Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (16526 Views)

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / What Would The Intelligent Designer's Book Look Like? / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]From the story you read, does the character sound like a broke person? Or are you just dull?

Okada rider like you..[/s]..

U confessed yourself.....
Dont be pained.... cool
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

So when hanging on a cross with stab wounds on the hands, feet and stomach and you are bleeding out its not still meant to kill? grin

Jumbo dumbo gerrrraarraahhiaa

Simple comprehension, you dont have. The cross is a torture device. It is not meant to kill.

What killed Jesus. The cross or the nails?. The nails.

If one was suspended on a cross with ropes, would he die?

You mention stab wounds. Is the spear part of the cross?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
felixomor:

U confessed yourself.....
Dont be pained.... cool

I confessed myself to be poor? grin

Bros, you are truly brain dead
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]I confessed myself to be poor? grin

Bros, you are truly brain dead[/s]
Of course, the moment u scammed 5k grin
Thats poverty of the soul.

Be healed. Amen
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:
Jumbo Dumbo remember the judgement on Jesus was for him to be crucified.

Crucifixion is a method of capital punishment in which the victim is tied, nailed, or otherwise attached to a large wooden beam and left to hang for several days until eventual death from exhaustion and asphyxiation. It is principally known from classical antiquity, but remains in occasional use in some countries

Again I say gerrrraarraahhiaa!

Because death and torture are mutually exclusive? Lol

Kai, you dull.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

This would be my very last response to you if you continue with this 4evernonsense trolling of yours. Are you forcing your confusion on me? Haba!
It won't change anything.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
felixomor:

Of course, the moment u scammed 5k grin
Thats poverty of the soul.

Be healed. Amen

You seem to be the only one nowadays shouting scam. Even ishitlove was not dull enough to call it a scam
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Simple comprehension, you dont have. The cross is a torture device. It is not meant to kill.

What killed Jesus. The cross or the nails?. The nails.

If one was suspended on a cross with ropes, would he die?

You mention stab wounds. Is the spear part of the cross?

You are a dummy confirmed! It's not about the cross Oponu it's about the use of the cross viz a viz the sentence of crucifixion passed on Jesus. The cross wasn't the purpose, death was the purpose of the cross. The nails and spear in his side was to actualise the purpose but the cross was simply a tool for that purpose since he was sentenced to be crucified.

Maybe I should graduate to calling you beta mega jumbo dumbo cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Because death and torture are mutually exclusive? Lol

Kai, you dull.

Was Jesus sentenced to torture or to death by crucifixion?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]You seem to be the only one nowadays shouting scam. Even ishitlove was not dull enough to call it a scam[/s]
From three to one again?
You are confused o grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

U dey mind jumbo dimbo?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by LiberaDeus: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Your magical answer hasnt come yet @OP

Please am waiting

I know your partner in crime is trying to derail the thread but just give the answer if there is any at all

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by adepeter2027(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sarassi-n started his thread well without stepping on the toes of some deluded cargoes.

Here they are derailing his thread for him.

BTW, to the derailers, must everybody be CHRISTIAN?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
adepeter2027:
Sarassi-n started his thread well without stepping on the toes of some deluded cargoes.

Here they are derailing his thread for him.

BTW, to the derailers, must everybody be CHRISTIAN?

Abeg who start the thread? grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

Does it change the fact that the cross is a torture device?

Because people can drown from waterboarding, does that meab that waterboarding is not torture?

All torture devices could be used for capital pubishment and killing. Use yer brain
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
felixomor:

From three to one again?
You are confused o grin

Yes. 3-1
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by adepeter2027(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
felixomor:

I talk am.

Make I just no talk.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by adepeter2027(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Who see Wetin I just see.?

Naso...
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Does it change the fact that the cross is a torture device?

Because people can drown from waterboarding, does that meab that waterboarding is not torture?

All torture devices could be used for capital pubishment and killing. Use yer brain

You obviously have no use for yours.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yes. 3-1
Ah, Thank God you know.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by adepeter2027(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Martinez19,, did you observe anything on this page?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
adepeter2027:

I talk am.

Make I just no talk.

Ewwwwwww
You are right grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
felixomor:

troll he is referring to sarassin's thread your friend went to dish insults and derail.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by adepeter2027(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

troll he is referring to sarassin's thread your friend went to dish insults and derail.
Leave him alone jare....

Did you notice anything on this page (this particular page)?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Madam, or Sharon or whatever
I only asked a simple question...........

I wonder why your mind is deceiving u. cool
Besides, the person i am talking to also went to troll a Christian thread some days ago.
The hypocrisy is high
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I didn't derail that thread. I also went to ask questions (criticise) or is that not allowed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Tonyosas101(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
OP, please stop whatever you're doing right now & solve the main objective of this post for us to see

Or you can at least tell us the day the answer will be out

Nah wah ooo
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by adepeter2027(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tonyosas101:
OP, please stop whatever you're doing right now & solve the main objective of this post for us to see

Nah wah ooo
Confused op formulating confused question.
And you expect correct answer?

IMHO, it's Better you click on another thread.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Tonyosas101(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
adepeter2027:

Confused op formulating confused question.
And you expect correct answer?

IMHO, it's Better you click on another thread.

I see
Thanks for the clue
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tonyosas101:

Nah wah ooo

The answer will be posted by me as I promised. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply a mischief maker who himself never attempted contributing on the thread but is waiting for what to criticise eventually.

Be patient I will post it. I also have to engage myself with other important areas of Nairaland in the process.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tonyosas101:

Nah wah ooo
There is no answer. At least no sensible one.
The thread was a distraction.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nuhvey(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
So butterflylion, still waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / What You Should Be Chasing As A Young Guy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.