Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now (14640 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Ximenez(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is not everyone that suffers and keeps quiet. These Igbos represent such brave citizens of Nigeria that can not take the beatings of hunger that other poor people in other locations can take while quiet. These are brave people.

The fact that you are not out there fighting for a nation that protects and provide for you, does not mean those who are capable of bravery are bad citizens. It means their eyes are opened.

Please form a local agitation group and demand for your rights or secede to form a country that protects and provides for you. You are Human Being, you are not a slave of a country, but a free Soul having Human Experience on Nature's Earth. Nature is your Mother.
As you and i have seen, breaking out of the country is the best and fastest means to end the suffering of a group of people
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Fulmigati: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ximenez:
They are often collateral damage
I've come to terms with that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPQePHSWYME

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by rlauncher(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
paBuhari:
It is better to die fighting for FREEDOM than live forever like a SLAVE. cool

Those who sacrifice their freedom for security are cowards. - Benjamin Frankling.

You are not a slave. Your negative pattern of thinking makes it appear to you so. Wake up! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
freshvine:
Buhari shouldn't forget that considerable number of Nigeria soldiers are from the former eastern region too. when push turn to shove, they'll switch alliance and fight to protect their people.
Then they will be court marshalled and if found guilty dishonourably dismissed from the armed forces. Operation Python dance continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

Come on, stop being insensitive!

Why should they be mauled/killed in their millions? Have they killed anyone yet? Have they taken up arms against the state yet? Have they even seceded yet

Is blood running in your veins at all?

I have been sympathetic to their plight but they are not amenable to reason. My resolution is to adopt a "siddon look" attitude to the cold war between them and the buhari Government. Igbos need to be careful and rein in Nnamdi Kanu before he plunges the SE into an avoidable crisis/internal strife. We have nothing further to offer the Igbos but words of reason and caution. They are not the only ones feeling the heat of the Buhari Government {I am Nigerian and christian for that matter}, so they should adopt a different approach in requesting for what they feel is due to them. No Government in the World would accept the treasonable actions of that Nnamdi Kanu fellow without rising up to protect the corporate existence of the nation. Agitations for Secession/Referendum must be done within the accepted/stipulated boundaries of the law; any other method should/would be severely punished by any Government worth its salt.

Any crisis that erupts from the actions of Nnamdi Kanu would strictly be confined to the SE of the Country and would not spread to other parts of the Country irrespective of the wish of millions of igbos for it to so spread. In the unlikely event that it spreads, other Nigerians would just use the opportunity to eject the igbos from their cities while claiming abandoned properties. The war mongers should think deeply and be properly guided in all their actions and evil machinations. If anybody thinks a war can be imported into yorubaland because they do not want to move on from 2015, then they are in for a shock. I wont say more than that.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ximenez:
As you and i have seen, breaking out of the country is the best and fastest means to end the suffering of a group of people

It is always the last resort. We could not make a Nation out of Nigeria for 100years. There is no way the system can function due to the characters that make up the union. So, I recommend that the Northern and Southern Amalgamation of 1914 be abrogated.

That is my personal view.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by 989900: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
OK the army is protecting Kanu.
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
the guy just want a war that will claim the lives of all Igbo's his hate for Igbo's is real as you can see in all his comments

Think what you like. I have made my point lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop playing victim, where were you when Nnamdi kanu called for the killing of other people and asking IPOB miscreants to burn down the country

It's like you are not familiar with this moniker...I am a pure Yoruba man.

The court granted Kanu bail because his offence is/was bailable. Let the FG follow through the process of revoking his bail in the court and stop overheating the polity.
If Kanu is killed today, the FG will make him a hero many more will aspire to become in no time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Fulmigati: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is always the last resort. We could not make a Nation out of Nigeria for 100years. There is no way the system can function due to the characters that make up the union. So, I recommend that the Northern and Southern Amalgamation of 1914 be abrogated.

That is my personal view.
The amalgamation treaty expired in 2014.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I have been sympathetic to their plight but they are not amenable to reason. My resolution is to adopt a "siddon look" attitude to the cold war between them and the buhari Government. Igbos need to be careful and rein in Nnamdi Kanu before he plunges the SE into an avoidable crisis/internal strife. We have nothing further to offer the Igbos but words of reason and caution. They are the only ones feeling the heat of the Buhari Government {I am Nigerian and christian for that matter}, so they should adopt a different approach in requesting for what they feel is due to them. No Government in the World would accept the treasonable actions of that Nnamdi Kanu fellow without rising up to protect the corporate existence of the nation. Agitations for Secession/Referendum must be done within the accepted/stipulated boundaries of the law; any other method should/would be severely punished by any Government worth its salt.

Any crisis that erupts from the actions of Nnamdi Kanu would strictly be confined to the SE of the Country and would not spread to other parts of the Country irrespective of the wish of millions of igbos for it to so spread. In the unlikely event that it spreads, other Nigerians would just use the opportunity to eject the igbos from their cities while reclaiming lost property. The war mongers should think deeply and be properly guided in all their actions and evil machinations. If anybody thinks a war can be imported into yorubaland because they do not want to move on from 2015, then they are in for a shock. I wont say more than that.

If the bolded is true, you won't be anticipating the mauling/killing of millions of Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by laudate: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
China has Tibet and Taiwan wahala.

Russia still angry after the fall of USSR and still trying to reclaim some of those republics they lost eg Crimea from Ukraine.
Their only solace is sending a delegation to heaven.
Pakistan isn't strong enough.

Even France can't help out now inorder not to anger Cameroon, remember the English speaking part of Cameroon wants their own country so France supporting Biafra is like supporting the other separatist group.

