Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (31718 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by MTKbudapest(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
I wonder why una no fit go dance for boko haram?
Na only innocent citizens una power reach.

A time will come when you will see real dance of all kind you wont be able to dance.

Useless govt. Wether buhari likes it or not, the so called election would not hold come nov.

I guess that will be the last election to be held in this country.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by kettykin: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

screw economics...una dont want peace...ipob my foot...lets take this to the next level...

IPOB has repeatedly said they dont want war , the military is yet to avenge the death of 97 Nigerians in bakassi now to deploy military men in the South East is a big waste of military manpower and might be mismanaged
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yyeske:
You should know by now that 99.9% of them are jobless and dregs of the society and looking for something in life to hold on and they feel their phantom Biafra is the kill. Just pray sense fall on them soon and also the innocent that might be hit should any fracas happens.

a bullet doesnt care about nonesense....

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by juszoe82: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
If they like they should stage operation python jump is their business but they should be careful so as not to do something that will change the whole story because we are watching them,they should not do any strange act on our soil. The are called army because they are there to make peace but they should not try any genocide this time as what is different between them and civilians is their uniform and weapon.People can easily take up weapons when provoked which we are trying as much as possible to avoid. I will advice FG of nigeria to swallow their ego and conduct referendum/transparent restructuring so as to address all these issues before things will get out of control. Sending the whole troop in the world to SE will not change the agitation.. My contribution for now till further notice.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by kettykin: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
MTKbudapest:
I wonder why una no fit go dance for boko haram?
Na only innocent citizens una power reach.

A time will come when you will see real dance of all kind you wont be able to dance.

Useless govt. Wether buhari likes it or not, the so called election would not hold come nov.

I guess that will be the last election to be held in this country.

deploying the military to an area where there are Unarmed citizens for that matter , i just pray Igbos for the sake of women and children and the Aged will never be tempted to pick up Arms
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by BluntBoy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
radiokilla:
I am sincerely disappointed. Deploying soldiers to the south east is a failed strategy to curb IPOB. The sit-at-home exercise was a success in all ramifications, and I don't see any election happening in Anambra. Mind you, if IPOB should succeed in Anambra then they have won the war.

Buhari is fanning the glowing fire of hate, it won't be long before he earns Nnamdi Kanu more sympathizers.

The world is watching.

Tell that to the dancing python.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by NothingDoMe: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Promise me you'll be around and when you get to a soldier check point that you'll throw a petrol bomb at them then come back and tell us nothing happened. Just behave yourself and warn others to be careful
Taaa! Has IPOB thrown any bomb before? The division of Nigeria is surer with every move made by Buhari.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
BigotMan:

+1 for your comment.

This silly government knows how to terrorize its citizens but are clueless when it comes to modern war tactics (the case of Islamic insurgency), they are full of "ideas" in the case of "snake dances" but to come up with a long term tactical plan on Boko Haram seems too much for them.

Anyways the issue on Biafra agitation cannot be solved by mere "discussions" or "dances" but by taking it to the street on full militancy by the Biafrans.

That seems to be the only option left. We had anticipated that the citizens will rally around for restructuring, but it seems we are ready to live like slaves and sub-humans instead of holding Abuja accountable for the rot.

The military has already moved their hardware to the East, which means Abuja does not respect the call for referendum. I am damn sure they know that anyone can fire an AK47 these days.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by BluntBoy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

deploying the military to an area where there are Unarmed citizens for that matter , i just pray Igbos for the sake of women and children and the Aged will never be tempted to pick up Arms

Let them pick up arms, the dancing python will crush them easily.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by NothingDoMe: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

Wait until the dancing python constricts you.
Hahaha. They even organized operation crocodile smile.

Last I checked the crocodile was frowning and had run away.

Hahaha
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

IPOB has repeatedly said they dont want war , the military is yet to avenge the death of 97 Nigerians in bakassi now to deploy military men in the South East is a big waste of military manpower and might be mismanaged

you cant have a nation in a nation.....dont you get it..??..what has bakassi have to do with this matter now??.....

why do you people like diverting from the topic over and over again??...

you cant have a nation in a nation!!!!....freedom is paid with blood.....dont you get it.....

ipob will give you biafra without a war....do you realy believe that??..

like your fake biafran passport and biafran pound....?

what more...??...car plates??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by BluntBoy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. They even organized operation crocodile smile.

Last I checked the crocodile was frowning and had run away.

Hahaha

A smiling crocodile is a friendly one. But a dancing python? Bro, don't even think about it.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
jrusky:
Why are people in the east worrying? If you are used to military you so understand it's just normal training exercise so no big deal.

I don't see any reason anyone should be complaining or afraid NA don't need to do such any exercise to capture and decimated Kanu.

There are many way to kill eat with no blood shed after all Kanu and ipooh
No mind dem. Na pikin wey steal meat for pot dey go climb tree hide if him mama enter kitchen.
Let dem go ahead. Any one wey tink say him flat head don tire am to dey manage , fit go dia go shout PIM!

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

a bullet doesnt care about nonesense....
Guy I'm apprehensive here o, the innocent can be felled too. We warned them to stop heating the polity but these miscreants would never listen. As if the increased number of police check points isn't enough and now this.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by NothingDoMe: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

That seems to be the only option left. We had anticipated that the citizens will rally around for restructuring, but it seems we are ready to live like slaves and sub-humans instead of holding Abuja accountable for the rot.

The military has already moved their hardware to the East, which means Abuja does not respect the call for referendum. I am damn sure they know that anyone can fire an AK47 these days.
Nigeria's disintegration is now fully loaded.

