Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now (14635 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by seunmsg(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
You guys have no idea what you are toying with.

I encourage you to watch this video to the end:

https://www.nairaland.com/4048810/biafra-asari-dokubo-fiery-video

Lol. I should start getting scared of that clown that calls himself Dokubo, right? Stop the joke please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:
Happening now...Over 100 armies surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Compound. IPOB leadership has immediately sent a signal emergency message to US, EU, AU, Germany, France, Israel and over 50 other countries.
CRY baby, why call them to come clean your mess?

Not only 50 other countries. ... It is 800 billion other countries.... Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2017
perez100:
In God I believe, I am not IPOB member, but I swear, Nigerian military will know no peace if anything funny happen to my village and town. My brother a military is on his way to home because Kanu' house is just 3 poles to my house. I will travel and I'm ready to die for my people. My father fought heavily for this cause that killed his mother, his sister military husband. I will also fight for this cause to defend my land. No sacrifice is too much for this cause.
Send us pictures and videos of your exploit in the warfront, people are already going to Umuahia and they are calling radio Biafra now

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yyeske(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2017
If confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is formidable, let him go face those soldiers already instead of putting the lives of young men in danger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If any carnage happens in that neighbourhood today it will signal the end of Nigeria as we know it...Buhari is nothing but a destructive character that should gave never been allowed to manage a secular state like Nigeria , it our duty in this generation to put an end to such divisive characters showing up in govt
Give us current pictures of what is happening there. With all your mouth, you should be there preparing to due for Nnamdi cownu.Stop ranting here..go and die for your Lord cownu by facing the soldiers with your mouth and keyboard.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by paschu: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Why are you suddenly talking about settlement? Thought you said nothing will happen?

Just see this other video for perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFoLR5Vyoc

seunmsg:

Bring it on if you want another civil war. The earlier we settle this issue, the better for everybody.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Kamanuozuzu: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2017
NOC1:

i am Igbo. stop your iberiberisim, a true Igbo child definetly need Biafra but not in this style, ( Ezigbo nwa afor Igbo Choro Biafra mana owu ha otua ka esi acho ya bu ihe).

Kedụ ka e si a chọ ya?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by NigeriaB(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
All IPOB miscreants not in Umuahia today is an efulefu

Are u Idoma?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by wingmanII: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
seunmsg:

Lol. I should start getting scared of that clown that calls himself Dokubo, right? Stop the joke please.
I assume you are Yoruba. Why are you so agitated over this Biafra issue? What are your fears and worries? Even the Hausa /Fulani who are favoured by the status quo are not as agitated. What problems do you have with Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by paschu: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Alright. But hope you actually saw the whole video?

seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
perez100:
In God I believe, I am not IPOB member, but I swear, Nigerian military will know no peace if anything funny happen to my village and town. My brother a military is on his way to home because Kanu' house is just 3 poles to my house. I will travel and I'm ready to die for my people. My father fought heavily for this cause that killed his mother, his sister military husband. I will also fight for this cause to defend my land. No sacrifice is too much for this cause.
Stop ranting... You should be there facing the soldiers and dying for your Lord cownu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by cstr1000: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
seunmsg:

Bring it on if you want another civil war. The earlier we settle this issue, the better for everybody.
Settle which issue? no be only settle.
You think there will be a second civil war and the east will still remain Nigerians after-all is said and done? one naijeria would be so untenable even britain will advise a dissolution.
Maybe you need to look around the world for examples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
The Army is supposed to be protecting the borders and not intimidating the people they are supposed to protect.

All Humans are born as free Earth roaming animals, and have the right to decide not to belong to a man made boundary. No one has the right to force someone to be part of a family of people he has no interest.

Naturally, unions are not forced.

We are about to witness a civil war that will burn Nigeria to ashes and de-stabilize the entire Africa. We will be slaves in other countries as this war will be fought in every city, every hamlet and every home.

