Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now (14634 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by DabuIIIT: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:
Are they trying to smoke some pigs?
yes,like u and the ones in ur house grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Fulmigati: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, it expired, that is absolutely true. So, it means the country called Nigeria ceased to exist since 2014. What remains here is a geographical expression.
Funny how the US state department said by 2015 Nigeria would be a failed state. Buhari was elected in 2015 and the amalgamation treaty expired a year earlier. They may not like it but we are clearly living in the last days of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by showeah: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
nigeria does not follow diplomatic process because its a zoo
NOC1:

by violence you will not achieve anything. diplomatic approach is the only solution, our legislature should be the one championing this.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by paschu: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Shove your trashy sympathy down your dark throat. You are the only one who needs it.

Igbo-hating folks like you who demonize self-determination and equate a democratic process of civil-disobedience and demand for referendum as a basis for genocidal threats are foolishly validating Nnamdi Kanu's rhetorics without knowing it.

[s]

Alcatraz007:

I have been sympathetic to their plight but they are not amenable to reason. My resolution is to adopt a "siddon look" attitude to the cold war between them and the buhari Government. Igbos need to be careful and rein in Nnamdi Kanu before he plunges the SE into an avoidable crisis/internal strife. We have nothing further to offer the Igbos but words of reason and caution. They are not the only ones feeling the heat of the Buhari Government {I am Nigerian and christian for that matter}, so they should adopt a different approach in requesting for what they feel is due to them. No Government in the World would accept the treasonable actions of that Nnamdi Kanu fellow without rising up to protect the corporate existence of the nation. Agitations for Secession/Referendum must be done within the accepted/stipulated boundaries of the law; any other method should/would be severely punished by any Government worth its salt.

Any crisis that erupts from the actions of Nnamdi Kanu would strictly be confined to the SE of the Country and would not spread to other parts of the Country irrespective of the wish of millions of igbos for it to so spread. In the unlikely event that it spreads, other Nigerians would just use the opportunity to eject the igbos from their cities while claiming abandoned properties. The war mongers should think deeply and be properly guided in all their actions and evil machinations. If anybody thinks a war can be imported into yorubaland because they do not want to move on from 2015, then they are in for a shock. I wont say more than that.

A word is enough for the wise.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Lekan1o1: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I am not anticipating anything, it is just the natural consequence of years of the hate being spread back and forth between igbos and other Nigerians.

You people should stop these nonesense obsession and allow them do their thing.
U all shouting hate speach hate speach.
since the so called "hate speech" started h0w many peoplw have thwy killed.?

Unity is not by force, we have more pressing issues on our own we should worry about and not biafra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Odingo1: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Whoever you are, Nnamdi kanu if left alone will continue causing problems for Ndigbo with his continuous silly utterances.
The earlier he is shut up the better for us Ndigbo.
Pls stop claiming to be Igbo,which utterances,one man utterances should be use to kill entire tribe,has Fayose, FFK, Arewa youths utterances use against their tribe,those who support this genocide against Igbos will never know peace,Nigeria will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

Unfortunately, majority of Igbos are urging him on. Come and see Igbos in my area singing his praises like something else. And yet these guys are doing very well.
I go to Ladipo, Computer village etc and I see Igbos praising and hailing Mazi like no man's business.

My guy, stop living in denial... grin
You are in Lagos and shouting Biafra, just move to the SE before the Yorubas issue you their quit notice. You must be in Umuahia today today to collect a bullet for your god if you love him that much

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by DabuIIIT: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin
Yyeske:
It is IPOB miscreants that they will come for after confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is arrested, remember operation python dance part 2 is starting Friday

grin

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lekan1o1:

I have told my brothers here to leave this people and.focus on our problems but they will be calling me names.

They are fighting a right cause unity is not by force..
Seriously the day i visited a town in south east i saw all sorts of hardship and suffering.
And very bad roads and i wonder how cars manage to pass through them.

I later reflect on thise things i saw the reason for their agitation.
I dnt know why my brothers ar3 so obssessed with this agitation seriously.

Oya mi lenu o.

They want to have their country. Then let a referendum be conducted to decide.
Forcing them to be Nigerians will be counter productive as they will NEVER be patriotic and may end up sabotaging all our efforts at nation building.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by kitaatita: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
junketer:
in what style do you want it? Kanu has not harmed anybody. Kanu and ipob have not carried arms. Kanu and ipob have been peaceful. Yeah you can say he is rude and insulting but thats how you get people's attention in nigeria, sadly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Odingo1:

Pls stop claiming to be Igbo,which utterances,one man utterances should be use to kill entire tribe,has Fayose, FFK, Arewa youths utterances use against their tribe,those who support this genocide against Igbos will never know peace,Nigeria will never know peace.
I know you are Malian Jew so what's your business here, you are claiming Igbo. Go tell that woman crying on radio Biafra to shut up.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Scared of what? I am not the miscreant ready to risk my life for one confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu, it is you that is scared and not in Umuahia right now.

