Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (57079 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by ZAWs: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
sacluxisback:
Catholics are just too judgemental for my liking sometimes.

As if Jesus wasn't enough for our sins,they included purgatory.

The ostracization spells secret cult like fellowship.

Not cool

Has any Catholic member ever invited you or your family members to any cult meeting in the Catholic Church?
Keep inviting problems to yourself by talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by patola080(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
he found out the Truth that Catholic church is a demonic church who worship marry instead of the son of God.

No one comes through the father except through me! he didn't say no one comes through virgin Mary undecided

why will a sane man be praying to marry and be worshiping a carved status of Mary?
it shows that the church is practicing idolatry.
u still nid to go back to school ur English is some how bad ,tell us d name of your church let us know?am Catholic by birth n to dead Catholic

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
silence is the best answer given to a foolish fool, who don't even know he his foolish
good one! I can see that guy above me is suffering from mental problem.

wishing him a quick recovery!

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by sniperr007(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Spirit of greed and marriage u meant

Its sha work of a spirit whether good or evil.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
patola080:
u still nid to go back to school ur English is some how bad ,tell us d name of your church let us know?am Catholic by birth n to dead Catholic
so you will die and continue your catholic in hell,,, there you will see all your father and Reverend dancing with satan
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kaycee7:
Bloggers will just be spreading misinformation.
The Catholic Church does not excomunicate or ostracize a priest for resigning. The only edict The Church announces to the congregation is that said priest no longer possesses the grace to dispense sacraments & activities performed by an ordained minister. The Church can never treat someone like a pariah for leaving The Church.
OP, get your facts straight and stop misleading people.

Grace is not conferred by title sir ... It is a product of honest walk with Elohim
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Richydos(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
silence is the best answer given to a foolish fool, who don't even know he his foolish
But did you notice that u actually didn't keep silent like u quoted " so that makes you the more foolish one here" Eat something really edible for your malnourished brain Cox it's beginning to fade away in reasoning.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
so you will die and continue your catholic in hell,,, there you will see all your father and Reverend dancing with satan
So 4 ur mind u dy alive wit dis kan life wer u dy live so

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=goingape1 post=60235358] good one! I can see that guy above me is suffering from mental problem.

lol bless you

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
patola080:

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

So 4 ur mind u dy alive wit dis kan life wer u dy live so
please go and ask your dad if he his still alive,,, who cursed you,,,,,
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
you disgruntled defected rejected bagger ,,,, continue wallowing in your ignorance,,,,, well am not surprise tho,, like father like son,,, it runs in your family ,,,,,
Fustration kicking in
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by sniperr007(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
he found out the Truth that Catholic church is a demonic church who worship marry instead of the son of God.

No one comes through the father except through me! he didn't say no one comes through virgin Mary undecided

why will a sane man be praying to marry and be worshiping a carved status of Mary?

Before u criticize or conclude on anything, I advise u to read about that thing.

Dont announce ur ignorance in public like this.

Read about the catholic church and their teachings. If u dont understand anything, ask Google.

Same goes to Christians who attack Islam. U all should read before concluding.

Not a crime to learn something new.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
please go and ask your dad if he his still alive,,, who cursed you,,,,,
Well u cant use wat u dnt have, sorry 4 ur loss boi
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! So na wetin be dey hungry am since to get him own church cheesy

Baba nla... The hustle is real
Been a Catholic as a member or a priest is not easy,is a time wasting,this people build their life style around mary,believing that there is somewhere called pogatrioh where the dead suffers for their sins a while before going to hellfire. They do not believed in old testaments Bible, majority of their of their members don't understand this bible.

I thank God for the man.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
you disgruntled defected rejected bagger ,,,, continue wallowing in your ignorance,,,,, well am not surprise tho,, like father like son,,, it runs in your family ,,,,,
pls go back and read my comment.

was actually referring to that sick guy
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nonsense!!! He didn't see salvation until he had built an outreach using his influence as a former Roman Catholic priest. He may not have meant to leave when he joined. I was once in the seminary too and I was so looking forward to the day I would start answering "Father" and wearing a cassock. But to tell me that he just saw the light is bullshit. He must have seen whatever light he saw long ago but still stayed to build a following using the Catholic Church as a platform.

