Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (57030 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
even the fools think that there are wise!
Correct ur blunder mak ur sch fee no b waste
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
thank you for this confirmation!

this is just the surface! I even heard that when there status Mary cry blood someone will be bless or so?

sound spooky!
Hahahaha,statue cried blood,funny thing is that thing is an idol,the Rosary's on their neck is an idol,question is does Mary with whom they are worshipping wore cross,did Jesus wear cross,does father Abraham wore cross,it is the rosary in the bible?

Deuteronomy 5:6-8.

I recommend this for the guy to read and get sense.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
gemale:

Christianity is not supposed to be cool. Cool is often an adjective used to define acts that conform with the ideals of the world. A true Christian should be obsessed & concerned on how to enter heaven rather trying to be cool. What is judgemental? Do you know the gravity of that man's action? Jesus prayed in the Gospel of St john 17 chapter 21 specifically that all believers may be one as He & the Father are one. Is this action in line with Jesus' prayer? Did Jesus ever leave what God told Him to do to pursue His own interest? No, He submitted to God even to the point of death. He used the relationship between Himself & God as a template for how united we, His followers should be. That man would likely take some gullible members along with him thereby committing schism; division of the body of Jesus Christ. This is a man who vowed before God to submit Himself to the authority of the catholic church on the day he was ordained & he's now making a u turn. This is similar to the sin of Lucifer, who rebelled against the authority of the Almighty God simply because he was heavily anointed, beautiful & powerful. We saw the result of that. It's men like him who make non-Christians laugh & poke fun at us when we ask them to accept Jesus.

Kind comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

You must be distraught by now by my post but I never give information without source. I know the church more than you do . Want to know when candle came into your church.

The component of the covenant box is us .... Nothing more ....And the content is the holy spirit. ..Nothing more ..... Make no image for yourself is the command of God

There is no power in all these images ...Just sand and cement
Anoda ignorant fellow dat claims to overknow nothing
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Correct ur blunder mak ur sch fee no b waste

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Catholic is a church of Satan were money are been stolen from members all in the. name of father ,,,,, the other day I saw a list of family offering,,, they put some family to pay 120k some 14k some 13k,,,, chaiii,,, catholic are robbers
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
madgoat:

Shut up

Someone is getting hypertension here.

Hope you are not a radicalised person.

Drink water.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
belindar:
I'm not surprised and I know that was his intention of moving away from catholic Bicos he can't make much money under catholic but watch him in next few month cruising around in limousines and body guards. He is now the Daddy G. O of his ministry. God will help us

Ede runs two university without interference.. Polytechnic self .... If it was about money then the church would being better for him ... He just need to be giving his bishop his share .... dazall.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chascop:

my dear, I just re-checked the meaning of every word I typed but didn't notice any aggressive word

Ok, so are you offended?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by MODESTUS15: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
he found out the Truth that Catholic church is a demonic church who worship Mary instead of the son of God.

No one comes through the father except through me! he didn't say no one comes through virgin Mary undecided

why will a sane man be praying to Mary and be worshiping a carved status of Mary?
it shows that the church is practicing idolatry.

You have failed to receive sense in this ur life filled with misery �
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Hahahaha,statue cried blood,funny thing is that thing is an idol,the Rosary's on their neck is an idol,question is does Mary with whom they are worshipping wore cross,did Jesus wear cross,does father Abraham wore cross,it is the rosary in the bible?

thank you.

na ignorance dey disturb them.

there father no go ever read this passage to them, in fact this passage no even exist for there Bible.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Go read Deuteronomy 5:6-8,and don't quote me without a bible verse again.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=goingape1 post=60236748][/quote]

Wen person no fit differentiate between pigin nd english, hw do expect him to be sane
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
MODESTUS15:

mationu there,, you this madman anumpara
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
MODESTUS15:

Why don't you read Deuteronomy 5:6-8?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

If you want more let me know....sheeple

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by ayorinde217(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
See this ignorant fool,so it was an angel that said"Hail Mary"?and not another Mary that said that to Mary mother of Jesus?
As I said earlier you guys don't read bible,check Luke 1:39-42 and get sense.
bro is your own bible devoid of Luke 1:28? King James Bible
"And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."study guy

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
MODESTUS15:

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Wen they say do nt read out of context una go say no
Oya read d same luke 1:28

I told u am ready to sch u whenever u re ready @ ANTIIPOB
So the angel tell someone the Lord is with you that made her a God to worshipped?

Who is an angel,the God that said and it is written in Deutro 5:6-8,angels answered to Him,and He said you should not bow down before any graven image.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Read 1 chronicle 28:1- d end no skip 18 o
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Read 1 chronicle 28:1- d end
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
ayorinde217:

bro is your own bible devoid of Luke 1:28? King James Bible
"And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."study guy
The angel does not said such thing like she is blessed among women women,it was a woman like her,having said that,is your bible also devoid of Deuteronomy 5:6-8?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Even your bishop doesn't know all this ...Bunch of sheeple

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

If you want more let me know....sheeple

Oga u no nothing, everybody can access Google, if u need any ans to questions bothering u, send me a pm 4 enlightenment
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
So the angel tell someone the Lord is with you that made her a God to worshipped?

Who is an angel,the God that said and it is written in Deutro 5:6-8,angels answered to Him,and He said you should not bow down before any graven image.

Reread wat u wrote nd ask urself *did i make any sense*
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by jamesbridget13(f): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
He is going to marry after all. Good for him
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Nd yet u happen to just knw all abi, receive sense
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Read 1 chronicle 28:1- d end
What kind of Christian is this,we are discusing worshipped of Mary as idol and here are you quoting 1 chronicle 28:1-end.
About King David and the son Solomon and the planned Temple building.

Guy,please run as fast as your legs can carry you,go join pastor Eden for his new ministry.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
What kind of Christian is this,we are discusing worshipped of Mary as idol and here are you quoting 1 chronicle 28:1-end.
About King David and the son Solomon and the planned Temple building.

Guy,please run as fast as your legs can carry you,go join pastor Eden for his new ministry.

Lik i said common sense is nt common, no b u say we get image nd status everywer ni
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

How do you expect someone like this understand what you just post, someone that recommended 1 chronicle 28:1-end for me to read.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
I am proud of my church nd doctrine, d question is can u defend ur church lik am doing mine wen i decide to go on d offensive?
If u stil need enlightenment bout d catholic church pls nd pls do not hesitate to pm me
Wil b glad to cure ur ignorance
Thanx God bless

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
as I said earlier if you are in Catholic please run out,,, before the judgment fall on you all,,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.