I am not Igbo... angry
Those who will be in Umuahia are already there.
A coward dies several times before his death... grin
Even Arewa youths that gave quit notice have called for a referendum to be held in the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by aputel: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
philanthropist1:
The war is about to start

Which war? Just some noises ,killing and arrest . You better tell your iPod rats to behave
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Episteme2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I have been sympathetic to their plight but they are not amenable to reason. My resolution is to adopt a "siddon look" attitude to the cold war between them and the buhari Government. Igbos need to be careful and rein in Nnamdi Kanu before he plunges the SE into an avoidable crisis/internal strife. We have nothing further to offer the Igbos but words of reason and caution. They are not the only ones feeling the heat of the Buhari Government {I am Nigerian and christian for that matter}, so they should adopt a different approach in requesting for what they feel is due to them. No Government in the World would accept the treasonable actions of that Nnamdi Kanu fellow without rising up to protect the corporate existence of the nation. Agitations for Secession/Referendum must be done within the accepted/stipulated boundaries of the law; any other method should/would be severely punished by any Government worth its salt.

Any crisis that erupts from the actions of Nnamdi Kanu would strictly be confined to the SE of the Country and would not spread to other parts of the Country irrespective of the wish of millions of igbos for it to so spread. In the unlikely event that it spreads, other Nigerians would just use the opportunity to eject the igbos from their cities while claiming abandoned properties. The war mongers should think deeply and be properly guided in all their actions and evil machinations. If anybody thinks a war can be imported into yorubaland because they do not want to move on from 2015, then they are in for a shock. I wont say more than that.

A word is enough for the wise.
I don't know where to start but all I can say is that your disjointed narrative lacks sense. Who are the war mongers? The NA or IPOB agitating for self determination through referendum? Have u heard or seen Nnamdi Kanu call for war? Have you seen IPOB carry arms? What is Nigerian Army doing at Nnamdi Kanu's compound?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Jesusloveyou: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
hisgrace090:
Oh! God our God, south east south south need your deliverance urgently.
As we wll not fail to thank you.
pls remove "we south south" from idiotic pigs of south east
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
You are in Lagos and shouting Biafra, just move to the SE before the Yorubas issue you their quit notice. You must be in Umuahia today today to collect a bullet for my your god if you love him that much

I am not Igbo... angry

But on the issue of Biafra, I am neutral/sympathetic. I want the whole issue resolved amicably.

I am 100% for restructuring.

If the Igbos continue to call for Biafra, and Yorubas continue to call for restructuring, Nigeria (and it's Western backers) may eventually opt for restructuring. cool

You got it? grin cool
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by smilingface(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
It is IPOB miscreants that they will come for after confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is arrested, remember operation python dance part 2 is starting Friday
hahahahaha keep thinking so..as long as you're Igbo they will definitely enjoy and carryout collateral damage you will soon regret,am not ipob so kanu death wont touch me my concern is why nigeria security agencies as become a property of some bigoted idividuals
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

I am not Igbo... angry
Those who will be in Umuahia are already there.
A coward dies several times before his death... grin
Even Arewa youths that gave quit notice have called for a referendum to be held in the SE.
You are not listening to radio Biafra right now so I won't blame you. FYI, people are scared going there, the station is begging people to go.
Since you are sympathetic to IPOB cause, move to Umuahia
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Episteme2:

I don't know where to start but all I can say is that your disjointed narrative lacks sense. Who are the war mongers? The NA or IPOB agitating for self determination through referendum? Have u heard or seen Nnamdi Kanu call for war? Have you seen IPOB carry arms? What is Nigerian Army doing at Nnamdi Kanu's compound?
Nnamdi kanu soliciting for money to buy arms in Los Angeles is for what
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Kingsley1000(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
NIGERIA SECOND CIVIL WAR LOADING
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Episteme2:

The igbos have elected representatives in the Nigerian parlaiment. The move for seccession and the possible inclusion of same in the constitution via amendment should be raised on the floor by an igbo congressman and argued. These needless distractions and war rhetoric would not achieve the desired result but rather alienate igbos from the mainstream of Nigerian politics. Hope you saw the pictures of the President with the traditional rulers yesterday and the conspicuous absence of the Obi of Onitsha? What does it tell you? The nation would do just fine inspite of the childish tantrums being thrown by the igbos!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
hahahahaha keep thinking so..as long as you're Igbo they will definitely enjoy and carryout collateral damage you will soon regret,am not ipob so kanu death wont touch me my concern is why nigeria security agencies as become a property of some bigoted idividuals
So leave me to regret it then. His death wouldn't affect me either.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Viergeachar: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
You are not listening to radio Biafra right now so I won't blame you. FYI, people are scared going there, the station is begging people to go.
Since you are sympathetic to IPOB cause, move to Umuahia

Another thread said the army have left. No one has any authentic information at the moment. embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

Another thread said the army have left. No one has any authentic information at the moment. embarassed
Radio Biafra hasn't said otherwise, I'm listening live and direct
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Are you kidding me ? I do not think you have an idea who you are chatting with. I am not a tribalist, but a supporter of Biafrans, I am not Igbo, I am a Human Being born in South South, living in Lekki, Lagos. I have lived and played in almost all States in the SW so, you need to travel to other locations and not become this timid human that hates other tribes.

