Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,128 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects (3899 Views)

Marrying Female Graduate / Age And Marriage / Do Tribes And Cultures Matter In Love And Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2010
i have read abt a girl that reached her menopause at the age of 20+ but its rare.

kai poor child , the newest baby at my place of work is from a 40yr woman , her first . Perfectly healthy child . its just fate
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by TOPE20001(f): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2010
dont they detect down syndrome via scan now?
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2010
 One can make 3 kids between the age of 25 and 29.
Why carry over till 30+?

Sauron , how old are you? and are you married? I pity your wife if you intend for her to have three kids in 4 years. All your arguments just lost all credibilty ,  as my friends will say speaking out of your A.R.S.E grin grin grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by bawomolo(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2010
Pittbaby:

ok so trisomy is downs syndrome , you become high risk after 30 . Please note that if even if you have kids at 25 you are likely to continue having kids into your 30s so this does not only apply to people who marry at a later age

that won't affect sauron, his wife would be a 13yr old girl from bauchi anyway.  

~Sauron~:

That your watery thing that cannot[b] impregnate mama sikira's niece[/b] is what you are bragging about?

pedo bear approves.  

TOPE2000!:

i have read abt a girl that reached her menopause at the age of 20+ but its rare.

she can as well join the convent and become sister mary
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2010
Pittbaby:

Sauron , how old are you? and are you married? I pity your wife if you intend for her to have three kids in 4 years

I am 28 and i'm married with 3 healthy kids. grin grin

All your arguments just lost all credibilty ,  as my friends will say speaking out of your A.R.S.E

It takes 9 months to make a baby.
9 X 3 = 27 months out of 25-26-27-28-29(60 months). . . .33 months to recover!!!
I don't think it's such a tough task so to be candid, i think you are the one deciphering ma comments with your ARSE.
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by TOPE20001(f): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2010
rofl, why do ppl take this sauron serious. Lol B.T.W who want three kids in this century sef
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2010
I am 28 and i'm married with 3 healthy kids.

yeah and your wife had them back to back right , who are you kidding

9 X 3 = 27 months out of 25-26-27-28-29(60 months).
I don't think it's such a tough task so to be candid, i think you are the one deciphering ma comments with your ARSE.

good for you
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2010
rofl, why do ppl take this sauron serious. Lol

trust me i stopped taking him seriously after the three kids in 4 years remark . Nah him kind go come they complain say his wifes thing is to wide after child bearing grin grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2010
TOPE2000!:

rofl, why do ppl take this sauron serious. Lol

I ain't joking o.
Ma boys are growing fasssssssssssst!

Pittbaby:

yeah and your wife had them back to back right , who are you kidding

9 months, 8 months to recover then get her preggers again and another 8 or so months to recover.
The earlier the better. I will rather have healthy kids around me.

Pittbaby:

trust me i stopped taking him seriously after the three kids in 4 years remark . Nah him kind go come they complain say his wifes thing is to wide after child bearing   grin  grin

I will take consolation in the fact that it was child-bearing that widened it. . . .better than you single ladies that got widened by different shapes of phalli. grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2010
Pittbaby:

trust me i stopped taking him seriously after the three kids in 4 years remark . Nah him kind go come they complain say his wifes thing is to wide after child bearing   grin  grin
excatly, yeyeboy.lol

@sauron - why dont u kuku give her a badge that says i am a baby making machine?
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2010
Another flaming thread created to ridicule and frighten women. "SHAKES MY DAMN HEAD" This thread has been done a dozen times with the usual suspects recklessly chirping away. Did anyone read that article about Married couples going into extinction because Divorce rates are at an all time high? Go figure.
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by bawomolo(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2010
~Sauron~:

9 X 3 = 27 months out of 25-26-27-28-29(60 months). . . .33 months to recover!!!

you know your wife is gonna be as sexy as a sack of overstuffed potatoes after all this right cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

Another flaming thread created to ridicule and frighten women. "SHAKES MY DAMN HEAD" This thread has been done a dozen times with the usual suspects recklessly chirping away. Did anyone read that article about Married couples going into extinction because Divorce rates are at an all time high? Go figure.

how does it frighten women?
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2010
TOPE2000!:

excatly, yeyeboy.lol                                   

@sauron - why dont u kuku give her a badge that says i am a baby making machine?

Which woman isn't a baby-making machine? Sauron tells it as it is. I don't mince words like Babalawo or Bawomolo.
Why did God give you a womb? To make Suya? grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2010
bawomolo:

you know your wife is gonna be as sexy as a sack of overstuffed potatoes after all this right  cheesy

how does it frighten women?
I meant to say pressure grin grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2010

I created the thread , and i am as feminist as they come , did not realize the topic was overdone.
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2010
9 months, 8 months to recover then get her preggers again and another 8 or so months to recover.
The earlier the better. I will rather have healthy kids around me.

dude your math is wrong that requires 51 months for three kids , there are 48 months in 4 years .

I will take consolation in the fact that it was child-bearing that widens it. . . .better than you single ladies that got widened by different shapes of phalli.

that is a myth, frequent sex with the same partner or sex with muliple partners ,,,, it will be no wider
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2010
Well if you are female which I doubt from the tone of this thread then you will not be saying the things you have said thus far.
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2010
Pittbaby:

dude your math is wrong that requires 51 months for three kids , there are 48 months in 4 years .

