Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (66692 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Kikikiki.

Patiently waiting for news about Ibo businesses in the north.

Foolish Potor unicellular organisms. cheesy
They are not aware that many Igbo people are living in the north and other part. Every action have a reaction!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
So they are attacking the Hausas and Dangote trucks; how are the Hausa or Dangote responsible for their self inflicted trouble with the Nigerian Army; is the Army only made up of Hausas; are Igbos also not in the Army and possibly among those now taking part in the current skirmishes?

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Eze2000(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.

Bro, save your pity. I'm in Lagos now. if this gets hotter I will be enlisting in the east. I'm not ipob but I'm sick of being oppersed by d Hausa man.

Yours truly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by stev120(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.
Zico5:
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo ally the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.

you mean no freedom fighter is bigger than the government but. ...corrupt officials who heavily loot public fund and walk free are bigger than the government abbii...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:

Pity ur self n country first n don't forget to pity buhari the henchman of this fracas.silly country with loads of cowards that can't stand for the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by begwong: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
Don't mind them by the time 24 hours curfew is imposed for una for 3days all those leaves you are eating una no go see chop again. Oloshis.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
ApexPredator:
We were never one and will never be one.
Very true... but there is a better way of going about a divorce.
*Wisdom is profitable to direct*

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by macaranta(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
What was really the purpose of this python dance? This provocation from both sides is uncalled for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by victorDanladi: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:

I pity your generation. Igbo's progress even without much resources given to us
Exactly,just give them guns to kidnapp,drugs to traffick,brain to do 419 and pussy to do prostitution according to nnamdi kanu...empty chestbeatersgrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by chuksbogus: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:

I have seen how they finished book haram
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Swagahyk(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:

We don't want the country's resources... We want our freedom...we want to go..we want to be separated from the wicked Hausa's and Afonjaic westerners

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
chemystery:
Do we really have to fight to make things right?

It's too late now let the army go for Kanu I had warned my people a lot but they called me Afonja now it has started too late to talk peace Kanu must be arrest with immediate effect.

Mind you army are not fighting igbo but army are after the dare devil idiot called Kanu and IPOOH that is it. If anyone think war and genocide is the way to voice out his belief let him be ready to be consume in the process.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by codecyan(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
I really hope can finish what they started.
Why go an kill Hausa people without provocation
This is really a case of 'trouble dey sleep, you go wake am'
Nnamdi Kanu should take the fall for all this.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by bigerboy200: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
besticality:
I don't know why these people just continue wasting their lives. The family of Kanu are cooling off abroad. You guys are here fighting. I pity many of yy
the sad thing is that even Ojukwu who was better prepared couldn't face the heat when it came..he absconded....I wonder if these misguided youths can read..or they don't just wanna read and know the lasting and bitter tales of a civil war.. They think stones and sticks will win the battle...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:
... Hmmmmm...
Methink majority of these IPOB guys are illiterates. Check them out na!!! These ones didn't finish from UNN, ABSU and IMSU na.
They are not.Agitation for freedom is not illiteracy.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by mofebosola(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Somebody should call this boy to order now! Or are we all going to open our eyes and watch him plunge Nigeria into a monumental crisis? Leaders of thought in the Eastern part of Nigeria should realize that War is an ill wind that blows no one any good!!! A word they say is enough for the wise. Or must we be beaten twice?
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
rOsy247:
I thought Nigeria has grown pass this stage. I thought we are now a bit civilized. Must it be war or violence to prove a point? Can't they meet at the round table to discuss?

Kanu doesn't need a "round table to discuss."
He once said FG offered him Biafra of the 5 eastern states, a property abroad and a huge sum of money but he refused.

It's Biafra or death!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
the only way out for Yorubas is to hasten their exit from this hell hole called Nigeria. Anything short of that is unacceptable, unrealistic, and unworkable.
How can you be a goat, and be useless at the same time?
Choose a struggle na! People of south-East wants Biafra
south-south wants resource control
middlebelt wants to carve their own seperate identity
Hausa-Fulanis wants constant political power and domination over others in one Nigeria.
The big question is,what does the yorubas really want?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by ameheo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Let the east have Biafra. I think it's high time we start thinking sane. Common we are in the 21st century for God's sake. This government has failed us in all possible areas you can think of. So what's wrong in the east asking for referendum if they don't feel safe and wanted in this country. Initially I had no intention of taking sides neither will I declare my alliagence for any sides. But this is worth mention that the federal government is taking a wrong step in handling the whole Biafra saga. If we can't live in peace let's separate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by dakeskese(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
sweetilicious:
They are not.Agitation for freedom is not illiteracy.

That's nt what I meant. This particular ones in these video don't seem to me to even know what would happen next when liberated. They don't have a good blue print on hw dis Biafra should look like. They don't know that they have bigger issues to contend with if granted Biafra.