Which organ in your body is even Yoruba organ that can not be found in an Igboman's body ? That is how you know that tribalists are timid.
Preacher it to your fellow Ipob who are known Tribalists and bigots....
YOU can only deceive yourself....mist of you Igbos live in yoruba Land but come online to call them afonj and all sorts of insulting names... Befire you continue spewing your rubbish, I am from South south too and not an Ipob like you
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some people calling in saying some people have been shot. Too bad
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Odingo1: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
I know you are Malian Jew so what's your business here, you are claiming Igbo. Go tell that woman crying on radio Biafra to shut up.
Listening to Radio Biafra have damage your brain,how can one man talk use against the whole tribe,is he not in court answering a case,what is wrong with you,your hatred for Igbos cannot annihilate the Igbos,you will die one day and Igbo race will remain on earth
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lekan1o1:

You people should stop these nonesense obsession and allow them do their thing.
U all shouting hate speach hate speach.
since the so called "hate speech" started h0w many peoplw have thwy killed.?

Unity is not by force, we have more pressing issues on our own we should worry about and not biafra.

I am sure you had not joined this forum when i began my crusade for yoruba support for the exit of igbos from Nigeria.

I am not bothered in the least about their wish to leave the union but given the selfish interest of Nigerian elites {igbo leaders inclusive}, what can we do but to advice the igbos to in the meantime, exercise restraint on their hate for other Nigerians while working to bring their elite into the mainstream of the biafran struggle? Notwithstanding the foregoing, we have all come to realise that the igbo are not serious on the agitation for biafra but using it as a gimmick to be gifted power in the Nigeria on a platter. Nigeriansd would not just vote an igbo President because they are throwing tantrums, we would vote for an igbo President when we see that they have earned our trust by building social political and ideological bridges accross the ethnic and religious divides in Nigeria.

In the meantime, the Government of the day would leave up to its responsibility of not allowing any group of people to cross the National crosslines and jeopardise the corporate existence of Nigeria as a sovereign entity. The attempt of the igbo to undermine the Buhari Government is an assault to its legitimacy as expressed in the votes of Millions of Nigerians in 2015 which would be firmly resisted.

NB: If i were the President, i would not allow my enemies derail my Government too angry undecided tongue.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by ImperialYoruba: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
The first mistake Kanu made is positioning Ipob as a non-violent freedom fighter.

Write this down, there is no where in Africa you will get freedom without arms struggle. No where!

Africa is the sole sustainer of the universe, the envy of the globe. The present state of backwardness is very favorable to the militarized powers. So anyone trying to disrupt the current backwardness and blindness and open eyes is an enemy and a threat to commercial interest of US, Europe, Japan, Chinese, Russia....and so on.

They will bring up a counterforce to eliminate that threat. ....and while its being done they will make concerted effort to promise rescue on air broadcasts but alas stand back and not intervene on the ground.

So a show of force....lethal force of mass destruction is what it will take for Kanu to free Biafra, if he is serious!

My suggestion to him....this non-violent struggle is ill-planned. He can recover and make it a success but not while in Nigeria. He needs to get out (smuggled out) to a foreign soil from where he can continue the struggle...in armed mode!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Odingo1:

Listening to Radio Biafra have damage your brain,how can one man talk use against the whole tribe,is he not in court answering a case,what is wrong with you,your hatred for Igbos cannot annihilate the Igbos,you will die one day and Igbo race will remain on earth
Won't you die too abi you are immortal? He must be silenced before he causes more harm to the Igbo nation
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Carlmax(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seun OOOOooooOOO!!!! Please put a "dislike" button for here make some people know how useless their comments be.....Abeg!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:
Breaking News:All roads Lead To Umuahia This Morning Says IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. As I write now over 100 Nigerian Army personel have surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's Compound and with guns all drawn out and ready to kill him. Armored tankers and grenade launchers ready to be used.

Kanu in a roaring message conveyed on Radio Biafra says " WE MUST DEFEND OUR FATHERLAND. ALL ROADS LEAD TO UMUAHIA." As I write now, Millions are already there in Umuahia and more millions from other SE and SS states are on their way right now. Over 20 foreign media are already there streaming live, championed by Israeli media, UN, EU, American and Amnesty International Observers.

These pigs can deceive themselves sha
I just pity them. How many Igbos died during the last civil war? 3 million I suppose, that will possibly be a child's play compared to the impeding doom that will befall the pigs if not nipped at the bus immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / 2023 Elections: Keystone Bank's Statement On TBN Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.