Germany, having seen and heard all the hate speeches from IPOB won't lift a finger. They still remember how hate speeches caused the WW2.

Spain of course is out of the question because of the Catalonia question.
Who else to cry for help if not heaven?

Hehehe..... I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Fy94wFFbYIw/ULOrpQeAfII/AAAAAAAADNU/DLg47s01Ezc/s400/tumblr_mdgz1iiFWe1rkmofxo8_r1_250.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by oloyede252(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is original biafran comedy.. you guys can lie.... haba fear God.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Odingo1: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I have been sympathetic to their plight but they are not amenable to reason. My resolution is to adopt a "siddon look" attitude to the cold war between them and the buhari Government. Igbos need to be careful and rein in Nnamdi Kanu before he plunges the SE into an avoidable crisis/internal strife. We have nothing further to offer the Igbos but words of reason and caution. They are the only ones feeling the heat of the Buhari Government {I am Nigerian and christian for that matter}, so they should adopt a different approach in requesting for what they feel is due to them. No Government in the World would accept the treasonable actions of that Nnamdi Kanu fellow without rising up to protect the corporate existence of the nation. Agitations for Secession/Referendum must be done within the accepted/stipulated boundaries of the law; any other method should/would be severely punished by any Government worth its salt.

Any crisis that erupts from the actions of Nnamdi Kanu would strictly be confined to the SE of the Country and would not spread to other parts of the Country irrespective of the wish of millions of igbos for it to so spread. In the unlikely event that it spreads, other Nigerians would just use the opportunity to eject the igbos from their cities while reclaiming lost property. The war mongers should think deeply and be properly guided in all their actions and evil machinations. If anybody thinks a war can be imported into yorubaland because they do not want to move on from 2015, then they are in for a shock. I wont say more than that.

You think that power belong to man to do anything they like on earth,you cannot exterminate an ethnic group and go Scot free

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
You the original Igbo man should be in Umuahia now.
I love Biafra but never the IPOB style

@bolded I was right afterall grin

Just say you are scared/afraid/cowardly. Don't antagonise those who are not. Just stay keep off harm's way... grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by cstr1000: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

People that went to war, not too long ago? Pray do tell, what was the outcome of that war?? shocked Hmmn.... undecided
A second civil war will generate a very different result. That much is certain.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
the guy just want a war that will claim the lives of all Igbo's his hate for Igbo's is real as you can see in all his comments
Are you in Umuahia already
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by smilingface(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Think what you like. I have made my point lipsrsealed
and your point is exactly what I think..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by laudate: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:
A second civil war will generate a very different result. That much is certain.
Really?? shocked
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fulmigati:

The amalgamation treaty expired in 2014.

Yes, it expired, that is absolutely true. So, it means the country called Nigeria ceased to exist since 2014. What remains here is a geographical expression.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by smilingface(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you in Umuahia already
to do what?.. when the army is done there..they will come out for Igbo's like you if you're indeed Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by cstr1000: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Really?? shocked
Yes, really.
Only Britain have survived more than one civil war.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

It's like you are not familiar with this moniker...I am a pure Yoruba man.

The court granted Kanu bail because his offence is/was bailable. Let the FG follow through the process of revoking his bail in the court and stop overheating the polity.
If Kanu is killed today, the FG will make him a hero many more will aspire to become in no time.
Whoever you are, Nnamdi kanu if left alone will continue causing problems for Ndigbo with his continuous silly utterances.
The earlier he is shut up the better for us Ndigbo.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe..... I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Fy94wFFbYIw/ULOrpQeAfII/AAAAAAAADNU/DLg47s01Ezc/s400/tumblr_mdgz1iiFWe1rkmofxo8_r1_250.gif[/img]
Abeg laugh those miscreants well well today
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded I was right afterall grin

Just say you are scared/afraid/cowardly. Don't antagonise those who are not. Just stay keep off harm's way... grin
Scared of what? I am not the miscreant ready to risk my life for one confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu, it is you that is scared and not in Umuahia right now.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by DabuIIIT: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
hisgrace090:
Oh! God our God, south east south south need your deliverance urgently.
As we wll not fail to thank you.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

If the bolded is true, you won't be anticipating the mauling/killing of millions of Igbos.

I am not anticipating anything, it is just the natural consequence of the hate being spread back and forth between igbos and other Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Lekan1o1: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

I have told my brothers here to leave this people and.focus on our problems but they will be calling me names.

They are fighting a right cause unity is not by force..
Seriously the day i visited a town in south east i saw all sorts of hardship and suffering.
And very bad roads and i wonder how cars manage to pass through them.

I later reflect on thise things i saw the reason for their agitation.
I dnt know why my brothers ar3 so obssessed with this agitation seriously.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Whoever you are, Nnamdi kanu if left alone will continue causing problems for Ndigbo with his continuous silly utterances.
The earlier he is shut up the better for us Ndigbo.

Unfortunately, majority of Igbos are urging him on. Come and see Igbos in my area singing his praises like something else. And yet these guys are doing very well.
I go to Ladipo, Computer village etc and I see Igbos praising and hailing Mazi like no man's business.

My guy, stop living in denial... grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

I am not anticipating anything, it is just the natural consequence of years of the hate being spread back and forth between igbos and other Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by potent5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why hasn't this made FP yet?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
to do what?.. when the army is done there..they will come out for Igbo's like you if you're indeed Igbo.
It is IPOB miscreants that they will come for after confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is arrested, remember operation python dance part 2 is starting Friday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card / FG To Pay Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.