Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (57143 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by jseries: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2017
please fellow nigerians, do well to forget about fighting each other with the church, even pagans love each other.rather fight against injustice, stealing, killings,bribery ,kidnapping, hate, prostitution, fornication, adultery and all other vices that cause menace to the our society . so that we can live a holy life and die a holy death. thank you.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by ehbellsho(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Am not surprise cos dis was wat i was expecting. Hop it was built on God's calling n not d yearn n eagerness to own a church?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2017
gemale:

The body of Christ was founded by Jesus yes/no? Please which church has Jesus Christ as its actual founder? Which church can historically trace its origin to Jesus Christ? The catholic church was founded when Jesus said to simon "you are peter (rock) & on this rock I would build MY CHURCH (not churches)". That is how the catholic church came to be. It was called catholic because it was one at that time similar to the way believers were called Christians at antioch. It was because of the unity and uniformity in doctrines taught that the catholic church got its name. That was before people started separating from the church. The Roman portion came because the pope (peter's successor) became the bishop of rome. See the early apostles & believers. None went & set up his own church independent or unanswerable to the apostles. See when Philip preached in samaria. He had to call the other apostles who sent peter & john to lay hands on the converts. He didn't break away. When there was a dispute about the doctrine of circumcision, they all gathered together in Jerusalem & were able to reach a consensus guided by the Holy Spirit because of unity Check the history of any other church. It likely began when a man said that he was called by God & separated from his former church, sometimes in an acrimonious manner using charisma & cunning to lure some members of the movement he formerly belonged to. Sects & denominations arose in Christianity mostly because of rebellion & inability of the founders of those Sects to submit to the catholic church. The law of sowing & reaping manifested itself in most if not all of those movements. The people under them also rebelled & broke away to form their own denominations & the cycle continues until today If you read the bible, you would know that what obtains now wasn't so at the beginning. Believers all worshipped in 1 accord. Even St Paul spoke against any form of division in 1 Corinthians when he warned them against saying "i am for paul" or "i am for Apollos". We at the catholic church are encouraged to pray for the reunification of our separated brethren so that the body of Christ can once again be truly one.

Ignorance on display ....Peter was ever a pope and there is no biblical or historical evidence that he was ever in Rome. I have posted a screen grab about the origin of the pope and the year ...unless you have contrary proof.

Secondly, there was never a single uniformed church. What the Bible says clearly is the church at Antioch , the church at Corinth , the brethren at Ephesus etc... Read your Bible
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Ignorance on display ....Peter was ever a pope and there is no biblical or historical evidence that he was ever in Rome. I have posted a screen grab about the origin of the pope and the year ...unless you have contrary proof.

U just dey display ur mumu lik artifact 4 museum
Consult google nd check d list of popes frm time immemorial nd u wil get ur ans
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Luisema4luv:

It behooves you to show proof ..I have posted mine.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2017
seunAccount:
And he would surely have lot of members.

Even if they know he commited something bad. We're the ones spoiling the country.
Pls Sir what bad did he commit?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2017
Luisema4luv:

There was never a time Peter was ordained a pope ...stop waving your ignorance like a flag ...A list doesn't tell anything...A church as old as the catholic church certainly must have their version of history... Show from the Bible that Peter was a pope ....Give proof that he ever ventured into Rome ......Rome was given to the church by a French emperor after he defeated the Italian authority there ...

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

It behooves you to show proof ..I have posted mine.

Oga check d comment above dis quote, abi u stil need miracle to c again
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by breakeven: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
KayDEAN:
He Would soon marry
Are you sure he has not been married long ago? They all secretly do it.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by CioAngels(f): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
KayDEAN:
He Would soon marry
That is, if he doesn't have children already.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

There was never a time Peter was ordained a pope ...stop waving your ignorance like a flag ...A list doesn't tell anything...A church as old as the catholic church certainly must have their version of history... Show from the Bible that Peter was a pope ....Give proof that he ever ventured into Rome ......Rome was given to the church by a French emperor after he defeated the Italian authority there ...

