his stewardship at the FCT and now Kaduna. A lot of Christians would not want him presiding over the affairs of this very diverse nation. The other candidate is Rabiu who has proven to be pro north in all his dealings. He has made it his mission to bail out hausas involved in ethnic fracas all over Nigeria. One does not need a soothing sayer to see what the country would be like under his Government. Alh. Atiku in my opinion still remains the best choice for President in the event that President Buhari is not running in 2019. If Nigerians are going to continue suffering, let us know what we are suffering for and decide to share in the goodies of our country once and for all! What is the use of an anti corruption crusade when Nigerians are starving and impoverished?

I know I would be insulted for this but this is my humble logomatim.

The suffer too much!
I stand with #Atiku2019
Well written article in terms of written words, arrangement and lexicon. But that's about where it ends.Logically, it doesn't add up. You inevitable set yourself up with this part
Do not be deceived, none of these elite folks love Nigerians! They are only there to help themselves and their families! So do not be drawn to their internal wars. Baba Obasanjo is reportedly against Atiku's Presidencial bid but he has only one vote. The choice is with the millions of Nigerians who feel the brunt of bad leadership. Do not allow these corrupt politicians to control our thought process. If we all know that they are all corrupt, why don't we vote for the one who would ensure that majority of Nigerians at least have a chance to enjoy our lives? I ask again, what do we have to lose? We are already ensnared in their wicked conspiracies anyways!

If you say that Atiku is perceived as ultra-corrupt, and that we should not allow these "corrupt" politicians control our thought process as they are all corrupt. Then you are invariably saying that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt and that Atiku only being a Nigerian Politician is similarly corrupt. But that irrespective, he remains the best of the pack.

c'mon! I think you can do better mate.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Onyeedum(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku and Peter Obi in PDP will win candidate from APC.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by ipobarecriminals: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
FriendNG:
Dead on arrival. Kwankwaso is all we need. The man who transform Kano to mini Dubai not sleeping Atiku that did nothing.
None of dem.They are useless set of people. Kwakwa will go about/around and release terrorists. Atiku go ruin the economy with his stealing expert and dat dwarf el refuse will kill xtain up North and nothing go hapun.Make 2019 reach first
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
goodbobo:
The writer of this post sounded very educated and well informed but I dont think he is been sincere or it could be he knows the truth but wanted to paint a very wrong picture to confuse the people or deceive them .
He mentioned that the economy was better during GEJ but failed to point it out that the main source of revenue which is OIL during GEJ was always higher than 100 dollars per barrel at least I cant authoritatively tell u that it was in 2012 2013 and 2014 . So how can u compare to this time that is just 50 dollars per barrel ( not even mentioning that it was as low as 28 dollars in 2016 ) .

It is just like comparing a father that earns 120 thousand naija as salary to a father that earns 40 thousand as salary . If he want to be truthful he should give kudos to Buhari administration for keep things together even in the very tough times .

I am at work and I don't have time to reply you. But know that the economic policies of this government right from inception had a huge role in plunging us into recession. The very austere posture of this government scares away foreign investors because the rule of law which ensures the sanctity of contracts is not being upheld/respected. Before making drastic societal reforms (anti corruption), you have to take the economic welfare of the populace.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2017
GoldCircle:

Well written article in terms of written words, arrangement and lexicon. But that's about where it ends.Logically, it doesn't add up. You inevitable set yourself up with this part .

If you say that Atiku is perceived as ultra-corrupt, and that we should not allow these "corrupt" politicians control our thought process as they are all corrupt. Then you are invariably saying that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt and that Atiku only being a Nigerian Politician is similarly corrupt. But that irrespective, he remains the best of the pack.

c'mon! I think you can do better mate.

