Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (56118 Views)

Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth / Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling / Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Josephjnr(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Must he say it on that platform? He insulted phyno and that's so childish and unprofessional of him.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Doctorphil: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hahaha

Check my signature to make money
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by SenorFax(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by maestrojohn(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hunger can make you do things
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ha! Is it by force? Wetin concerns him?

Nawa ooo... angry
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
What nonsense
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by saminboy: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Its not healthy to av white teeth, dats d best set of teeth human being should av. If not for publicity he is wrong
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Robisky001(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:
Three topics with the same name and the one with zero comments makes FP?

Wehdone to the mods
Safari!!! You look eat able tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by ozidy1: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yes he should treat his teeth joor. No insult meant because I did mine and all the particles in my teeth while growing up was remove by my dentist friend. It doesn't cost much.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by HMZi: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
FACE YOUR LIFE MR.DENTIST,OVER SABI can land you a court suit or medical liecence ban...m
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by encryptjay(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Omo, see evils I pity the Dentist sha
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by bola565: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wait.... Na ur teeth?
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:

Wehdone to the mods
your face de change everyday. How do u do that?

I check your account for football comments
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by 9jatatafo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sense.less Dentist. You can't inbox him privately? cheap popularity. Naija girls dey kiss am without complain oga dentist
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Dekatron(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
SenorFax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO!!
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by fitprince: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
as a dentist , you need brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Brugo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
The dentist is right. The artist has an image to protect. He should have done it since.

2 Likes

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Iamsammy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
chrisbills74:
Yeye dei smell.
So white teeth is now a benchmark in making money...
Go your house before Buhari pant go fall on you..
FTC.. ......
FTC?

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Olukat(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jobless dentist angry angry angry angry
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by ovieokodhi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
And the idiots own is brown as well and it ur profession
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
He is lucky I'm not phyno.
I would have booked for appointment with him and then bite his nose off with my brown teeth to show him that the brown teeth can still bite hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by toprealman: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dentist, you will benefit from your advise as well. Yours ain't as white as....
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by dsocioemmy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is already an insult na
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by bigfather(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
naijainform:
A Nigerian Dentist identified as Nebeokike Sunday on Facebook, has advised Nigerian Singer and Rapper, Phyno to whiten his teeth.

The Dentist shared pictures of Phyno’s “brown teeth”on his Facebook, and urged the singer to go for S&P and also whiten his teeth with Sodium Perborate.

Sunday says he doesn’t mean this as an insult, but an observation, and being the expert that he his, He just had to point it out.

His Facebook post reads..

“Ok, and I have to say this. This guy needs S&P and probably go for whitening with sodium perborate. Yes everyone mustn’t have white teeth, but as a celebrity, he needs one! No insult is meant here. just an observation. And its my profession. Bloggers, goan tell him…..”

http://naijainform.com/nigerian-dentist-shares-photos-phyno-brown-teeth-facebook-advices-phyno-whiten-teeth/

Wan bcum famous by force !
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:

Wehdone to the mods
why so pained
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by nonix22(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ewu, and u wey think say ur teath over white no fit shine the teeth well while smiling. SMH. And coming from a fellow Nwanna is quite disheartening. Immature dentist indeed
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yanga de sleep....
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by jonadaft: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
GreatUniben:
You are just too jobless and less busy Mr. Poor Dentist

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Slayer2: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
kennyblaze007:
Dude just got popular using phyno teeth? Anyways I too need d S& P as an upcoming celebrity

Bros even me when no be celeb they plan to do once I go back home ni grin

Make I use smile kee people like that close up Advert guy grin
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by talk2emma: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Click like if you want brown teeth and money
Or
Click share if you want White teeth and be poor

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by safarigirl(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
your face de change everyday. How do u do that?

I check your account for football comments
na the hairstyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.