Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (96982 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

lol, either it proves nothing or not it doesn't stop the fact that you are a certified amukunmeko grin
Certified like awon ti o bi eh…. Then I am good cos you are a offspring of one grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DonVikings: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

you can fill a conpliant against them...you could win and get money...this is how its done in america..and nigeria is copying america anyways...
And you believe that barefaced lie that iPod shrill just told you. grin

Who doesn't know the favorite past time of flat heads is lies? I can bet my life that was nothing but another piggy lie. grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Are Igbos not in Nigeria army again! Ndi ara!
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by biafranrealson: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running
May your thought for your fellow human befall you. . Amen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Klington: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

[s]He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

[/s]
I wonder the type of school you went to. .. .
I think is time to ask for a refund of ur school fees.. .. .

I see why you can't even differentiate between right and wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
You are facing the Nigerian army with your bare chests and rags in your hands? Is this not a suicide mission? Pls, any sensible Igbo leader should tell this misguided swines calling themselves IPOB members to stop falling for Nnamdi Kanu's trick. They will die, while Kanu will run back to his family in London. And pls, don't mention Buhari's name in this mess. IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has said Buhari is dead. So, a dead man cannot order soldiers from heaven...Lol.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

kikiki, proudly omo Yoruba ti ko ni gbe leyin osika eda .

Have you asked yourself why northerner with 50 scores out of 200 gain admission while Southerner with 130-170 out of 200 is not considered for admission?

Kilode ti eyin were APC zombie yii ko se ni eri okan?
When are we expecting you in Umuahia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by BiafranPound: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

are you threatening us urhobos??....

do you want a quit notice from our areas too..??..

the yorubas are telling you to leave,the hausas are telling you to leave,the calabars are telling you to leave,the ikweres are telling you to leave,the ijaws are telling you to leave...

are you deaf?...
Ikwerres are Igbo people! My dad's step brother is an Ikwerre man! Right now era babukoi there! Anohia madu!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Certified like awon obi eh…. Then I am good cos you are a offspring of one grin grin cheesy
Ko si iyemeji wipe were l'awon obi e t'ori omo ti obo ba bi obo naa ni yio jo. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ngene44:
absence in the NNDC board of directors, the north that don't have oil are among, absence in the service Chiefs and head of all security apparatus. Lopsided government appointments. militarization of the South East with the presence of extortion check points. what is happening to the Niger bridge? what is happening to the bad federal roads in the east? My brother this is to mention a few

I already know that it must have something to do with political appointments.

There are five Igbo ministers in Buhari's administration (just like there were 5 in GEJ's 2011 cabinet) but you refused to mention that.

In spite of calls for his sack, Buhari still continues to keep the CBN governor who is Igbo. You refused to see bigotry in that.

The Shiite did not go this far when the Army massacred them. The Northerners did not shout militarization. In short for a while now, the presence of soldiers in some Northern cities has become a usual thing but never have the Northerners complained of militarization.

How many roads did your illustrious son, Nnamdi Azikwe or even Ekwueme build when they were in positions of authority? How many Federal roads did Goodluck Jonathan touch?

If you people were not so tribalistic, why would you even be monitoring the tribes of every appointee. Are you after "he is our son" or "let him just work well"?

Out of 13 Senate presidents that we have had, 6 were Igbos.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Y
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Guestlander: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
id4sho:
You are facing the Nigerian army with your bare chests and rags in your hands? Is this not a suicide mission? Pls, any sensible Igbo leader should tell this misguided swines calling themselves IPOB members to stop falling for Nnamdi Kanu's trick. They will die, while Kanu will run back to his family in London. And pls, don't mention Buhari's name in this mess. IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has said Buhari is dead. So, a dead man cannot order soldiers from heaven...Lol.

They should blame Buhari's clone from Mali abi Sudan ni?
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
When are we expecting you in Umuahia
Ode, I asked you a very simple question but you replied with irrelevant words eyi tumo si wipe opolo re ti d'oju de grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by franchizy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
paBuhari:
Let me show you 3 things the zoo govt are hoping to achieve from this unprovoked attack against IPOB;

1. Kill members of IPOB in an unprovoked attack
2. Cause rage against IPOB members to the point of carrying arms.
3. Use no.2 as leverage to commit mass genocide against IPOB members

Even before Kanu was released, Zoo govt had been trying without success to label IPOB a violent group.

ICC, UN Amnesty Take note.

Shatap and stop calling UN or ICC here. You beat your chest. Go and confront the military.

Fear fear people now the talk has changed.

I thought by now the zoo has fallen.

Ndi Ara

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Ko si iyemeji wipe were l'awon obi e t'ori omo ti obo ba bi obo naa ni yio jo. grin
Hahaha….. Type in English, let your biafrauuds friends enjoy your razz public display of stupidity…. They are missing out in the fun angry grin
He pain am, like father like son

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

Okorocha is the one who fits them most. That guy pisses Ipob off so much that they avoid his state.

