Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (39458 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Flawlessangel(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:
She said "yes" and so what? Who her yes epp? Mstcheeew..... angry
Lol u sound pained

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by ipobarecriminals: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no event place to do ur thing.See poto everywhere. Heartfelt congrats.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by introvertedsoul: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
If you aren't filthy yellowbar why are you dressed like one in the second set of pics?
You no get culture or tradition?
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by chiiraq802(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratz dear....
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by jektony(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
You write like some who exchanged his/her brians with dat of a Camel,,,,,,show some love and move on
introvertedsoul:
If you aren't filthy yellowbar why are you dressed like one in the second set of pics?
You no get culture or tradition?

3 Likes

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Very Cute Couple.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by SirMichael1: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
vizkiz:

Show off. No matter how many billion his company makes, there is always a day off for your social life.

grin If it is indeed showoff, then the dude must be nothing far from being stupid.

Not all companies give free day(s) though, expecially when it's a private firm.

But to think that he'd take photos with that scrap on his prewedding photos just said all... He's a schmuck in dire need of recognition cry
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by mercyp001(f): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
congratulations
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
You've found a good thing and have obtained favour from the Lord.
Congratulations.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by vizkiz: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

grin If it is indeed showoff, then the dude must be nothing far from being stupid.

Not all companies give free day(s) though, expecially when it's a private firm.

But to think that he'd take photos with that scrap on his prewedding photos just said all... He's a schmuck in dire need of recognition cry

Even those that works in chevron have breaks (a month leave). No matter how private his company is, it will be very stupìd contacting a staff during his engagement ceremony.

So..... Show off.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by realGod(f): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congrats big one dear. I jealous you both. cool
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by introvertedsoul: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
jektony:
You write like some who exchanged his/her brian[b]s[/b] with dat of a Camel[b],,,,,,[/b]show some love and move on

Judging by your generous use of commas and pluralization of the human "BRAIN" I'd say you are lacking one. . .
Need to find you a camel real fast. . .
Wifey done marry olodo rabata! grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Sekemi2017: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
See beefing oooo
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by aragonchuks(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
*It pains me and confuses me a lot when i see a lady aged over 30 years with two kids looking for a stable single guy to marry her! Most of these ladies are not widows and are not victims of rape !*��
�These are ladies who spent all their youthful lives swinging their buttocks like peacocks and distributing their pussy like youth funds!
�In their youthful days these ladies were untouchables and they had no time for their age mates and potential suitors , they were soo proud of themselves thus pushing away all the potential suitors .
��Their pussy was reserved for bad boys and men with money who could afford chips and chicken! 'poor broke' guys had no chance at all.
�Then after decades of swallowing P2s and wasting themselves and getting fatherless bastards now they want a stable man to feed them and their funny � looking kids!
Who do u think you are?
how lucky can you be?
who told you men are this foolish?
Even if you get this foolish man to marry you he will still run away after coming back to his senses because .......
�Any lady over 30 years with kids and a rotten past belongs to team hyena !
She cannot eat her cake and have it. If you waste your youthful life opening your legs to sponsors and other mad men(drug addicts) plus womanizers then don't waste your future looking for nice honest men !
*Bring the insults I don't fear!*��
#WITTY WAN �
#WAN OHENEBA

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Longman313(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
the will even sent a representative to be their.anyway congrats to the couple
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by ImaIma1(f): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hope he didn't marry her on 35k salary cos i fear NL guys lipsrsealed
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Why him dey pixelate the background nah...we all watch Nigerian movies and e no dey pass plantain dem.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by perpeling22(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
congrats to them. Honour the essence of marriage. That is the koko thing. Not after all these show off, we will be hearing divorce matter. Your marriage will not be like that.Amen

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by bisiboi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=60264797][/quote]...........no sense at all
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Bishops10(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
MissyQween... This could be us.
Come baby lemme take you home cry
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by abike12(f): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Beautiful! Congratulations and may God bless this home

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Lol u sound pained

I don't sound pained! Ayam pained! Are you happy now undecided
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by deltateam: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Would she have said yes if you were still struggling. She said Yes to your money and you married her for her beauty. All join sha.

Having said the truth Congrats.

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Arijude(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
me I will also marry a big woman. congratulations my man.

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

If what you meant by that is 'she isn't pretty'... Please I'd urge you to take a look at the mirror nearest to you and if you've got non, look at your DP and get someone or yourself frightened again smiley

you try....but i wasnt referring to you tho
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
the guy is classes... so people still they pose with Bluetooth earphones
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by ceedarlin1(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

If what you meant by that is 'she isn't pretty'... Please I'd urge you to take a look at the mirror nearest to you and if you've got non, look at your DP and get someone or yourself frightened again smiley

had to check some dp to confirm. ...the bonga fish hand, lalala ain't no comparism here... Sombody should Use the mirror pls or turn mute next time
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lovely.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
lathrowinger:
Plz I Need a girl friend. I want igbo girl... money dey. Me sef wan do this kind thing tongue

Advertisement.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
lathrowinger:
Plz I Need a girl friend. I want igbo girl... money dey. Me sef wan do this kind thing tongue

Advertisement
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by freshinko: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=iamJ post=60263357]Let me not just talk cheesy

Congrats oooo, agege bread sweet for who no fit buy shoprite bread [/quote Lolss..but finally, u spoke even more than those that desired to speak.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Barfibassey(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
iamJ:
Let me not just talk cheesy

Congrats oooo, agege bread sweet for who no fit buy shoprite bread
ode u were born,guy try to act mature cuz ur zombie don pass becareful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.