Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97118 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by semyman: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
paBuhari:
Amnesty Int, UN, ICC take note.
Zoo army has been giving orders by vegetable to provoke IPOB so as to get the the opportunity to commit mass genocide against IPOB members just like what they did to Zarkzaky followers in Kaduna that lead to the killing of over 1000 shiites in cold blood by the zoo army. This latest unprovoked attack by the zoo army against IPOB is just for them to test the reaction and see how they will go about their next plan of commiting genocide.
This is a sovereign Nation, Kanu has been on a roller coaster even when brought to court, I should believe there is more you can do than just waiting on UN, international court, amnesty. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Whose leader is vegetable and which Nation is zoo?

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Viergeachar: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
kettykin:

[s]you guys should take it easy , otherwise the gains which the east has made since 1970 will be lost , the east is now the most educated zone in Nigeria and africa chruning out the best candidates in national exams , the east rule the entertaiment industry both music and movies , the delta igbos have the biggest banks in Nigeria . The igbos have been rated as the most intelligent black race in the world and igbos have been rated as the one of the 4 most talented races in the world, the igbos rule the game of football in africa for both men and women , igbos rule the game of basket ball for both men and women in africa so what else do igbos want , Buhari and APC is too little for igbos to even battle.

why do we have to loose this to envy and jealousy of imbeciles from the north and south west , i believe with very good social engineering we can steer out youths from the needless civil war chinakwe's cow wants to bring to the east.[/s]

Empty unsubstantiated chest-beating rants!

Kanu is right. Nigeria is unfair to Igbos. tongue grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EponOjuku: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I tell you, if they have a way of assassinating that guy, they will.

He doesn't send them o. Even the ones on Nairaland piss them off so much. In fact, they nearly hate him more than Buhari.

Do you know what made them mad the most? Despite their hatred. he won a Second term ans defeated the second highest ranking Igbo politician at that time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by lastchild: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
This whole thing is an evidence that Nigeria cannot do without igbos, someone doesn't want to be with you anymore and you are fighting, northerners can't just survive if this country is disintegrated and they know it that's their fear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zak-Zaki was stubborn but he was relegated, now Nnamdi Kanu is more stubborn he would be relegated to kuje

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Fulmigati: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
It becomes a war when the other side fight back.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Radio Biafra back on with their lies and propaganda as usual

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DonVikings: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mentcee:

Any person who wishes another dead is a Bastard.
Did you just call 99.999% of iPod yoots bastards? grin

We know what they've been saying and wishing and praying comes to pass with Buhari. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
[s]This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by ritababe(f): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
luckymaj:

keep hating...these people only want freedom not your lousy flabia...One day soldiers will shoot your hopeless loved ones!!!It is a curse I give today

aah ah, was a joke na. u guys self.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tkester:
This tactics wouldn't work a bit. We in IPoB will remain peaceful until after Anambra elections. The military wants to provoke us. First they were alarmed by the drone video IPoB displayed today, and as usual they wanted to confirm if it is actually working.

Second they want to see the readiness of BSS and access how they will react if NK is arrested.

Thirdly, they want to justify their military presence in the SE by provoking IPOB into a skirmish.

All in all, we are always 100 steps ahead of Nigeria Military. We won't be provoked for now until we win this media war. Right now we want to expose Nigeria for the world to see how cruel they are and once we achieve this Nigeria will loose credence and once it happens we will strike!!!
keep waiting till eternity for the Nigeria army to lose credence.
It is just simple as ABC,the Nigeria government will tagged cownu and his bss as a terrorist organization and the world will look the other way and allow the army to deal with you guys.
The world know how bokoharam issue started and it was like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Bishop4real: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tkester:
This tactics wouldn't work a bit. We in IPoB will remain peaceful until after Anambra elections. The military wants to provoke us. First they were alarmed by the drone video IPoB displayed today, and as usual they wanted to confirm if it is actually working.

Second they want to see the readiness of BSS and access how they will react if NK is arrested.

Thirdly, they want to justify their military presence in the SE by provoking IPOB into a skirmish.

All in all, we are always 100 steps ahead of Nigeria Military. We won't be provoked for now until we win this media war. Right now we want to expose Nigeria for the world to see how cruel they are and once we achieve this Nigeria will loose credence and once it happens we will strike!!!

And NA will be somewhere drinking "zobo" & "kuno" waiting for you to perfect all these plans without doing anything abi? Anu npama...!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
josielewa:
you have been provoked enough....make una too provoke Nigeria
Dey are only gud at playing the victim card. When d ripe id*ot was demanding for funds to attack Nigeria and her citizens, his followers who doubles as miscreants and animals were all in our Internet space, chocking sensible users with their trademark of sheer display of stupidity and acute dementia. They started hitting up the polity so it will be a - ve one not to see them feel the heat. Boko haram aren't spared so they won't be spared either . Let the share of bile be extended to any disturbing Fulani's herdsmen. Sanity must be restored.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by frankihima(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
we no u guys as chest beater,everybody have been waiting for the war since and u guys refuse to start it ,pls I beg u guys start it and see how the heat will be.u guys will remain animal as long as u guys are still using zoo naira and go to bank to do transaction with Nigeria .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
GoroTango:
You can do nothing better than a dead dog. We dare you
Go aba go talk m