Except we speak against the launching of an army battalion against a people whose desire is Peaceful Referendum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
elpj:
Are we in d military erra or democracy I don't understand. Can someone remind me pls
who r u asking?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Okoroawusa: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
perez100:
I hope as u r typing this u r on a bus to umuahia?

Chest beater!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Yareema22(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:
Breaking News:All roads Lead To Umuahia This Morning Says IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. As I write now over 100 Nigerian Army personel have surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's Compound and with guns all drawn out and ready to kill him. Armored tankers and grenade launchers ready to be used.

Kanu in a roaring message conveyed on Radio Biafra says " WE MUST DEFEND OUR FATHERLAND. ALL ROADS LEAD TO UMUAHIA." As I write now, Millions are already there in Umuahia and more millions from other SE and SS states are on their way right now. Over 20 foreign media are already there streaming live, championed by Israeli media, UN, EU, American and Amnesty International Observers.
why do you still think these people give a fvvk about your biafra....before, you claimed that those rag tag foot soldiers of Nnamdi kanu will finish the NA and now that the army are giving you what you have been craving for and have brought the duel to your doorstep you are crying victimization and saying that the world is watching....when will you stop this show of cowardice and face the consequences of trusting that albino scammer? very soon you will realise your foolishness...[img]
Olu20090:
Breaking News:All roads Lead To Umuahia This Morning Says IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. As I write now over 100 Nigerian Army personel have surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's Compound and with guns all drawn out and ready to kill him. Armored tankers and grenade launchers ready to be used.

Kanu in a roaring message conveyed on Radio Biafra says " WE MUST DEFEND OUR FATHERLAND. ALL ROADS LEAD TO UMUAHIA." As I write now, Millions are already there in Umuahia and more millions from other SE and SS states are on their way right now. Over 20 foreign media are already there streaming live, championed by Israeli media, UN, EU, American and Amnesty International Observers.
why do you still think these people give a fvvk about your biafra....before, you claimed that those rag tag foot soldiers of Nnamdi kanu will finish the NA and now that the army are giving you what you have been craving for and have brought the duel to your doorstep you are crying victimization and saying that the world is watching....when will you stop this show of cowardice and face the consequences of trusting that albino scammer? very soon you will realise your foolishness...[/img]
Olu20090:

why do you still think these people give a fvvk about your biafra....before, you claimed that those rag tag foot soldiers of Nnamdi kanu will finish the NA and now that the army are giving you what you have been craving for and have brought the duel to your doorstep you are crying victimization and saying that the world is watching....when will you stop this show of cowardice and face the consequences of trusting that albino scammer? very soon you will realise your foolishness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Army is supposed to be protecting the borders and not intimidating the people they are supposed to protect.

All Humans are born as free Earth roaming animals, and have the right to decide not to belong to a man made boundary. No one has the right to force someone to be part of a family of people he has no interest.

We are about to witness a civil war that will burn Nigeria to ashes and de-stabilize the entire Africa. We will be slaves in other countries as this war will be fought in every city, every hamlet and every home.

Except we speak against the launching of an army battalion against a people whose desire is Peaceful Referendum.
I remember you.. You can type "Gej till 2019" like 300 times a day. grin. All of a sudden, you don't wabt "One Nigeria" anymore . no more billions I guess . Who is fooling who? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
akthedream:

I remember you.. You can type "Gej till 2019" like 300 times a day. grin. All of a sudden, you don't wabt "One Nigeria" anymore . no more billions I guess . Who is fooling who? grin grin grin grin

I do not remember you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by project2018: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:
Are they trying to smoke some pigs?
o thr way boko Haram smoked your sister ass

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Ximenez(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Stupid people, so if they want to kill Nnamdi Kalu or whatever his name is, it will be during broad daylight with 100 Army, grenades and Armoured tank.

Even if they want to tear him to pieces, it won't require half that much.