I tell you, if they have a way of assassinating that guy, they will.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Drogbs:
I just saw a Twitter video of Nigerian tanks and soldiers been transported in trailers to some destination the Twitter user claimed to be Nnamdi kanu's residence...and all I could do was laugh, two pertinent questions crossed my mind...1.was that supposed to be a show of strength against a single man that had no anti-tank guns, no armored tanks or vehicles, and I would even bet my life savings Kanu has no rifle in his possession...not even a pistol....2. is the Nigerian army such a conglomerate of IQ efficient thugs in uniform who think storming a man's residence with tanks is supposed to give them a good image before the world,considering how already dented their image is already? I'm not even a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his methods of doing some things, but at some point a sane and rational mind may have to call out this comic displays by the government of the day...even if you're the biggest detractor of Kanu...the government have succeeded in elevating this man to a " special" bad a.s s status, even Shekau would wonder how a man leading a movement with no guns is such a pain in the a.s.s of the government... call Igbos noise makers or chest beaters but the world bear creed that if anything happens to Nnamdi...then Nigeria may just have dipped her hands into the coffers of a loan that may not be repayable in years to come, and I fear a serious civil war might erupt...time to start placing calls to my family members back home for their safety, good thing a good number of them are moving out here to the United States soon, it's just my extended family whom I can't account for that I'm worried about . God help us.
ur post almost made sense till u start mentioning united states and all that. Must u let yw world know u are a shoe cobler in murica

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu related stories is always selling on Nairaland. Imagine the number of peeps viewing this thread now, including over 500 guests.

What a wow!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by josielewa(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
plessis:
Nigeria should stop provoking the igbo people.....
you have been provoked enough....make una too provoke Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

we dont care....

all of us will join the nigerian military...

before you know the nigerian army will grow to million men strong..with weapons!...the weastern nations dumped their okrika weapons in nigeria..thats how corrupt whites are...they promise to help you but still turn around to sell okrika weapons to nigeria...shame on you!....

nobody realy likes you that much....

grin smh its interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
id4sho:
You have some good points here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
hammerk:
If Buhari think he can send soildiers and expect us to bring out weapons for fire fight, nobody will do that.

First the appropriate authorites will receieve report(UN/ICC) and our legal team, will take action.

We will not miss the opportunity to cry victim. No! Mbanu!

We want a UN nation state of our own, so this is very good presentation to dem.

Where Buhari own craze ends, is where our own craze starts.

We are very good record keepers and never forget anything.

At an appointed time, we will claim pound and flesh from amongst their ranks.

They are on our land. We know all their locations and movements. We will get them at our chosen time.

Go start the process and stop ranting on NL...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by xpool(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

My that genocide consume you and your northern generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DonVikings: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
paBuhari:
Niger Delta freedom fighters take note, If the zoo govt is coming againt Nnamdi Kanu, they will come for them to. Time to end the zoo has come!
Shameless bloody cowards leaning on a minority tribe to fight their battles for them. cheesy

I thought Natanyahu and Putin gave you people some nuclear submarines to destroy the Zoo with. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Thisnut(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

soldiers are not used against her citizens, only used to fight outside threats, while domestic threats are left for the police force to handle.

It's not a matter of whether Nigeria needs to be together or divided, If the ibos want to go separate way, they should call for a referendum. This is not the first time people want to stay on their own feet and have a leader that can speak the language they understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hahaha….. Type in English, let your biafrauuds friends enjoy your razz public display of stupidity…. They are missing out in the fun

Have you asked yourself why our common wealth is shared based on land mass & population but not based on your contribution to the national coffer.

Ah, ise lo maa pa e if you failed to stop this iranu.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by diegwu01: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
The News is false.
No unit attacked anybody or Nnamdi Kanu's fathers house.
they patrolled peacefully around Umuahia today and tension was hightened when they got to Afaraukwu where the Kanu's reside

The Operation Python Dance 2 is yet to commence and today i saw fear all over Umuahia

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
ur post almost made sense till u start mentioning united states and all that. Must u let yw world know u are a shoe cobler in murica
Even if I were a shoe cobbler, I would stil make enough to feed you and your entire family, don't even go there son lol

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tkester:
This tactics wouldn't work a bit. We in IPoB will remain peaceful until after Anambra elections. The military wants to provoke us. First they were alarmed by the drone video IPoB displayed today, and as usual they wanted to confirm if it is actually working.

Second they want to see the readiness of BSS and access how they will react if NK is arrested.

Thirdly, they want to justify their military presence in the SE by provoking IPOB into a skirmish.

All in all, we are always 100 steps ahead of Nigeria Military. We won't be provoked for now until we win this media war. Right now we want to expose Nigeria for the world to see how cruel they are and once we achieve this Nigeria will loose credence and once it happens we will strike!!!
That's classified Intel. Nigerian governments and corrupt politicians are initiating 21st century war against Biafra citizens.
Nigeria government and politicians are calling for war they will never finish in 100 years. The senates and UN are sleeping/watching, now that is yet to escalate, they won't call for Rerefendum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by ritababe(f): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
biafranrealson:
May your thought for your fellow human befall you. . Amen
evil heart can't let u decipher joke when you see one.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by thelegend1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
The vile tribalism displayed here on Nairaland sha...we're not a united Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.