Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (16531 Views)

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / What Would The Intelligent Designer's Book Look Like? / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

grin You chose to model your PART A and PART B like that which still goes to show that you are only seeing what you want to see and by inference your mind is in a bottle!

Break that bottle (limitation) and free your mind.

Evidently, Bennyann seems to be more of a critical thinker than you are cheesy

Please don't cause confusion between me and my sweetie I beg. Sonofluc1fer don't mind him o wink

Everyone know you're smarter when it comes to science and Lucifer but not when it comes to my God tongue
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Benny Benny Benny cheesy

"Somewhere" up there You were on the right track then went off again. grin

Your thinking process is extremely sharp.

Let me speak like someone in a thriller movie who wishes to trigger a flashback grin

Me: Bennyann go back, go back to the very beginning.

Bennyann: the very beginning of what? You mean my comment?

Me: Go back, go back, go back (echo)

Bennyann: please tell me which beginning

Me: It does not matter. The beginning is what the beginning is. It is found in everything. It is found in your comment, your day, your night, your birth, your employment, your education, your knowledge! Go back, go back, go back (echo) grin

(seriously now) sit down and calm down. Grab a pen and a paper if you must and take notes of your train of thought. As you write do not be afraid to ask yourself questions about the things you are writing. Questions are a part of the good in nature. They keep us rooted.

Write Bennyann and write some more cheesy

Hmmmm. Air is found everywhere now

Can water be made from air? grin

I could have said tears or sweat... Silly thoughts running through my head lipsrsealed

Give us more clues now embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Let's all try to be foolish and humble ourselves for once. let's forget if we like the op's moniker or not because of his troublesome character grin

For all we know he might be heading somewhere that might really interest us. So please let's think criiitically and outside the box grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:
Make Una no let one China man to enter this thread and smash this on his first attempt o. Those guys think weird. cheesy

To them impossible is nothing. They are ready to work with whatever you give them as a tool. All they do is look at it from a new angle. cheesy
Talk the answer.
We don gree say we no sabi am.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Martinez19(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:
Let's all try to be foolish and humble ourselves for once. let's forget if we like the op's moniker or not because of his troublesome character grin

For all we know he might be heading somewhere that might really interest us. So please let's think criiitically and outside the box grin
He is not heading anywhere. He has no answer to give. We atheists know it. Let it him stop kidding himself.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Martinez19:
He is not heading anywhere. He has no answer to give. We atheists know it. Let it him stop kidding himself.

What do atheists know? undecided
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

Dear Sister benny,
You can at least see that the op, butterflylion, has really held back while some miscreants who call themselves apetheists are desperately trying to incur his wrath.
Even with much provocation....
The thread is not even about theists vs atheists yet you see the peurile talk some are throwing left right and center.....

By the time the op, starts replying their peurile talk with peurile talk, some of us will now come and say.....

"oh why are we Christians like this?"

Funny enough, that is the language they understand.

I enjoyed your contribution and even that of Johnnydon22

Unfortunately,
I have a feeling the thread will soon descend.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Martinez19(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
felixomor:

we know the meaning of parody. tongue
Cc. Dalaman

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Martinez19:
when know the meaning of parody. tongue
Cc. Dalaman
*WE KNOW* grin Hehehe
Eiya, dont worry the person u are calling wont answer u.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

The whole process is very analytical yet easy. cheesy

But somehow people are deliberately making it hard for themselves.

I actually expected this to be smashed real fast. Thank God I wasn't holding my breath. cheesy

so what are the naturally occurring chemical substances that exist in this your hypothetical earth, what are their properties so that your critical thinkers can know how to hypothetically manufacture water.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Martinez19(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
felixomor:

*WE KNOW* grin Hehehe
That was an error, I corrected it. You should know that was an error. Even a primary three pupil would know that. Haba! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Martinez19(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
felixomor:

*WE KNOW* grin Hehehe
That was an error, I corrected it even before you mentioned. You should know that was an error. Even a primary three pupil would know that. Haba! undecided
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Martinez19:

Dear, can't we give him the benefit of the doubt? or even turn this to a playful game of knowledge of some sort?

