Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now (14639 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Prouddevil(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
wingmanII:

My friend, Yerima and co committed a worse offense capable of throwing the country into a huge crisis. What authority do they have to ask fellow Nigerians to leave a particular region?

my friend Kanu and ipoops committed far worse offense punishable by death which is treason, soliciting for weapons, calling nigeria zoo, constituting it's own military in a country that has rule and regulations, calling for the killings of other tribes, calling nigeria zoo, threatening nigeria with chemical weapon's, threatening the government that if he is arrested his followers should burn the country down, I can go on.. Even America or Israel can never tolerate this nonsense. God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by laudate: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Prouddevil:
my friend Kanu and ipoops committed far worse offense punishable by death which is treason, soliciting for weapons, calling nigeria zoo, constituting it's own military in a country that has rule and regulations, calling for the killings of other tribes, calling nigeria zoo, threatening nigeria with chemical weapon's, threatening the government that if he is arrested his followers should burn the country down, I can go on.. Even America or Israel can never tolerate this nonsense. God bless nigeria.
Gbam!! sad
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Adminisher: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
kitaatita:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

That is how to get Nigeria's attention. Well now he has Nigeria's attention.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by rosebowl01(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Olu20090:
Breaking News:All roads Lead To Umuahia This Morning Says IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. As I write now over 100 Nigerian Army personel have surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's Compound and with guns all drawn out and ready to kill him. Armored tankers and grenade launchers ready to be used.

Kanu in a roaring message conveyed on Radio Biafra says " WE MUST DEFEND OUR FATHERLAND. ALL ROADS LEAD TO UMUAHIA." As I write now, Millions are already there in Umuahia and more millions from other SE and SS states are on their way right now. Over 20 foreign media are already there streaming live, championed by Israeli media, UN, EU, American and Amnesty International Observers.

���� you Igbos are professional rabble rousers. So with all the mouths that y'all are constantly making, your only source of strength is to draw the world's emotion to your side when attacked? Y'all are clearly the unsecured cowards in this country. Go deploy your "high tech" toy drones, BSS, and ogbunigwe that you constantly boast of let's see what happens. Ethnic clowns calling others names.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Gayigaskia(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2017
It looks like it's true Igbos think they build America, Europe, Asia, Australia...
My god these people are full of it, they think they have monopoly over the Internet, running around posting lies Photoshop and fake videos just to make the NA and Buhari look bad.
But the world is watching, only the poor is going to suffer because Kanu has proven to be a terrorist by inciting violence against other tribes , and by soliciting donations to buy arms. This is not excusable nowhere in the world.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by laudate: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2017
rosebowl01:
���� you Igbos are professional rabble rousers. So with all the mouths that y'all are constantly making, your only source of strength is to draw the world's emotion to your side when attacked? Y'all are clearly the unsecured cowards in this country. Go deploy your "high tech" toy drones, BSS, and ogbunigwe that you constantly boast of let's see what happens. Ethnic clowns calling others names.

Chai!! Why you dey vex like dis? cheesy una just wan take laugh kill person for here....! grin shocked

[img]http://1.bp..com/-pWDXj4ayZzg/TxebE2VJG-I/AAAAAAAAEa0/7CY4im18juc/s1600/tumblr_ly0jgwicLt1r61r1bo1_500.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Episteme2(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu soliciting for money to buy arms in Los Angeles is for what
Soliciting for arms or carrying arms, which should we be talking about? Don't forget, he is still in court with FG. So, why the show of force? Or have you found out you can't successfully and justly win him in court.?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by laudate: 1:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Episteme2:
Soliciting for arms or carrying arms, which should we be talking about? Don't forget, he is still in court with FG. So, why the show of force? Or have you found out you can't successfully and justly win him in court.?

This is a shocking question. shocked Kanu boasted that he would raze the country to the ground, and it would be worse than Somalia. Did his words not contain a measure of force? The army simply decided to put his forceful words to the test, when they went to Umuahia & Aba.

I am just amazed that Kanu ran away with his tail between his 2 left legs when it was time for a showdown. But his running away did not even pain me. It was the way he abandoned his faithful and loyal followers, in the hands of the army. Maka why?? shocked
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Lekan1o1: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Viergeachar:

Oya mi lenu o.

They want to have their country. Then let a referendum be conducted to decide.
Forcing them to be Nigerians will be counter productive as they will NEVER be patriotic and may end up sabotaging all our efforts at nation building.

Thank u my brother.
Exaclty what i was saying.. they ll only end up draggin us backward.
When i talk some say im talking rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Pay N1.23 Extra On Petrol As Admin Charge / Police, DSS, NSCDC In Supremacy Battle In Osun / "APC Akida" Group Emerges In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.