Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97158 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
this is totally unacceptable, let's see what's gonna happen next. Nigeria is gradually fading away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Elbowroom: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
plessis:
Nigeria should stop provoking the igbo people.....

Empty chestbeaters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by diegwu01: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oblang:

Go start the process and stop ranting on NL...
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by darelar(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
You said Nigeria Army with their armored car invade Kanu home. But from the pictures you sent, no single Army nor armored car on your pictures. Your story is false then.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running
keep hating...these people only want freedom not your lousy labia...One day soldiers will shoot your hopeless loved ones!!!It is a curse I give today

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Elbowroom: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.

Mumu ofurukpe
Empty chestbeater

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hahaha….. Type in English, let your biafrauuds friends enjoy your razz public display of stupidity…. They are missing out in the fun angry grin
He pain am, like father like son
Stop quoting that kid and making him feel important

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Dani2017: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is bad why will the nigerian army inflict such injuries on them
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
mynd1:
Na u sabi cause I don't have ur time. or kuku jump in to lagoon and save ur self the misery.

I dey gbadun you grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by cartimor: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
who sent soldiers to Nk's house?
what are the reasons?
did they arrest him?
things are getting out of hand.Federal government should tread carefully on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Happening now , Nigeria Soldiers with Amoured Car attack his compound this evening about 3 of KANU Security Aide shot .....details later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkDJV6_8fU
Wuna no see anything yet useless hopeless and jobless youths that allowed themselves to be cowed by a power drunken mad man who left his family abroad while he puts the lives of the poor at stake.
I will never waste my life for a fellow Nigerian. NEVER!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
ive always said as an igbo man...we ought to get armed first bcoz d abooki tyrant ontop dont understand democracy...now c boys recieving free gunshots frm bootrags army that could have met a shooting match and probably get gunned down..hiss*

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
See traffic! Seun happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by braine(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
plessis:

What would/can they do about it?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.

Not to worry, you will get what you deserve, do you think Nigeria gives a fvck about ur stup!dity?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running
Are you that insensitive? What crime did they commit?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by goodmanjustice: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
mazimee:
Dream on

I am Igbo, I have lived both in the north and west. I know this nation can exist as one. I know we can settle this problem amicably, it would do no one no good if we allow this to degenerate into war. Whom the gods wish to kill they first strike with madness, a dog that would die does not hear the whistle of the owner.

Each time I hear young ones speak in high tones how they are willing to fight the Nigerian army, I just wish to bring them to my house and have them listen to my dad's account of the story of the Nogeria civil war. When the sound of this drum of war u all are drumming begins to echoe, hmmm, it may deafen our ears. We are bruising our skin because of a little itch, it is easy to think that we will all get fair treatment when the new nation is born, but that is only a wish.

I know someone reading this would call me a coward, but just so u are reminded, the coward stays alive to narrate the story of the dead warrior.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
attackgat:
Only stupid people will believe a story like this. Why would any armed unit attack Nnamdi Kanu's fathers palace? Is Nnamdi Kanu running away or hiding? The man is out on bail and if any security agency personel requries Kanu's attention, they can go and knock on the palace gates.

I dont know the reason why anyone would post this fake news
My dear, did you watch the video?
I just came back from Umuahia this night and I saw Nigerian arm with one armoured car and about 5 hillux with soldiers parading in Umuahia this evening.

Please no matter the hatred you have for a particular tribe, what is wrong is still wrong. They are human being as well.
You can be a victim tomorrow... Never you support or rejoice when your brother is passing through persecution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
ruggedised:
this is totally unacceptable, let's see what's gonna happen next. Nigeria is gradually fading away
IPOB is fading away and Nigeria will remain strong and united

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
...one thing is certain. These premeditated attack on the peaceful agitators for referendum in their territory will surely unite, earn more supporters, draw sympathy from people of good conscience.

In the coming weeks, expect to see more traditional rulers, elites, governors, business tycoons, students leadership,senators and House of Rep members from the east rallying their supports to IPOB.It will be a massive support and solidarity both in the east and also igbos in diaspora.

The truth is that the govt have scored an own goal which is going to change the dynamics of this IPOB struggle for referendum. Some international observers are going to rally support to IPOB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Have you asked yourself why our common wealth is shared based on land mass & population but not based on your contribution to the national coffer.

Ah, ise lo maa pa e if you failed to stop this iranu.
@bolded… Open a thread on it and educate people if you are half as intelligent as you claim, but nooo… instead na 50 -50 naira Baba ijebu and kalo-kalo thread the mofo dey open up and down….. Spits on the omo ale jati jati grin grin angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hahaha….. Type in English, let your biafrauuds friends enjoy your razz public display of stupidity…. They are missing out in the fun angry grin
He pain am, like father like son
respect your self.

Cc hungerbad

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by bionixs: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
kalufelix:
IpobDevil
how? if that is the case, restructuring is the real evil and yorubas are pushing it. doing the bidding of the hausas is the only good thing

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tkester:
This tactics wouldn't work a bit. We in IPoB will remain peaceful until after Anambra elections. The military wants to provoke us. First they were alarmed by the drone video IPoB displayed today, and as usual they wanted to confirm if it is actually working.

Second they want to see the readiness of BSS and access how they will react if NK is arrested.

Thirdly, they want to justify their military presence in the SE by provoking IPOB into a skirmish.

All in all, we are always 100 steps ahead of Nigeria Military. We won't be provoked for now until we win this media war. Right now we want to expose Nigeria for the world to see how cruel they are and once we achieve this Nigeria will loose credence and once it happens we will strike!!!

Lol, what will be your population at the time, can you guess?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

thank you...we should just allow the halfcast to keep on ranting and repeat rwanda in africa again...

ipobians are not serious....
Just by calling him halfcast, u r compromised...One day God will answer the prayer of the marginalised.
Freedom

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by attackgat: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Iceman2017:

My dear, did you watch the video?
I just came back from Umuahia this night and I saw Nigerian arm with one armoured car and about 5 hillux with soldiers parading in Umuahia this evening.

Please no matter the hatred you have for a particular tribe, what is wrong is still wrong. They are human being as well.
You can be a victim tomorrow... Never you support or rejoice when your brother is passing through persecution.

I thought it was fake news but I have seen the video and confirmed it. Nigeria is a tragedy of a country

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop quoting that kid and making him feel important
Somtimes you are in the mood… I am in the mood grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by frankihima(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
plessis:
do ur worst u guys are shouting war everywhere .u guys never see anything yet this is just 0.1 % compare to what will to u guys if u don't stop provoking soldier. tell ur people to report to ICC ,UN and ECOWAS and wait till eternity for the result.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmekaBlue:
ive always said as an igbo man...we ought to get armed first bcoz d abooki tyrant ontop dont understand democracy...now c boys recieving free gunshots frm bootrags army that could have met a shooting match and probably get gunned down..hiss*
I hope you are in the SE and will use your AK47 when needed, not staying outside Igboland and talking

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by frankihima(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
plessis:
do ur worst u guys are shouting war everywhere .u guys never see anything yet this is just 0.1 % compare to what will happen to u guys if u don't stop provoking soldier. tell ur people to report to ICC ,UN and ECOWAS and wait till eternity for the result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
and you all will end up in grave
lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by hollah123: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Members of BSS currently confronting the Nigeria Soldiers with Sticks and Stones
u dey c d fools, if not for the level of stupidity in them person carry gun n u carry stick

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.