We're all in this together whether theists or atheists. Let's try the more. If after everything we're still not going nowhere and he isn't giving us any meaningful or understandable answers by the intellectuals here, we can then pounce on him. grin

Me myself I'm ready to pounce on him

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

so what are the naturally occurring chemical substances that exist in this your hypothetical earth, what are their properties so that your critical thinkers can know how to hypothetically manufacture water.

Good one! We're looking for expo because he doesn't want to make it so simple. grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Talk the answer.
We don gree say we know sabi am.
grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Martinez19(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

Dear, can't we give him the benefit of the doubt? or even turn this to a playful game of knowledge of some sort?

We're all in this together whether theists or atheists. Let's try the more. If after everything we're still not going nowhere and he isn't giving us any meaningful or understandable answers by the intellectuals here, we can then pounce on him. grin

Turning it into a playful game, we might. grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
felixomor:

Dear Sister benny,
You can at least see that the op, butterflylion, has really held back while some miscreants who call themselves apetheists are desperately trying to incur his wrath.
The thread is not even about theists vs atheists yet you see the peurile talk some are throwing left right and center.....

By the time the op, starts replying their peurile talk with peurile talk, some of us will now come and say.....

Unfortunately,

Please o, let it not descend I beg angry
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:

Pounce ke? You be cougar?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dorox(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Your profile picture is absolutely gorgeous.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2017
dorox:

Your profile picture is absolutely gorgeous.
Yeah, the model is the kind of beautiful I like.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2017
It's a new day and this genius is yet to provide the answers... Alright.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:
*WE KNOW* grin Hehehe Eiya, dont worry the person u are calling wont answer u.
See how see how desperate you are. Latching on to an obvious typo. Weyrey!
Don't respond to this post please. I dare you not to respond.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Martinez19(m): 12:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
See how see how desperate you are. Latching on to an obvious typo.
Weyrey!

Don't respond to this post please.
I dare you not to respond.
you dey mind am.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
[s]See how see how desperate you are. Latching on to an obvious typo.
Weyrey!

Don't respond to this post please.
I dare you not to respond[/s].
Oh you coward, after all your side comments u finally had the balls to mention,
Anyways
You are a foool
You dont know undecided
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Pounce ke? You be cougar?

grin no try me o
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by frank317: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

Oga cheerleader... What is d answer na.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by frank317: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

Dear Sister benny,

Unfortunately,

Why are u always using provocative language and pushing it to others.

Did anyone insult the op?

Shouldn't his thread b responded to?

Even in Johnny's replies he even told the op that his question is not intelligent enough. What's wrong if another person says so?

Have u even made attempt to answer the op?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2017
frank317:

Why are u always using provocative language and pushing it to others.

Did anyone insult the op?

Shouldn't his thread b responded to?

Even in Johnny's replies he even told the op that his question is not intelligent enough. What's wrong if another person says so?

Have u even made attempt to answer the op?

Sorry,
That talk wasnt meant for you.
The person who it was meant for has addressed the issue I raised accordingly.....
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry,
That talk wasnt meant for you.
The person who it was meant for has addressed the issue I raised accordingly.....

False! Benyann even told you not t let it descend to a fighting match. You can see yourself now. For all the vulgarities you accuse atheists of, you were the one trying to make this thread into a vulgar cage match.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]False! Benyann even told you not t let it descend to a fighting match. You can see yourself now. For all the vulgarities you accuse atheists of, you were the one trying to make this thread into a vulgar cage match. [/s]

And she talked to the others.
I dont expect a blind person like you to be able to read what she told others....
So shift!
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by JackBizzle: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

And she talked to the others.
I dont expect a blind person like you to be able to read what she told others....
So shift!

Thanks for misunderstanding
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:
Oh you coward, after all your side comments u finally had the balls to mention, Anyways You are a foool You dont know undecided
You could not resist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / What You Should Be Chasing As A Young Guy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.