Even Abacha that was 1000 times better, people still don't know the actual course of his death

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by MaziOmenuko: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:
Happening now...Over 100 armies surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Compound. IPOB leadership has immediately sent a signal emergency message to US, EU, AU, Germany, France, Israel and over 50 other countries.

Lol...you guys are very funny. My heart felt advance condolence to any Igbo person that will go and waste his life on this madness. Let the Messiah Kanu come and die for the igbos and not the other way round.

As for the signal msg your leader is sending, let me break it down for you:

US: they have hurricane irwan to deal with and the Korean president is dropping bombs like toy.

EU: you are not in their union. Your colonial masters even exited the union.

AU: Nigeria is the chief financiers of African Union.

Germany, France: they are not your colonial masters.

Israel: they are busy ensuring the DP Korean threat does not wipe them out of the surface of the earth.

You need to send more msgs to China, Russia and even Pakistan.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not remember you.
Terrorist and other criminals are always Porpular grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by freshvine(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari shouldn't forget that considerable number of Nigeria soldiers are from the former eastern region too. when push turn to shove, they'll switch alliance and fight to protect their people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
akthedream:

Terrorist and other criminals are always Porpular grin

Exactly, Like Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Allah, Jehovah, Obama, Trump, Putin, Buhari, Atiku.

That is how wise you are.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
freshvine:
Buhari shouldn't forget that considerable number of Nigeria soldiers are from the former eastern region too. when push turn to shove, they'll switch alliance and fight to protect their people.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Alcatraz007: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Would you shut up and stop the scare mongering!? {not that anybody is scared anyway}. Igbos should be conciliatory at this moment as any war would witness a genocide yet to be seen in this part of the World. That being said, the Government of the day should exercise restraint on the issue of Nnamdi Kanu/biafra as the case {application to revoke bail} is pending before a Court of competent Jurisdiction and no act that overreaches the Court should be taken. We should all hold our peace and await the ruling of the court on all pending applications before it. Peace.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by pedrilo: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
buhari want war no doubt. he said it b4 2015 that the dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood.
God pls take him away pls

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Would you shut up and stop the scare mongering {not that anybody is scared anyway}. Igbos should be conciliatory at this moment as any war would witness a genocide yet to be seen in this part of the World. That being said, the Government of the day should exercise restraint on the issue of Nnamdi Kanu/biafra as the case issue is pending before a Court of competent Jurisdiction and no act that overreaches the Court should be taken. We should all hold our peace and await the ruling of the court on all pending applications before it. Peace.

Next time you want to write me, be respectful as I do not communicate with the unlettered weaklings in the human species.

That being said, I want to reiterate that Secession is a Natural Event, Planned in Nature, By Nature and For Nature. That America, Britain, Spain, and infact, North Korea, South Korea, and every country on this Earth is a product of Secession.

It is always through War or Dialogue or Both. This one will NOT be different. Because Nature MUST go on. Nature must multiply its species to experience its reality in the lower density universe.

Like I said, I do not hate illiterates, its just that I do not know how to educate them due to their emotional issues which I blame on ignorance.

Do not quote me further, as I do not really have the energy to waste on someone who might be a Soul of a Goat infused into a Human body.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Exactly, Like Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Allah, Jehovah, Obama, Trump, Putin, Buhari, Atiku.

That is how wise you are.
Criminals like Osama bin laden, Nnamdi cownu, Billyonaire, shina Rambo, Shakau,dokubo,Evans, Clifford orji...
You see yourself?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by Ximenez(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Special adviser on military affairs. The Army have different units, and if it's the boarder you are worried about, some soldiers are there protecting it, some are also dealing with Boko haram too

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by achi4u(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
They think IPOB is not prepared.
They shouldn't try something funny.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now by achi4u(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
They think IPOB is not prepared.
They shouldn't try something funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / 2023 Elections: Keystone Bank's Statement On TBN Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.