Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now (14637 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Odingo1: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I am sure you had not joined this forum when i began my crusade for yoruba support for the exit of igbos from Nigeria.

I am not bothered in the least about their wish to leave the union but given the selfish interest of Nigerian elites {igbo leaders inclusive}, what can we do but to advice the igbos to in the meantime, exercise restraint on their hate for other Nigerians while working to bring their elite into the mainstream of the biafran struggle? Notwithstanding the foregoing, we have all come to realise that the igbo are not serious on the agitation for biafra but using it as a gimmick to be gifted power in the Nigeria on a platter. Nigeriansd would not just vote an igbo President because they are throwing tantrums, we would vote for an igbo President when we see that they have earned our trust by building social political and ideological bridges accross the ethnic and religious divides in Nigeria.

In the meantime, the Government of the day would leave up to its responsibility of not allowing any group of people to cross the National crosslines and jeopardise the corporate existence of Nigeria as a sovereign entity. The attempt of the igbo to undermine the Buhari Government is an assault to its legitimacy as expressed in the votes of Millions of Nigerians in 2015 which would be firmly resisted.

NB: If i were the President, i would not allow my enemies derail my Government too angry undecided tongue.
Agitation for Biafra predate the Buhari government,Obasanjo face Massob Biafra agitation in 1999,stop lying to yourself,is it that your people cannot survive without the Igbos,what nonsense hate speech are you talking about..............
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra hasn't said otherwise, I'm listening live and direct

Okay... embarassed

Let's see how it all ends. All I am after is that there should be no bloodshed. Nevertheless, all of us cannot be cowards... grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Someone calling that they (IPOB miscreants) were coming to Umuahia from Aba and the soldiers chased them into bush at Isiala Ngwa.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by lilytender: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:
Happening now...Over 100 armies surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Compound. IPOB leadership has immediately sent a signal emergency message to US, EU, AU, Germany, France, Israel and over 50 other countries.

So pigs and idiots are sending messages to all the countries of the world. I thought you said that you can bring down the country in few minutes. Go on and bring down Nigeria, stop reporting to your mummy and daddy that your mate slapped you, rise up and fight for your right. You did it in 1967, you can do it again. The nakked dance is about to start, the Lion King is back, all cats, pigs and dogs must be eaten. The Lion is the King of the Jungle.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
divinecode101:

[s]
These pigs can deceive themselves sha
I just pity them. How many Igbos died during the last civil war? 3 million I suppose, that will possibly be a child's play compared to the impeding doom that will befall the pigs if not nipped at the bus immediately [/s]

Afonja. You be shocked how many yorubaas will die in the next civil war. The next war will be fought in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

Okay... embarassed

Let's see how it all ends. All I am after is that there should be no bloodshed. Nevertheless, all of us cannot be cowards... grin
I pray for no bloodshed too, some people have been shot already as people have been calling in and reporting.
Cowardice and foolishness is fighting soldiers armed with guns with stick and bottles.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by LordIsaac(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
"It is praiseworthƴ to ɓe brave anɗ fearless, ɓut sometimes it is better to ɓe a cowarɗ. We often stanɗ in the compounɗ of a cowarɗ to point at the ruins where a ɓrave man used to live." ...Chinua Achebe; Things Fall Apart.
IPOƁ anɗ the entire Kanu sympathizers, choose ƴour ɓattles wiselƴ. Ƴou will only crƴ wolf when ƴou challenge the sovereingtƴ of a state with impunity...moreso, when it is championeɗ ɓƴ a fellow bereft of wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by nelcliff(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
I swear this OP deserve to be flog.. Come o... Wetin u take cooked d STORY. Na gas cooker abi na ordinary kerosene stove.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by cstr1000: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:

So pigs and idiots are sending messages to all the countries of the world. I thought you said that you can bring down the country in few minutes. Go on and bring down Nigeria, stop reporting to your mummy and daddy that your mate slapped you, rise up and fight for your right. You did it in 1967, you can do it again. The nakked dance is about to start, the Lion King is back, all cats, pigs and dogs must be eaten. The Lion is the King of the Jungle.
When your lion king goes the way of ghadaffi or sadam hussein, supporters like you will share in his punishment.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
The first mistake Kanu made is positioning Ipob as a non-violent freedom fighter.