I perfectly understand the logical inconsistency in the write up but Atiku is the only choice we have out of the hordes of corrupt politicians we have. The main hub of my message is that Nigerians are suffering and we need to survive before any Government attempts to make a change on our value system. Corruption is innate to the average Nigerian and it would take time for it to be eliminated. Besides, we are in a democracy and the judiciary would always act as a check to any act of executive recklessness.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by thegrace: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
None of these men deserves any consideration for the position of head of state in a sane country. Having said that, Buhari has no business ruling a country with our diverse nature. He owe nobody any apologies that he loves his people and religion more than the entity call Nigeria. If Buhari is a president of a country called Arewa, I strongly believe he would have resigned for the progress of such country. His purported integrity does not include doing what will not benefit his people and religion. Very few people have such loyalty to Nigeria, Jonathan did and History will show that in future. Having said this, my stand in 2015 was a choice between Buhari and Jonathan will see me closing my eyes and nose and reluctantly choose Jonathan. Not because of how good he was, but that he will not pursue policies that will ruin majority of Nigeria to favour his people and will not pursue policies that will favour his people and religion at the expense of other groups. That I could not say for his opponent. The issue of corruption on which back Mr. Integrity rode to victory is a mirage in the present Nigeria. He can not fight it. Having said that, I think if there are no other person featured by the two big parties besides these old and ever constant and not useful men, then Atiku may be better.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by FriendNG: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
None of dem.They are useless set of people. Kwakwa will go about/around and release terrorists. Atiku go ruin the economy with his stealing expert and dat dwarf el refuse will kill xtain up North and nothing go hapun.Make 2019 reach first

I don't believe you, Kwankwaso is more competent than all of them. He work day and night. I am looking for someday who will change the face of Nigerian infrastructures.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by PentiumPro(f): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2017
emmyspark007:

Ok grin
Have a pleasant day

Enjoy the beautiful sunshine bro grin
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Isobug: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are the one Buhari govt is killing, in this same country, some other people are just experiencing their own financial breakthrough.
So oga speak only for yourself that you are dying
Brainless being identified.. ...maybe you have been unconscious for the past two years
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by blackfase(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru. Ko baje fun gambari.

Fulani herdsmen never kill una finish. As for me and the sane ones down South, #notoborntorule.

Id rather waste my vote on a green horn/ non-establishment politician from the South. Screw one nanjiriya to hades!

Southern mumus, shiorrr!
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by zionmde: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I perfectly understand the logical inconsistency in the write up but Atiku is the only choice we have out of the hordes of corrupt politicians we have. The main hub of my message is that Nigerians are suffering and we need to survive before any Government attempts to make a change on our value system. Corruption is innate to the average Nigerian and it would take time for it to be eliminated. Besides, we are in a democracy and the judiciary would always act as a check to any act of executive recklessness.
Never wanted to comment but i wont miss applauding u for expressing ur opinion in a more matured and civilized way. keep it up bro
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I know I would get insulted and vilified for this post but I don't care! I will start with asking Nigerians, what do we have to lose? We have suffered so much for the past 2 years under Buhari's anti corruption government which[b] is laced with ethnic bigotry, Fulani supremacy and the ascendancy of fundamentalist Islam[/b].

Our igbo brothers have been over punished for making their choice at the polls and our nation is on the brink of collapse. In my personal opinion, if President Buhari is not running for 2019, I would advice that we go for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 to afford the north the opportunity of completing their slot. I work in the legal field and I have seen the mess that the Government has done in prosecuting the looters of our treasury. Not one successful conviction has been recorded! When Goodluck Jonathan was President, corruption was rife but at least Nigerians could feed better. The exchange rate never went beyond 200 [/b]and life was generally better. Now with the anti corruption Government, we can barely have 2 square meals in Nigeria. So I ask, what have Nigerians gained from this anti corruption adventure? I know that the general sentiment/view amongst Nigerians is that Alh. [b]Atiku Abubakar is ultra corrupt but I put it to you that he is the only Northerner that can be acceptable to other Nigerians if President Buhari is not running for President in 2019. Atiku is detribalised, exposed, a liberal Muslim, wealthy(poverty alleviation ) and most important of all, we would all be able to enjoy Nigeria's money.

Finally, I root for Alh. Atiku Abubakar because the other major choices from the North would not do well for the unity of this country. Nasir[b] El Rufai who is rumored to be gunning for the top post in 2019 is too fundamentalist and sectional in nature and he would be worse that the current government. He is a very brilliant man but he doesn't like Christians. Evidence abound of his actions towards people of other faith throughout his stewardship at the FCT and now Kaduna. A lot of Christians would not want him presiding over the affairs of this very diverse nation. [/b]The other candidate is Rabiu who has proven to be pro north in all his dealings. He has made it his mission to bail out hausas involved in ethnic fracas all over Nigeria. One does not need a soothing sayer to see what the country would be like under his Government. [b]Alh. Atiku in my opinion still remains the best choice for President in the event that President Buhari is not running in 2019. [/b]If Nigerians are going to continue suffering, let us know what we are suffering for and decide to share in the goodies of our country once and for all! What is the use of an anti corruption crusade when Nigerians are starving and impoverished?