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DonVikings: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Drogbs:
I just saw a Twitter video of Nigerian tanks and soldiers been transported in trailers to some destination the Twitter user claimed to be Nnamdi kanu's residence...and all I could do was laugh, two pertinent questions crossed my mind...1.was that supposed to be a show of strength against a single man that had no anti-tank guns, no armored tanks or vehicles, and I would even bet my life savings Kanu has no rifle in his possession...not even a pistol....2. is the Nigerian army such a conglomerate of IQ efficient thugs in uniform who think storming a man's residence with tanks is supposed to give them a good image before the world,considering how already dented their image is already? I'm not even a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his methods of doing some things, but at some point a sane and rational mind may have to call out this comic displays by the government of the day...even if you're the biggest detractor of Kanu...the government have succeeded in elevating this man to a " special" bad a.s s status, even Shekau would wonder how a man leading a movement with no guns is such a pain in the a.s.s of the government... call Igbos noise makers or chest beaters but the world bear creed that if anything happens to Nnamdi...then Nigeria may just have dipped her hands into the coffers of a loan that may not be repayable in years to come, and I fear a serious civil war might erupt...time to start placing calls to my family members back home for their safety, good thing a good number of them are moving out here to the United States soon, it's just my extended family whom I can't account for that I'm worried about . God help us.
Usual idiotic rants and chestbeating from a poor iPod wawa Jew.

Moving to United States ko. I'm sure, from the jumbled up trash you typed up there, you were referring to United States of Potor Potor. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
This thread is as poisonous as arsenic; tribalism at its peak. Nigeria is very far from "united".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
jpphilips:

Lol, what will be your population at the time, can you guess?
better to be physically wiped out fighting, than to live and emotionally be sucked out!!We are not one,can't you accept?
You don't want us to leave yet you don't want us to stay and benefit from the same resources that is practically ours!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by kettykin: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

Empty unsubstantiated chest-beating rants!

Kanu is right. Nigeria is unfair to Igbos. tongue grin

what else do you expect , Since the quit notice of hausa/fulani failed the next option is to use the Army that comprises other tribes to invade a peaceful region of the East something they could not comtemplate . but sometimes such is needed as this is enough tonic and evidence to igbos living in the North to start thinking home. this will also embolden those who were not convinced in the boycott of Anambra election and other elections in the east like me to boycott the elections.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
JohnXcel:
Python Dance II you mean ?
Yes bro. But their first casualty number is high. That why I renamed it crocodile dance instead of python dance II grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tkester:

thats procastination na....
well, wetin i know sef

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

He doesn't send them o. Even the ones on Nairaland piss them off so much. In fact, they nearly hate him more than Buhari.

Do you know what made them mad the most? Despite their hatred. he won a Second term ans defeated the second highest ranking Igbo politician at that time.
Those guys are pathetic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
lastchild:
This whole thing is an evidence that Nigeria cannot do without igbos, someone doesn't want to be with you anymore and you are fighting, northerners can't just survive if this country is disintegrated and they know it that's their fear
Go fix ur diaper and retire to bed. What level of knowledge or idea do you have about disintegration? It's far from hidden behind keypads and getting ur fingers busy with how it chooses to direct itself.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
[s][/s]
Tokunbo sense fall on you.

Are you telling God to bless the Nigerian Army?

Nigerian Army that removed their clothes and ran into Cameroon when confronted by ragtag Boko Haram??

Nigerian military that recently overpaid for pre-2nd world war aeroplanes that were rusting away in the USA recently??

Nigerian army that has never recorded any victory since the inception of the zoo?

Nigerian army that has killed and tortured more civilians than enemies?

Lol. God does not bless terrorists.

Take this photo and save it as your wallpaper because this is what's happening to you now. This is the end of Nigeria as you know it. wink

when the show starts, you all would know what sovereignty means
ask that one in Zaria about about Buratai, he and his slaves would tell you how far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Best news of the year! let somebody shoot sense into his skull.Foolish albino fraudster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB is fading away and Nigeria will remain strong and united

Nigeria will remain strong and United by killing unarmed civilians That was uncalled for. What happened to rubber bullets Nigeria government is extremely wicked and useless

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Emy4u(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
U, ur father, ur mother, ur sister or ur brother is d next to die bye bullet before d year rus out. bet me!
mynd1:
Good!

God bless Nigeria Army

God bless Gen., T.Y buratai

God bless Mr president

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

@bolded… Open a thread on it and educate people if you are half as intelligent as you claim, but nooo… instead na 50 -50 naira Baba ijebu and kalo-kalo thread the mofo dey open up and down….. Spits on the omo ale jati jati grin grin angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf
apoda ni baba re idi si ni eyi ti iwo fi ya digbolugi. ti baba re ba ni just 1% of lakaaye ti mo ni, igbesi re ko ba ma ti y'ori si bi o se bi dindinrin bi tie l'omo grin

OBO OMO LAAGIDO grin

APC zombie is known for telling lies up & down, can you please post link to thread that I opened for gambling? I've never open any baba ijebu thread before & if you are sure that I truly operate baba ijebu thread don't hesitate to post the link otherwise it means you a certified omo eran grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
mynd1:
Good!

God bless Nigeria Army

God bless Gen., T.Y buratai

God bless Mr president

this is what sex between too fools without condom have produced. a disgrace to humanity

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the nigeria army, but why shooting only 3? Please shoot all of them .

look at you...mumu...because you're in your house you want to provoke war abi....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.