Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now (14632 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Michael004: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by NOC1(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2017
lloydtruth:
Please tell us the style you are talking about? I guess this is the new line in town, I support biafra but not with this style please you people should tell us this weird style that you always talk about.

by violence you will not achieve anything. diplomatic approach is the only solution, our legislature should be the one championing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by mazimee(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2017
lloydtruth:
Please tell us the style you are talking about? I guess this is the new line in town, I support biafra but not with this style please you people should tell us this weird style that you always talk about.

You dey mind them? The same style Uwazulike was imprisoned for. When they call them efulefu, you see them wiggling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Where are the Biafran security service to be found? This is just the beginning for you were warned

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by waledeji(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Olu20090 post=60374555]Happening now...Over 100 armies surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Compound. IPOB leadership has immediately sent a signal emergency message to US, EU, AU, Germany, France, Israel and over 50 other countries.[/quote make Una no forget to alert FIFA UEFA, OLYMPIC COMMITTEE as well cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Heard the town is on standstill
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by junketer(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
NOC1:

i am Igbo. stop your iberiberisim, a true Igbo child definetly need Biafra but not in this style, ( Ezigbo nwa afor Igbo Choro Biafra mana owu ha otua ka esi acho ya bu ihe).
in what style do you want it? Kanu has not harmed anybody. Kanu and ipob have not carried arms. Kanu and ipob have been peaceful. Yeah you can say he is rude and insulting but thats how you get people's attention in nigeria, sadly.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by mazimee(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
NOC1:

by violence you will not achieve anything. diplomatic approach is the only solution, our legislature should be the one championing this.

I guess you were not aware when the Northern senators rejected the South East development Commission, how much more Biafra?

You all saying shit about approach have one thing in common, which is Naivety.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by babyfaceafrica: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Nicw one from the army

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by cstr1000: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by lloydtruth: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
NOC1:

Violence? Have you ever seen the IPOB in violent activities? Or you are mistaking protests, rallies, and outspokenness as violence? If there is any violence in this case, the government of Nigeria are the one displaying violence against the Igbos. Did Nnamdi kanu invite the Nigerian army to his house? what are they looking for at Nnamdi kanu's house if not trouble? Most people don't have opinion of their own, they just mention "style" because that's the new language to sound patriotic to Nigeria while also wishing for biafra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Today would be interesting as all IPOB miscreants are being told to head to Afara Ukwu, Umuahia this morning

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by chesterlee(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari is heating up the polity!!!

The international community are watching!!!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by seunmsg(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
I can confirm this. The Anthem is playing now on Radio Biafra, signaling there is an emergency in Biafraland. Something big will happen today.

Apart from Kanu's arrest, nothing big will happen. He will be arrested and nothing will happen thereafter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2017
The much dreaded war may start today depending on the conduct of both parties
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by cstr1000: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
seunmsg:

Apart from Kanu's arrest, nothing big will happen. He will be arrested and nothing will happen thereafter.
You can't guarantee that. You really can't.
We are talking about a people that went to civil war not too long ago and the sentiments are still fresh.
Your president is playing with circumstances he can't foresee the outcome.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Nbote:
Some ppl jus want to kip beating d drums of war.. Soldiers surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's compound with guns drawn waiting for what exactly?? Some of us shld try to use our heads before swallowing some of dis stories some ppl cook up. If soldiers com for him trust me dey won't draw guns and wait outside because dey would already have com with their orders
go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Tkester: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2017
All this intimidation won't work. IPoB can never be provoked into arms struggle at least not now. When we get to that bridge we will definitely cross it. By evening the soldiers will disperse, they are there trying to fool only themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2017
NOC1:

i am Igbo. stop your iberiberisim, a true Igbo child definetly need Biafra but not in this style, ( Ezigbo nwa afor Igbo Choro Biafra mana owu ha otua ka esi acho ya bu ihe).
but how can we get Biafra efulefu?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Tkester:
All this intimidation won't work. I
I hope you are headed for Umuahia already

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by pinkguy(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Why delete my comment
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by seunmsg(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:

You can't guarantee that. You really can't.
We are talking about a people that went to civil war not too long ago and the sentiments are still fresh.
Your president is playing with circumstances he can't foresee the outcome.

Bring it on if you want another civil war. The earlier we settle this issue, the better for everybody.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by paschu: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2017
You guys have no idea what you are toying with.

I encourage you to watch this video to the end:

https://www.nairaland.com/4048810/biafra-asari-dokubo-fiery-video

seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by ottohan: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
we will see how loyal the IPoB followers are!!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
All IPOB miscreants not in Umuahia today is an efulefu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Drogbs: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
this one Nigerian idiots who think the embers of war will only affect one section of the country are the biggest mo.rons I've ever had the misfortune of sharing a cyberspace with, the crisis if it does escalate will spread like a wild fire and consume the whole country, and this cowards that hide behind their "mama borrow me #100 make I buy small data" miserable lives will hide under their beds when the military comes to knock on their doors for enlistment... keep heralding the idiocy of a whole armed force shamelessly fighting a futile show of buffoonery against a man that has no guns yet is evidently a terror to them, when it starts we will see how truly patriotic you are when called up to serve your fatherland at the war front.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by hegelian: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
NOC1:

And you think the corrupt legislature will championed it? you think those already benefitting from the system will want it changed?you cant even vote them out no matter how hard you try...so please tell me how it can be done differently?
no one likes violence but in time active revolution, mild violence is always introduced (check yor history)

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by FACE(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Those of you rejoicing at the thought of a war in the east do not know anything at all. There will be no war in the east, at least not in the east alone.

If you are expecting a face me I face you type of war where bombs will rain in the east alone while you sleep peacefully outside the east; you are very naive. This time around,when pushed, it will be fought in pockets so don't imagine you will be reading about it online with glee while Biafrans suffer offline. You will also be as unsafe as Biafrans.

Igbo people especially do not want to be part of Nigeria and all we ask for is simple referendum and not war, but Nigeria may end up learning civility by force.�

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:
Breaking News:All roads Lead To Umuahia This Morning Says IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. As I write now over 100 Nigerian Army personel have surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's Compound and with guns all drawn out and ready to kill him. Armored tankers and grenade launchers ready to be used.

Kanu in a roaring message conveyed on Radio Biafra says " WE MUST DEFEND OUR FATHERLAND. ALL ROADS LEAD TO UMUAHIA." As I write now, Millions are already there in Umuahia and more millions from other SE and SS states are on their way right now. Over 20 foreign media are already there streaming live, championed by Israeli media, UN, EU, American and Amnesty International Observers.
CRY baby

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by perez100: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2017
In God I believe, I am not IPOB member, but I swear, Nigerian military will know no peace if anything funny happen to my village and town. My brother a military is on his way to home because Kanu' house is just 3 poles to my house. I will travel and I'm ready to die for my people. My father fought heavily for this cause that killed his mother, his sister military husband. I will also fight for this cause to defend my land. No sacrifice is too much for this cause.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Istanbul, Turkey / Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? / Buhari Writes NASS, Seeks To Borrow $5.851bn For Railway Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.