I know I would be insulted for this but this is my humble logomatim.

The suffer too much!
I stand with #Atiku2019

So many assumptions bore out of emotions and sentiments
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
blackfase:
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru. Ko baje fun gambari.

Fulani herdsmen never kill una finish. As for me and the sane ones down South, #notoborntorule.

Id rather waste my vote on a green horn/ non-establishment politician from the South. Screw one nanjiriya to hades!

Southern mumus, shiorrr!

Baba, gambari gbodo Pari igba won oooo. The South ruled for more than 13 years in this fourth republic of our democratic experiment..

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Barryton: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
An Igbo man should be nominated as Vice President. Osinbajo has not done anything for me as a Yoruba man or a Christian sef. He stood by and allowed them kill many Christians. The man has no balls!
@bold very true
Osinbajo too fear
His own is even worse than that of VP Sambo.
Osinbajo can betray his own to please a stranger, but Sambo can't do that.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Mordyb: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2017
repogirl:
Una Don start Abi? Atiku propaganda thread.

Where does it say in the constitution that the North must lead for two terms?

If Jonathan(South south) could be kicked out after one term, who da fúck is the North to remain there? undecided

Why is it that things of the North are always treated with such sensitivity? If we claim to be one Nigeria, then we should be fair to every region in Nigeria! angry
Preach on Sister!
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by oyindavictor: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Most nigerian wil fool forever
Until then get heaven that is when they we wiseup, that is when they will know the truth and the truth shall set them free from nigeria leader.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by LordAdam16: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2017
wristbangle:

Left to me, Atiku presidency will not make things better rather worse. You have mentioned only one critical factor about him that he is not a tribal bigot but again nobody knew the current president would use the word 97 - 5 percentage which same can be applicable to atiku if a region fails to vote for him.

It's a pity we have to settle for these recycled old haggard men who have ruled in the past.

Everybody including APC members knew Buhari would use the 97-5 percentage phrase. If you didn't know, you're dumber than I thought.

Buhari is a bigot. His escapades in Ogun is well documented. His utterances before the election is well documented.

El-Rufai and Kwankwaso are Buhari 2.0. Kwankwaso is worse. He was the one who procured bail for the boy that abducted and married under-aged Ese that caused all the ruckus sometime last year. He was the one that also bailed the Mile 12 Fulani suspects in Lagos. Any Southerner that votes for either of those men including Buhari deserves to face a firing squad.

Atiku has NEVER acted or spoken like a bigot.

Is he corrupt? Yes. So is every other candidate running including Buhari.

With Atiku you know what to expect and have it in mind that he'd at least do something, not the current d*psh*t cow rearer who doesn't know his left from right. Let Atiku pick Obi as his vice (Duke would have been preferable, but he is from the SS and it's time for SE to get their shot).

I have more faith in Atiku than any other Northern candidate.

-Lord

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Asu015(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2017
IF BUHARI IS CONTESTING IN 2019, atiku has two options
1.Save his money and contest in 2023 and he wil hv many supporters then Or
2.exit APC as he won't win primaries statistically speaking, join pdp, waste his money ,and suffer a rigorous defeat.................. which is what obasanjo wants
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by bluecircle470: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2017
ITbomb:

Not my portion

Atiku has demonstrated good managerial skills, very accommodating to all ethnic groups and religion and in tune with modern reality.
He runs investments, foundation and even follows football

Buhari was a failure from Day 1. After being governor of a state, Head of state and Petroleum trust chief, he still borrowed money to buy form.
He shown that he is stuck in the past by that infamous West Germany statement.
I doubt if he knows whether BCC Lions of Gboko are still playing in the Nigeria League

My dear brother, atiku is deceiving u. He's just too corrupt and he's ready to sell ur future and even ur unborn generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Doghari: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2017
All of una go get sense when you all start using boycott as a proper tool to make these polithievcians powerless.

A tool intelligent and futuristic people like Kanu are advocating. Since Kanu promoted boycott as a tool against nigerian politicians and evil lugardian establishment, they've been running helter-skelter like headless chickens. Instead of substituting one presidiot with another presidaft, let the polling units be empty. Let's see where they'll get their powers.

Kanu understands this....

