Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (39459 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Barfibassey(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
ImaIma1:
Hope he didn't marry her on 35k salary cos i fear NL guys lipsrsealed
comon enter inside b4 u showcase ur ndesem uwem.

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by SirMichael1: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you try....but i wasnt referring to you tho

I'm a knight in shining armour. I save the day, that's what I do smiley

You need not refer to me before I point you your wrongs, I do so in your best interest, so take the advice

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Jhamzy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Which one the guy put for ear naa? Shuuu shocked
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Thylord(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2017
very local people, if you like quote me that one na your cup of zobo
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by missyQween(f): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Bishops10:
MissyQween... This could be us.
Come baby lemme take you home cry

And buy wibe grin
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by ImaIma1(f): 12:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Barfibassey:
comon enter inside b4 u showcase ur ndesem uwem.

Was just curious. Uwem mmi idoho ndiseme. Me kop?
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Barfibassey(m): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2017
ImaIma1:

Was just curious. Uwem mmi idoho ndiseme. Me kop?
u don vex? Sorry mbok, sorry uyai.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:31am On Sep 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

I'm a knight in shining armour. I save the day, that's what I do smiley

You need not refer to me before I point you your wrongs, I do so in your best interest, so take the advice
i tink you should advice yourself be4 advicing other people ok kiss
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Notime5656(m): 5:53am On Sep 09, 2017
HML
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 09, 2017
Tony Dey Man. Proud of You. ALIE LIVE IS BEHIND YOU BOTH. KEEP LOVING.

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Gold, YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO TOENI'S WORLS. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE... ALIE LIVE

Thought i share this with you'all here, though my friend didnt outrightly agree to this whole arrangement, am sure he will cut me some slack. I will try to cut the long story short. Here is a fine young man who finished from the Federal Univ. of Tech, Owerri 8years ago, having struggled with the pain of getting a well-paying job coupled with Woman Palava, at some point he almost gave up cos the heart break of getting a good job as well the trouble of getting a down2earth woman (Which all of us here kno say na Slay-queens full NL). Glad to say, 4 years back, he got a good job and today he is married. So if you are here like me and you never catch ur own favour, follow me tap enter dis one.......Say hello to Gold & MrTune and show them #Love....Happy Married life Friendship![/quote]

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Becina(f): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2017
congratulations bro. HMl BTW, what's with Anambra guys and money rituals?
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2017
y d groom carry walking stick like person wey wan do offering to amadioha.beautiful couple tho kiss
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Evablizin(f): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
Let me not just talk cheesy

Congrats oooo, agege bread sweet for who no fit buy shoprite bread
hahahaha,you're simply wicked brother savage
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by donqx: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2017
ok
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by jektony(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2017
i Beliv u.... grin grin cool cool wink wink
galek:
Gold, YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO TOENI'S WORLS. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE... ALIE LIVE

Thought i share this with you'all here, though my friend didnt outrightly agree to this whole arrangement, am sure he will cut me some slack. I will try to cut the long story short. Here is a fine young man who finished from the Federal Univ. of Tech, Owerri 8years ago, having struggled with the pain of getting a well-paying job coupled with Woman Palava, at some point he almost gave up cos the heart break of getting a good job as well the trouble of getting a down2earth woman (Which all of us here kno say na Slay-queens full NL). Glad to say, 4 years back, he got a good job and today he is married. So if you are here like me and you never catch ur own favour, follow me tap enter dis one.......Say hello to Gold & MrTune and show them #Love....Happy Married life Friendship!
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Flawlessangel(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I don't sound pained! Ayam pained! Are you happy now undecided
Eyah so what's the problem? I would like to help
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by ADNAR(f): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
HML
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
When will you do your own?
Jacksparr0w1207:
Good
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
When will you do your own?
when you are ready
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2017
If I was gonna propose it will be in a closed place with no crowd in case she says no, I go just waka come home come continue my Fifa 17 can't shout
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Antecote(f): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2017
pcguru1:
If I was gonna propose it will be in a closed place with no crowd in case she says no, I go just waka come home come continue my Fifa 17 can't shout

LMAO!!

You don't have to propose tho, last time I checked it's not compulsory
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Bishops10(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
missyQween:

And buy wibe grin
Lol...... And be my wife tongue
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by missyQween(f): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2017
Bishops10:

Lol...... And be my wife tongue

You want Amaka to burn my skin with acid? grin
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Bishops10(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
missyQween:

You want Amaka to burn my skin with acid? grin
Who is Amaka, does she work in a Chemical industry? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by missyQween(f): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Bishops10:

Who is Amaka, does she work in a Chemical industry? cheesy grin cheesy

Lol...Amaka that mix her hear with yours...
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Bishops10(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...Amaka that mix her hear with yours...
Lol.... I don't know what you're talking about joor grin
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by missyQween(f): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bishops10:

Lol.... I don't know what you're talking about joor grin

If you allow me to call Amaka eh
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Bishops10(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
missyQween:

If you allow me to call Amaka eh
Hahaha...... No call am oo grin
Come the other room make we talk tongue
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by missyQween(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bishops10:

Hahaha...... No call am oo grin
Come the other room make we talk tongue

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.