U can do better than this.
25-29 is 5 years. 25 is inclusive.
25-26-27-28-29(5 YEARS).

that is a myth, frequent intimacy with the same partner or intimacy with muliple partners ,,,, it will be no wider

You'd know. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by bawomolo(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2010
lol artillery fire from left and right.

take cover pitt grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2010
U can do better than this.
25-29 is 5 years. 25 is inclusive.
25-26-27-28-29(5 YEARS).

ok my math is wrong , i still pity your wife sha

You'd know  

No you would know , you are the one that has been testing several . I have not had that pleasure
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2010
Pittbaby:

ok my math is wrong , i still pity your wife sha

Me wife is hale n hearty.

No you would know , you are the one that has been testing several . I have not had that pleasure

I am Jihadist. . . .I only do Vs. wink
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2010
 Well if you are female which I doubt from the tone of this thread then you will not be saying the things you have said thus far.

I am female , what have i said against females so far , please point it out specifically
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2010
I am Jihadist. . . .I only do Vs.

do you have a V radar that allows you to detect who is and who is not grin grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2010
Pittbaby:

do you have a V radar that allows you to detect who is and who is not grin grin

Intel!!!!
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2010
  lol artillery fire from left and right.

take cover pitt  

my dear na so i see am o , ask a simple question and get attacked , yet nobody as even provided a reasonable answer to the question.

no one is yet to correlate higher education to marriage prospects, and even provide any advise on avoiding the pitfalls , all I am getting is old ovaries , when i stated clearly that sample set in question graduated at average age of 25
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2010
Intel!!!!
hah so while your wife is poping dem babies you are busy chasing Vs when she is on hiatus grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2010
My career is very very important, I just hope marriage prospects do not suffer as a result
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2010
Pittbaby:

hah so while your wife is poping dem babies you are busy chasing Vs when she is on hiatus  grin

Man shall not live by bread alone. wink

Pittbaby:

no one is yet to correlate higher education to marriage prospects,  and even provide any advise on avoiding the pitfalls , all I am getting is old ovaries , when i stated clearly that sample set in question graduated at average age of 25

I am just exhausted to write the same points over n over again. The topic has been done to death.
Men now know it's suicidal going for a career woman. A man run a higher risk of having a rocky marriage. While everyone knows that marriage can be stressful, statistics have showed that professional women are more likely to get divorced, more likely to cheat and less likely to have children.
And if they do have kids, they are more likely to be unhappy about it.

Many factors contribute to a stable marriage, including the marital status of your spouse's parents (folks with divorced parents are significantly more likely to get divorced themselves), age at first marriage, race, religious beliefs and socio-economic status.
And, of course, many working women are indeed happily and fruitfully married. . . .it's just that they are less likely to be so than nonworking women.
And that, statistically speaking, is the KEY.

For our purposes, a "career girl" has a university-level or higher education, works more than 35 hours a week outside the home and makes more than $30,000 a year. If a host of studies are to be believed, marrying these women is asking for trouble.
If they quit their jobs and stay home with the kids, they will be unhappy. They will be unhappy if they make more money than you do.
A man will be unhappy if she makes more money he does. A man will be more likely to fall ill and even his house will be dirtier.
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2010
  My career is very very important, I just hope marriage prospects do not suffer as a result

nothing wrong with that , hopefully there are still men who appreciate a working woman , I strive to a career woman, a yummy mummy and the best mother and wife that i can be , it just requires that my husband be supportive of my dreams
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Sauron1: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2010
ibkaye:

Soldier on. grin
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Pittbaby(f): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2010
I am just exhausted to write the same points over n over again. The topic has been done to death.
Men now know it's suicidal going for a career woman. A man run a higher risk of having a rocky marriage. While everyone knows that marriage can be stressful, statistics have showed that professional women are more likely to get divorced, more likely to cheat and less likely to have children.
And if they do have kids, they are more likely to be unhappy about it.

Many factors contribute to a stable marriage, including the marital status of your spouse's parents (folks with divorced parents are significantly more likely to get divorced themselves), age at first marriage, race, religious beliefs and socio-economic status.
And, of course, many working women are indeed happily and fruitfully married. . . .it's just that they are less likely to be so than nonworking women.
And that, statistically speaking, is the KEY.

For our purposes, a "career girl" has a university-level or higher education, works more than 35 hours a week outside the home and makes more than $30,000 a year. If a host of studies are to be believed, marrying these women is asking for trouble.
If they quit their jobs and stay home with the kids, they will be unhappy. They will be unhappy if they make more money than you do.
A man will be unhappy if they make more money than you do. A man will be more likely to fall ill and even his house will be dirtier.

Kai you are dinosaur , dont know where you are getting your stats from , i just read that nearly 27% of men are marrying women who make more than they do , and especially with a recession where more men have lost there jobs than women. Women are now more and more the bread winners of the household. So if you will prefer a wife who will help you cry and wail if anything happens thats fine . but if you prefer one that says baby iv got this and keeps things going thats up to you o
Re: Female Graduate Education And Marriage Prospects by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2010
~Sauron~:

Soldier on. grin
Bang Bang cheesy

Pittbaby:

nothing wrong with that , hopefully there are still men who appreciate a working woman , I strive to a career woman, a yummy mummy and the best mother and wife that i can be , it just requires that my husband be supportive of my dreams
Exactly smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go / I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! / My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.