Just lik ur bible can tell me wat happened to jesus frm age 12 to wen he was ready for his works abi
Nd sorry i forget dat d article u hv bn posting since is frm ur own Bible
I gv up on ur stupidity
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2017
breakeven:

Are you sure he has not been married long ago? They all secretly do it.
In every 12 der must b a judas bt wen u say all den u sound ignorant nd stupid simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2017
CioAngels:
That is, if he doesn't have children already.

Mayb wit u grin
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by chinah609(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2017
goingape1:
he found out the Truth that Catholic church is a demonic church who worship Mary instead of the son of God.

No one comes through the father except through me! he didn't say no one comes through virgin Mary undecided

why will a sane man be praying to Mary and be worshiping a carved status of Mary?
it shows that the church is practicing idolatry.
I been think say you get sense......Say what you know......every time Catholic Church na una headache.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Kaycee7(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Grace is not conferred by title sir ... It is a product of honest walk with Elohim
Edited. Authority.
Grace is not a product. Grace is a gift. Without grace, we cannot even perform a single act of virtue.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Kaycee7(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

There was also never a time any disciple was ordained a pastor in the Bible. No biblical record of the apostles coming to Nigeria to preach to the inhabitants.
So where did christianity in Nigeria and the title of pastor come from?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Greenthumb(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Luisema4luv:

U with deep thought process yet stil produce garbage, thankz i wil go wit mine

Good luck with it.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Johnsown1(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Small time he will start preaching for tithe while youth are living in the street
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by sluk(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Cordis92:
That was how many churches were formed after their founding fathers left catholic, and that's why we have many churches. Tomorrow his church member will wake up, have a dispute with him and create his ministry and it goes on.

He who does not want peace will know no peace!

so intelligent and yet so beautiful. beauty with brains

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Andy2274: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Salvation is when someone tells you that unless you come to Ota every Sunday to worship you have not gone to church. Salvation is when you see your pastors wife you prostrate for her but failed to respect the mother of JESUS who you claim is your saviour.....lol..hypocrisy in Christianity especially in Nigeria
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Okies27(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2017
IMASTEX:
Turn 50% of the present religious buildings into industries and you will have less crime to handle. . .One don't need to own a church as pastor to serve God. Just show love and kindness to everyone. That's all that matters.

Well, he would soon be needing our product to meet up as a man
. Has the govt been able to resuscitate moribund companies and you are here saying churches should be made industries. If govt will even let true church leaders take over the affairs of this nation, we will fair way better. The Adeboyes and Oyedepos will take us to unimaginable heights if allowed to be president. Just imagine how structured their churches are and the immense growth by the power of God.
Don't mention me if you have a negative mindset cos that's what people are fond of doing on nairaland.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Vicvalentine: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mary responded
“Oh, how my soul praises the Lord. How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! For he took notice of his lowly servant girl, and from now on all generations will call me blessed.
For the Mighty One is holy, and he has done great things for me.
He shows mercy from generation to generation to all who fear him.
His mighty arm has done tremendous things! He has scattered the proud and haughty ones.
He has brought down princes from their thrones and exalted the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands. He has helped his servant Israel and remembered to be merciful.
For he made this promise to our ancestors, to Abraham and his children forever.”

Luke 1:46‭-‬55
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by lookingfly: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Why you de fear
sonnie10:
Soon he will come up with conspiracy theories about catholic
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by sonnie10: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
lookingfly:
Why you de fear

Google . Dr Alberto Riviera (A former catholic Jesuit priest). This man caused catholic to lose so many faithfuls . That was before I knew what conspiracy theory is.

He wrote comic books with very convincing stories about catholic and it circulated all over the world. There was nowhere you would read his stories as a child or teenager and not question your faith and believe in catholic doctrine.

Now I know better.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Vicvalentine: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
The Church of today has cornered the Holy Spirit to their own taste (their accepted church doctrine).

That is the real Truth.

But,
Christ replied, “But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.”
Luke 11:28

Brethren beware, seek Him hard, seek Him hard. Let Him enlighten your path.