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Doghari: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
repogirl:
Una Don start Abi? Atiku propaganda thread.

Where does it say in the constitution that the North must lead for two terms?

If Jonathan(South south) could be kicked out after one term, who da fúck is the North to remain there? undecided

Why is it that things of the North are always treated with such sensitivity? If we claim to be one Nigeria, then we should be fair to every region in Nigeria! angry

Na wetin make people like Kanu detest this country and called it Zoo where some animals are more equal than the other. Walahi we need more Kanus especially in the south.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by LordAdam16: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2017
Asu015:
IF BUHARI IS CONTESTING IN 2019, atiku has two options
1.Save his money and contest in 2023 and he wil hv many supporters then Or
2.exit APC as he won't win primaries statistically speaking, join pdp, waste his money ,and suffer a rigorous defeat.................. which is what obasanjo wants

By 2023 he'd be 77 years.

-Lord
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by mikhe2(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2017
It's so funny nobdy is talkinq abt Donald Duke

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by lailo: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2017
oloshi ni e
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by tonio2wo: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
FriendNG:
Dead on arrival. Kwankwaso is all we need. The man who transform Kano to mini Dubai not sleeping Atiku that did nothing.

atiku was a VP.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2017
like i always said....
come 2019...me,myself& I + my family and close friends join...go throw indoor party with my hollandia yoghurt and jollof rice...

I can not go and kill myself because of any idiot in this country...

If my vote is what they need...then i must say that truly...
(in dbanj voice) 'they are in for a long thing'.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by FriendNG: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2017
tonio2wo:

atiku was a VP.

What has he done as the VP? Has he convince OBJ to repair at least the road to his hometown for 8 years?
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by ipobarecriminals: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't believe you, Kwankwaso is more competent than all of them. He work day and night. I am looking for someday who will change the face of Nigerian infrastructures.
google search him.He wakaabout to bail dem boko boiz.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by wristbangle: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

Everybody including APC members knew Buhari would use the 97-5 percentage phrase. If you didn't know, you're dumber than I thought.

Buhari is a bigot. His escapades in Ogun is well documented. His utterances before the election is well documented.

El-Rufai and Kwankwaso are Buhari 2.0. Kwankwaso is worse. He was the one who procured bail for the boy that abducted and married under-aged Ese that caused all the ruckus sometime last year. He was the one that also bailed the Mile 12 Fulani suspects in Lagos. Any Southerner that votes for either of those men including Buhari deserves to face a firing squad.

Atiku has NEVER acted or spoken like a bigot.

Is he corrupt? Yes. So is every other candidate running including Buhari.

With Atiku you know what to expect and have it in mind that he'd at least do something, not the current d*psh*t cow rearer who doesn't know his left from right. Let Atiku pick Obi as his vice (Duke would have been preferable, but he is from the SS and it's time for SE to get their shot).

I have more faith in Atiku than any other Northern candidate.

-Lord

I can't believe it is you Lordadam16 talking. I'm so disappointed you could have faith in Atiku (can you list one achievement of him when he was a vp) . I am not against Obi as VP, truly SE deserves a shot.

I just pity you and your cohort rooting for these recycled old baboons.

Good luck to you guys going back to eat your vomit.

As for me, buhari and atiku are not a good fit for presidency candidate.

Sit down there dey root for another failure.

Mind you, you don't need to be dishing insult by labelling me as someone "dumb". You can lay your argument in a constructive way.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by aku626(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
I can't even believe a sane person will make a thread like this nor believe people would like his posts, are we blind to credibility? Same man two party's.
Brain washed youths hopefully the same youths who idolize come and fast money. You make decisions based fear of failing, my voice won't be heard so let's choose the safest bad option. Fear would continue to rule your homes
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by ITbomb(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2017
bluecircle470:

My dear brother, atiku is deceiving u. He's just too corrupt and he's ready to sell ur future and even ur unborn generation.
Buhari who was an incorruptible Saint has taken everything.
Atiku is the lesser evil among the names I am seeing so far being peddled El Rufai, Kwankasa , etc.
Unless I see a fresh name, I'm for Atiku
I understand your position bro
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by tonio2wo: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2017
FriendNG:

What has he done as the VP? Has he convince OBJ to repair at least the road to his hometown for 8 years?

what did sambo do as a vp?, what did osibanjo do as a vp when buhari was on ground?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda / SSANU: FG Betrayed Our Trust On IPPIS / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.