Write this down, there is no where in Africa you will get freedom without arms struggle. No where!

Africa is the sole sustainer of the universe, the envy of the globe. The present state of backwardness is very favorable to the militarized powers. So anyone trying to disrupt the current backwardness and blindness and open eyes is an enemy and a threat to commercial interest of US, Europe, Japan, Chinese, Russia....and so on.

They will bring up a counterforce to eliminate that threat. ....and while its being done they will make concerted effort to promise rescue on air broadcasts but alas stand back and not intervene on the ground.

So a show of force....lethal force of mass destruction is what it will take for Kanu to free Biafra, if he is serious!

My suggestion to him....this non-violent struggle is ill-planned. He can recover and make it a success but not while in Nigeria. He needs to get out (smuggled out) to a foreign soil from where he can continue the struggle...in armed mode!

This is the very hate speech the Government is talking about. Seun what are you doing to clamp down on this kind of message?

On the issue raised, why should we kill igbos if they really want to go? is the matter so serious? i am yoruba like you oooo and i know millions of yorubas would let igbos go if we had the power. Our collective problem is the Nigerian and global elite, they would not let go without a war.

Abeg we no want war ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090 post[s:
=60382450]

Afonja. You be shocked how many yorubaas will die in the next civil war. The next war will be fought in Lagos[/s]...

Big lie son! Afonjas are not the ones leaving, it is you and Cownu that will likely end in 6 ft.
Btw, must everybody that refuse to support your evil and diabolic agenda be Afonjas?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by kingmexy1997(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
paBuhari:
It is better to die fighting for FREEDOM than live forever like a SLAVE. cool

Those who sacrifice their freedom for security are cowards. - Benjamin Frankling.
SHARAP, WHO TELL U, NO WAN NEEDS TO DIE FOR ANY CAUSE GOOD OR BAD
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by SlayerForever: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
I am a proud Igbo man but not an IPOB miscreant

Look at this one. hahahahha,Igbo my left ball.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by tsdarkside(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
Why are you suddenly talking about settlement? Thought you said nothing will happen?

Just see this other video for perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFoLR5Vyoc

let them become boko haram,we will beat them up too......we tried 2years long to dialogue with the wild animals but they refused...

should we try to dialogue with them till they get weapons?....

this guy doesnt get it...they already said biafra or death....what is their to still dialog?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
I pray for no bloodshed too, some people have been shot already as people have been calling in and reporting.
Cowardice and foolishness is fighting soldiers armed with guns with stick and bottles.

@bolded Are you sure? Anyway, we see Palestinians do that all the time. They too must be 'cowards and foolish' kiss
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
SlayerForever:

Look at this one. hahahahha,Igbo my left ball.
My two balls fall on you if I'm Igbo
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded Are you sure? Anyway, we see Palestinians do that all the time. They too must be 'cowards and foolish' kiss

And have they gotten what they want in Gaza and the West Bank?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by SlayerForever: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
My two balls fall on you if I'm Igbo

See am. Chaai. Igbo don suffer.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by wingmanII: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Meanwhile Yerima and other arewa youth Miscreants are moving about freely and hanging out with governors and senators.
Nigeria has never had a more sectional government. God please save us!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by tsdarkside(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Fvck what you think! Dont ever quote me again as you and majority of your people {ipob igbos} are not reasonable!

they dont understand how anoying that is to be denying somebody his or her identity...

this people realy think they are something special....
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
And have they gotten what they want in Gaza and the West Bank?