Walk in obedience as He leads you.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by IMASTEX: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okies27:
. Has the govt been able to resuscitate moribund companies and you are here saying churches should be made industries. If govt will even let true church leaders take over the affairs of this nation, we will fair way better. The Adeboyes and Oyedepos will take us to unimaginable heights if allowed to be president. Just imagine how structured their churches are and the immense growth by the power of God.
Don't mention me if you have a negative mindset cos that's what people are fond of doing on nairaland.
Who mentioned anything about government, do will even have one?! Or are the churches ran by government? What happens if these individuals that build these houses of worship "business centres". Build industries instead, run more charity organisations/orphanage homes, etc. You don't preach or tell someone not to steal food, when you haven't provided him the means to feed his hungry stomach. Research on how Christianity was introduced to Africa. The role of missionaries in providing free medical care, education, etc. Which led to the easy domestication of Christianity. Who told you the pastors you mentioned will change anything if made the president of Nigeria. I happen to be worshiping in the same fellowship with one of them. Trust me, they don't find it easy managing their own church affairs let alone a complicated country like Nigeria. Despite the fact that churches are ran on "thou saidth the Lord". Why won't they be experiencing growth. When the churches are funded by a collection of people believing to have their problems solved by donating money in the church. Therefore, investing the same cash into private schools, hospitals, etc which can not be accessed by 99% of the same people from whom the money came from.
I don't need to wait for a pastor to tell me who, where and how to give help. Or to give them money to help me give food to those who are hungry around, etc. I read the account of Jesus and follow the character He possesses. Simple!
Lastly, agreed they are bunch of kids on Nairaland who can't make sensible comments but insult. But that is why you have to avoid mentioning them.
Happy Weekend.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Okies27(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
IMASTEX:

Who mentioned anything about government, do will even have one?! Or are the churches ran by government? What happens if these individuals that build these houses of worship "business centres". Build industries instead, run more charity organisations/orphanage homes, etc. You don't preach or tell someone not to steal food, when you haven't provided him the means to feed his hungry stomach. Research on how Christianity was introduced to Africa. The role of missionaries in providing free medical care, education, etc. Which led to the easy domestication of Christianity. Who told you the pastors you mentioned will change anything if made the president of Nigeria. I happen to be worshiping in the same fellowship with one of them. Trust me, they don't find it easy managing their own church affairs let alone a complicated country like Nigeria. Despite the fact that churches are ran on "thou saidth the Lord". Why won't they be experiencing growth. When the churches are funded by a collection of people believing to have their problems solved by donating money in the church. Therefore, investing the same cash into private schools, hospitals, etc which can not be accessed by 99% of the same people from whom the money came from.
I don't need to wait for a pastor to tell me who, where and how to give help. Or to give them money to help me give food to those who are hungry around, etc. I read the account of Jesus and follow the character He possesses. Simple!
Lastly, agreed they are bunch of kids on Nairaland who can't make sensible comments but insult. But that is why you have to avoid mentioning them.
Happy Weekend.
. Happy weekend. I would like to point out that these churches have industries that is also employing members of their various ⛪ beside the schools we all cry about. I am telling you, man! One just tested a car running on biofuel produced by member from Abuja to Lagos. Brother, lots of things are happening and very soon we will all wonder.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by IMASTEX: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okies27:
. Happy weekend. I would like to point out that these churches have industries that is also employing members of their various ⛪ beside the schools we all cry about. I am telling you, man! One just tested a car running on biofuel produced by member from Abuja to Lagos. Brother, lots of things are happening and very soon we will all wonder.
Same capitalist system is what they are practicing
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Vicvalentine: 1:20am On Sep 12, 2017
“Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book.

” I, John, am the one who heard and saw all these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me.
But he said, “No, don’t worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in this book. Worship only God!”

Revelation 22:7‭-‬9 NLT
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by leofab(f): 1:53am On Sep 16, 2017
goingape1:
keep fooling around doing prostitution.
see how senile and docile you sound defending a thousand years old cave men moonlight stories concocted by Constantine and his goons. Keep loving in delusion
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by leofab(f): 1:53am On Sep 16, 2017
goingape1:
keep fooling around doing prostitution.
see how senile and docile you sound defending a thousand years old cave men moonlight stories concocted by Constantine and his goons. Keep living in delusion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.