Goodbye Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by jrusky(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Why are people in the east worrying? If you are used to military you so understand it's just normal training exercise so no big deal.

I don't see any reason anyone should be complaining or afraid, NA don't need to do any exercise to capture and decimated Kanu.

There are many ways to kill rat with no blood shed after all Kanu and ipooh are coming to Abuja soon so if they want to pick him up or knock him off it's so easy. Bro there are many ways biko all of you should remember when the piggy looking North Korea leader want his brother out of his way did he fire any bullet at the Malaysia airport? Hell no. I was born in a military home so i have a bit of their training during my cadet days this is why I always laugh at Kanu and IPOOH brags.

I wish the military good luck let them continue with their training in as much innocent people are not hurt and it's only criminal that police or army and begin to panic.

No one is fighting SE I mean no one it's my region and I stand by it but not with Kanu or IPOOH same way i don't give a bleep what the hell befall Buhari same way i don't give a bloody hell what befall Kanu and IPOOH I just don't like him that is it, Kanu disgust me with passion because he is bastard and a fool for being too rude calling people pigs and idiots, for insulting elders, threatening everybody, too arrogant and a bloody failure. I hate him like pooh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
juszoe82:
If they like they should stage operation python jump is their business but they should be careful so as not to do something that will change the whole story because we are watching them,they should not do any strange act on our soil. The are called army because they are there to make peace but they should not try any genocide this time as what is different between them and civilians is their uniform and weapon.People can easily take up weapons when provoked which we are trying as much as possible to avoid. I will advice FG of nigeria to swallow their ego and conduct referendum/transparent restructuring so as to address all these issues before things will get out of control. Sending the whole troop in the world to SE will not change the agitation.. My contribution for now till further notice.
chest beating at its best.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by NothingDoMe: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

A smiling crocodile is a friendly one. But a dancing python? Bro, don't even think about it.
Hahaha. All na reptile. All good to enter soup pot.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Taaa! Has IPOB thrown any bomb before? The division of Nigeria is surer with every move made by Buhari.
You said nothing would happen and I told you to do that then come tell us nothing happened
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by BluntBoy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. All na reptile. All good to enter soup pot.

grin We shall see about that.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:
it's a zoo thing..what do you expect
it treasonable to compare nigeria with zoo.u are a nigeria biafra does no have status anywhere inthe world.nigeria unity is sacrosanct and the sanctity of our mother land most be upheld at all cost by every stake holder which cut accross all tribe forming nigeria.even ojukwu,up till his last moment he was a core nigeria in body,blood and mind.pls biafra sieze to exist after general effiong declaration ,they who form biafra throw it aways and the founding father which is ojukuw flooded a political party to ran for the highest office in this country.nigeria is a multi party democracy if nnamdi kanu dnt want buhari's face e should wait and mobilise 30 millions igbos against him both home and diaspora cos nigerians abroad will b partispating in 2019 general election.as for the unity of nigeria is settle and nt subjected to renegotiation.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Guy I'm apprehensive here o, the innocent can be felled too. We warned them to stop heating the polity but these miscreants would never listen. As if the increased number of police check points isn't enough and now this.

i warned dem to dont open up old wounds....african tribes dont like each other that much......and thats is natural...its not something bad....

the way darkness is not something bad as the world teach us blacks to believe....

ipob forgets that the whites killed many white tribes and erased them from existance from the roman empire forward....

using the logic of whites in africa will end in desaster....!!!...

igbos should wake up and see the danger...we are not in the era of bows and arrows no more....not even in africa,not matter how backward we may seem to the rest of the world...
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by kettykin: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

Let them pick up arms, the dancing python will crush them easily.

has Boko haram been crushed
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Speechless for now
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
rainylad:

Fulani man so afraid of dis-integration as usual....unity beggars and agitators everywhere..shame
lol fulani are no unity begger bt rathers iyamiris are the beggers for presidency who resort to threatening our unity as a way of venting their anger against the state.2023 we will consider igbo presidency

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by BluntBoy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

has Boko haram been crushed
Almost.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by kettykin: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

you cant have a nation in a nation.....dont you get it..??..what has bakassi have to do with this matter now??.....

why do you people like diverting from the topic over and over again??...

you cant have a nation in a nation!!!!....freedom is paid with blood.....dont you get it.....

ipob will give you biafra without a war....do you realy believe that??..

like your fake biafran passport and biafran pound....?

what more...??...car plates??

what blood did Nigeria shed to get independence, much as i dont want crises in the East bacause no one wants burning the houses of innocent civilians and damaging the limbs of septugenrians and destroying the farmlands of innocent farmers all in the name of combat
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by fk001(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:

Lol.. Buratai left the fulani insurgency in the MB to focus on Igbo matter abi? We're jejely watching you people here in the middle belt, una cup go soon full. I wonder how many tribes the hausa/fulani can take on at the same time. Mambilla is just a warning sign. Una time de come cool

IPOB sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by ogohfrankmoses(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
one thing u guyz dont know is when anything goes wrong this kanu will flee with his family and the less previledge will be decimated embarassedone thing u guyz dont know is when anything goes wrong this kanu will flee with his family and the less previledge will be decimated
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

what blood did Nigeria shed to get independence, much as i dont want crises in the East bacause no one wants burning the houses of innocent civilians and damaging the limbs of septugenrians and destroying the farmlands of innocent farmers all in the name of combat
Don't go there, didn't we warn you and your friends that things could get to this? I don't want any of what you listed to happen but it was people like you that brought it on us.
I still rememberd the afonja and ab0ki you all called me, just praying nothing happens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Nuhu Ribadu At The Presidential Election Tribunal As Hearing Begins / Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate / Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.