Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (34405 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Esomchi44(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by dbynonetwork: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice write up.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Ugosample(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
marhoinspire:
In Nigeria in particular and Africa in general, it's not right for an order lady to date/marry a younger guy
And why is that?

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by armadeo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol

Lazy niggas be like its true.

If you have a good job and life and decide to marry and older woman cool.

However if you don't and marry an expired oyibo for green card what do we call you.

No disrespect but you suck

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
After such a beautiful write up, I thought 'ah! Time to start looking for an older woman'. Then I saw that picture, and reality fell on me.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
I am still trying to conceptualize myself being in a relationship with an older woman .....

Would there be respect?

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Emulti(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good write up
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by maximunimpact(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
guru90:
Immediately, I saw that old grandma with that little boy... I lost appetite of reading it...

You never wanted to read that's why you scrolled down to bottom before deciding to read or not

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by tspun(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by GratefulHeart23(f): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:
Kemi Olunloyo, if by coincidence, you're reading this. grin
PM me!

Let's hook up smiley

Lol. Abeg leave my Aunty Kemi alone ooooo.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by NigelCundy: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dating young women doesn't usually work for me. I'll settle for my age mate because she'll think like an adult and she has experience just like me.
In summary, younger girls are easily swayed by things of the world than ladies that are older or of same age.

5 Likes

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Chubhie: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
yeah also because when you are 45 and look 50 while he as a man is 45 and looks 30, you dont want him looking like he is dating his mother.most women age like milk while many men age like wine. i would personally say men should marry women who are 15 years younger than them so they can age together lololol
10 years for me.Caveat, No Christian mother arms!
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by sukkot: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chubhie:

10 years for me.Caveat, No Christian mother arms!

LWKM christian mother arms lmaooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Mekanus(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Older men are cool too ,I didn't say old men
Dating a guy within my age bracket is a no no for me .
They are too young and inexperienced and for an intelligent person like me ,its like watching a dog poo.
Hmmm are you really intelligent 'cos I seem to like only intelligent girls, not those ones you will be talking with and they respond as if their brain has been used to prepare nkwobi. Dumb girls are no no for me no matter how pretty she may be.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
if it's proper for women to be older than their husband then God would av created eve b4 Adam and God would av said women should be d head of the home. stop contradicting your self. . men should be older.. dy are d head ... den women have to be supportive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
VULCAN:
OP hit the nail on the head. Having twice dated older women I can attest to her points as being factual.
its the best feeling bro
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by 9jayes: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:
They are too young and inexperienced and for an intelligent person like me ,its like watching a dog poo.
dey deceive ursef

3 Likes

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Lalas247(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Eazybay:
Older women? That's one crazy desire of dudes infected with chronic laziness! I mean in dis world where the beautiful ones are not yet born, you opt to settle with a lady who's past the succulent stage grin grin grin

I mean how do I go to executive events wea even old men are showing up with ladies the age of their last daughter with an OLDER WOMAN what will I tell d press?

Lalas247 come and see something ooo. Don't forget to come with your birth certificate as we will not accept AGE DECLARATION on this thread grin grin grin

Kikiki I can't even talk
So I resemble d bae wey dey op post ba ... so so u loff me reach it is well o grin
The bolder tho but it is a reality sha older men dating uni girls wey dem fit born .. but in all as long as both are adults and mature then it's no one business na dem understand their union

Dat pic tho grin

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Lalas247(f): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
dingbang:
I am still trying to conceptualize myself being in a relationship with an older woman .....

Would there be respect?
Yes
mostly disrespect only comes if the guy or lady starts acting like a child then one has to address them as a child

2 Likes

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by inereunwa1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by donestk(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
If you've not fuuccked an older lady then you haven't seen nothing.

Hypocrites don't quote me pls.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Icon79(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
So what about old men? Any thoughts??

O pari

Nellychinma20:
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Icon79(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
So how do you define "acting like a child"?

O pari

Lalas247:

Yes
mostly disrespect only comes if the guy or lady starts acting like a child then one has to address them as a child
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:

You got some attitude, don't you?

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Lalas247(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Icon79:
So how do you define "acting like a child"?

O pari

Kikiki ogbeni Saturday lawa no kill my vibe grin
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Icon79(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
You're arguably the first wifey material I have seen on NL.

Kudos!

O pari

EmpresFIDEL:
if it's proper for women to be older than their husband then God would av created eve b4 Adam and God would av said women should be d head of the home. stop contradicting your self. . men should be older.. dy are d head ... den women have to be supportive.

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Icon79(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pele o. I was asking for a friend grin grin grin

O pari

Lalas247:

Kikiki ogbeni Saturday lawa no kill my vibe grin
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by mustafa006: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Seriously I can't find a drop of sense in marrying a woman twice ur age...upon all the beautiful endowed fresh girls ready for for banging in this country

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Lalas247(f): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Icon79:
Pele o. I was asking for a friend grin grin grin

O pari

Tell the friend to come n see me grin
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Your pride is ur course!
Nellychinma20 oya study time for you.... na your pride u go study and na me be your teacher.

Your time starts now. I will mark after Man Utd match.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
faceURfront:
After such a beautiful write up, I thought 'ah! Time to start looking for an older woman'. Then I saw that picture, and reality fell on me.

cheesy

Start with OP. She get market to sell.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.