To an extent. At least, they govern themselves.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
SlayerForever:

See am. Chaai. Igbo don suffer.
Go listen to radio Biafra now
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

To an extent. At least, they govern themselves.
Are the igbos not governing 4themselves to some extent?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
So many miscreants in the bush from Aba when the military blocked them
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obigbo(Oyigbo in Rivers) and Aba are hot right now
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Aba, Umuahia and obigbo on fire
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by ImperialYoruba: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

This is the very hate speech the Government is talking about. Seun what are you doing to clamp down on this kind of message?

On the issue raised, why should we kill igbos if they really want to go? is the matter so serious? i am yoruba like you oooo and i know millions of yorubas would let igbos go if we had the power. Our collective problem is the Nigerian and global elite, they would not let go without a war.

Abeg we no want war ooooo.

You are not in tune with your civic contract.

Let me rewind for you to about this time in 2001, Washington D.C....just after the towers of the World Trade Center was brought down, President Bush declared "terrorism act".

This triggered confusion around the world. How do you quantify "terrorism"?

We found out in a bizzare episode. Domestic dispute between Allen Iverson, NBA star for Philladelphia 76ers and his wife. Neighbours called police. They took Mr Iverson away and charged him with "terroristic acts". A treasonable offense under the Homeland Security Act against terror.

So dude, get yourself together and understand the contract beteeen yourself and Aso Villa. They can write and issue all kinds of Hate Speech edicts they want ....its all bullshyyte!

Next you will start asking police to arrest mama Tayo who neighbours heard telling Tayo "na me bring you to this world, na me go take you out".

Hate speech is an emotional expression, inherent with humanity. You cannot ban or arrest emotions.

Again, get yourself together and delineate where the nonsense about Hate Speech starts and where it ends.

On the issue of Ibo vs Nigeria, if I was an Iboman I would be with IPOB. They have the spirit to overwhelm Nigeria and win their cause but they are on wrong approach.

Ipon need three things for strategy

- diplomacy, not chestbeating, to win opposition to its side.

- activism to swell membership and takeover the grassroot....become mainstrean voice in Iboland

- militarization, equip itself with volatile and lethal force . Infiltrate the NA and sabotage the force.

End of story!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Prouddevil(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
lloydtruth:
The rate at which you people wish the Igbos death, I wonder how you sleep at night with so much evil in your heart.
nobody wish igbo death but Igbo's wish themselves death,they should stop the hate mantra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Prouddevil(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:
Breaking News:All roads Lead To Umuahia This Morning Says IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. As I write now over 100 Nigerian Army personel have surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's Compound and with guns all drawn out and ready to kill him. Armored tankers and grenade launchers ready to be used.

Kanu in a roaring message conveyed on Radio Biafra says " WE MUST DEFEND OUR FATHERLAND. ALL ROADS LEAD TO UMUAHIA." As I write now, Millions are already there in Umuahia and more millions from other SE and SS states are on their way right now. Over 20 foreign media are already there streaming live, championed by Israeli media, UN, EU, American and Amnesty International Observers.
i wonder why you people are hell bent on destroying your father's land I mean the land of the rising sun.. . undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Are the igbos not governing 4themselves to some extent?

It's not enough... grin

Igbos hate limitation... grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Prouddevil(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
wingmanII:
Meanwhile Yerima and other arewa youth Miscreants are moving about freely and hanging out with governors and senators.
Nigeria has never had a more sectional government. God please save us!
non of yerima and his cohort block the road, declare war on nigeria, call nigeria zoo, or call for burning down of Nigeria they only give you people ultimatum to leave when you keep shouting you want to go, surprisingly you people refused to leave, ran to Un declaring genocide..what do you people want.?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by wingmanII: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Prouddevil:
non of yerima and his cohort block the road, declare war on nigeria, call nigeria zoo, or call for burning down of Nigeria they only give you people ultimatum to leave when you keep shouting you want to go, surprisingly you people refused to leave, ran to Un declaring genocide..what do you people want.?

My friend, Yerima and co committed a worse offense capable of throwing the country into a huge crisis. What authority do they have to ask fellow Nigerians to leave a particular region?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b / Fact Check: Crude Oil Never Sold For $100 Per Barrel Under Obasanjo / Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.