What platform are you talking about. Which platform gave birth to Winners, Redeem, Synagogue and the rest mega churches in Nigeria
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dem dn dy fight each other, c una life
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
pls go back and read my comment.

was actually referring to that sick guy
oh, sorry bro,,,,, have remove it

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Been a Catholic as a member or a priest is not easy,is a time wasting,this people build their life style around mary,believing that there is somewhere called pogatrioh where the dead suffers for their sins a while before going to hellfire. They do not believed in old testaments Bible, majority of their of their members don't understand this bible.

I thank God for the man.
I am a catholic,anytime anyday anywer wenever u re ready come let us talk and discuss d bible u claim to knw nd am sure wen am through wit schooling u, u no go mak dis ur statement again

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:
Dem dn dy fight each other, c una life
sharapp there ,,,, Catholic bratt weh no get sense
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
sniperr007:

Before u criticize or conclude on anything, I advise u to read about that thing.

Dont announce ur ignorance in public like this.

Read about the catholic church and their teachings. If u dont understand anything, ask Google.

Same goes to Christians who attack Islam. U all should read before concluding.

Not a crime to learn something new.
have read about it!

very occultist
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
BluntBoy:

He was a priest for over 11 years. Add the years he spent in the seminary and you are telling me he just found out.

Can't you see that this man simply used and dumped the Catholic Church. It is like all these people who join a church just so they could learn how to play an instrument free of charge and vamoose immediately after they have mastered the skills. Use and dump. Ce finis.

He did not use nor dump the catholic church ... God can call anybody any time and the person might not know where to start ....mind you, he didn't go to the seminary on self sponsorship .., his parent could have influenced his choice like is the case with most youths....I left the catholic church and had peace with my folks only because they continued to experience an improvement in every area of my life.

He left because he was tired of taking the middle of the road on his true belief. ... He know there is no place for images and statues in our relationship with God but continue to Corrine such because it is the doctrine of his church .... He knows it wasn't originally part of the church but got introduced with the passage of time

He knows the title of the pope was originally for a pagan priest that was later given to one of the bishops because the emperor was against t the priest and that the first person he gave it to refused but another bishop accepted.

So many things but not use and dump

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by ayorinde217(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
I just pray God exposed all this Antichrist called Reverend father in Catholic, who are duping citizens of their hard earned money all in the name of prayer,,,,,
Guy, tell us the name of your church. I'll take u serious if you can boldly do that now
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
sharapp there ,,,, Catholic bratt weh no get sense
Ignorant ewu, wer knw say e no fit get sense
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by patola080(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
yes die Catholic tell mi d name of ur church
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by AFONJACOW(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:

you are correct but do not condemn so you won't be condemn, some of Catholic doctrine are wacky

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
patola080:
yes die Catholic tell mi d name of ur church
who is this anumanu tagging my cognomen,,, go get a life joor
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

He did not use nor dump the catholic church ... God can call anybody any time and the person might not know where to start ....mind you, he didn't go to the seminary on self sponsorship .., his parent could have influenced his choice like is the case with most youths....I left the catholic church and had peace with my folks only because they continued to experience an improvement in every area of my life.

He left because he was tired of taking the middle of the road on his true belief. ... He know there is no place for images and statues in our relationship with God but continue to Corrine such because it is the doctrine of his church .... He knows it wasn't originally part of the church but got introduced with the passage of time

He knows the title of the pope was originally for a pagan priest that was later given to one of the bishops because the emperor was against t the priest and that the first person he gave it to refused but another bishop accepted.

So many things but not use and dump
C misyarn everywer, pls mention d constituent of d covenant box, mak we start frm der
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by BluntBoy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

What platform are you talking about. Which platform gave birth to Winners, Redeem, Synagogue and the rest mega churches in Nigeria

I don't care what platform gave birth to them. Their stories do not have to be the same thing. You cannot deny that his profile as a former priest would, in no small way, help his new ministry.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
ayorinde217:

Guy, tell us the name of your church. I'll take u serious if you can boldly do that now
the kind of odour that is boozing around you emm,, no be here oh,,,, father don mess kunu mess on top your life

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by IMASTEX: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

Too many churches and ministries but yet change is far away from individuals
That is because they are practicing Christian religion and not Christianity as a way of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.