Make them go see wetin dey happen for the two Sudans; The key players have fixed their relatives in key positions. No wonder a drunk like dis is a minister of Water Resources in S.Sudan..

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Legolast: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
They continue to Facebook-push you to stand up against the national government from their peaceful homes in the abroad and you obeyed them by carrying firewood and stones to attack Nigerian Army. My brothers and sisters, you see the land you are defending with your life would be sold to them at 2 plots for 1 USD, Canadian dollar or mama Charlie pound after you are gone. They will buy and keep it for their children to build whatever they want on it.

Kanu's child(ren) is/are not in Nigeria just like theirs.

They are not your friends.

We don't want another civil war in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Efewestern:
it's easier to condemn ipods for their actions, but at times we should reason with them, Am no igbo and I am not in anyway related to Igbo, but using force to quench this agitation is not right.

Also iPob should calm down and not provoke the military, you can't defeat the military, UN won't come to save anybody if anything happens, isreal won't dare cross our border to rescue anybody, US won't do much .

We should all condemn this and agitate for a well restructured Nigeria.
See, don't let me vex for you there o angry

After they have insulted the everyone and everybody around them? As much as I hate the man Buhari, this is one aspect I would applaud him for. These guys need to be beaten into subjection. In clear terms, ask them what they want and they would tell you Biafra. Ask them to go with their five states and they would tell you they cannot leave their brothers in other states behind.

If this madness of theirs isn't curbed now, they would use it to blackmail subsequent leaders they loathe. We all have problems in this country and more than ever, WE are the ones being marginalised greatly and not them, yet they act like Nigeria is indebted to them.

If it would take bullets to beat sense into the heads of scums who would take up stones and sticks against highly trained and battle ready soldiers, then so be it. They deserve no pity.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by guru90: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Heavy problems in Aba now....

Aba people hardly stop their own war of killing, if they start..

Nigeria Army just the act wetin our ye ye and zoo president told them early...

Our ye ye president said that Nigeria Army must surely capture Nnamdi kanu by fire or by force.....
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
fingard02k:
There is serious fight between Nigerian Army and IPOB supportters at Osisioma Junction today.

According to report, the ugly incident started when Aba dweller went on rampage against Hausas in the area.

Ariaria Market and Tonimas are the hot spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7wHE5rCMA

Dangote Truck that was passing was set on fire, some claimed that it was bullet from the Army that strucked the truck.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>
http://www.enzyhub.com/nigerian-army-and-ipob-fighting-at-osisioma-dangote-truck-on-fire-video-pics/

[s]
fingard02k:
There is serious fight between Nigerian Army and IPOB supportters at Osisioma Junction today.

According to report, the ugly incident started when Aba dweller went on rampage against Hausas in the area.

Dangote Truck that was passing was set on fire, some claimed that it was bullet from the Army that strucked the truck.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>
http://www.enzyhub.com/nigerian-army-and-ipob-fighting-at-osisioma-dangote-truck-on-fire-video-pics/

[/s]
fingard02k:

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>

Afonja community
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
No.

Youvarevthe one to be pitied by all generations of the earth. The Igbos say they want their own country. So why the heck are you bent on sticking your pathetic life forever with those you loath so much? You guys are seriously sick.

Very sick minds, I tell you.

SE is the safest and most peaceful zone in the entire country, according to a UN report. What justification do Buhari and his fans have for bringing in Army to SE?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by remedick: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
So they are attacking the Hausas and Dangote trucks; how are the Hausa or Dangote responsible for their self inflicted trouble with the Nigerian Army; is the Army only made up of Hausas; are Igbos also not in the Army and possibly among those now taking part in the current skirmishes?

Tell that bastard of a president to get fulani herdsmen arrested and neutralise as well... forking Northerners. I hate you all. Buhari will not die a peaceful death...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
see persin wey dey bla bla bla grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by kitaatita: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dangote is investing $17 billion in Lagos and IPOB is portraying South East as hostile business environment. Dangote will not starve if you burn 1000 of his trucks. Rather you are aggravating unemployment situation in the South East

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hope this wont cause another civil war
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
mofebosola:
Somebody should call this boy to order now! Or are we all going to open our eyes and watch him plunge Nigeria into a monumental crisis? Leaders of thought in the Eastern part of Nigeria should realize that War is an ill wind that blows no one any good!!! A word they say is enough for the wise. Or must we be beaten twice?

You have got a sick mind. Why not start by asking Nigerian government to withdraw the Army from the SE? What is the justification for bringing the murderous Nigerian military to intimidate SE civilian population?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
SweetJoystick:
War looming

Which kind WAR,

BURATAI BOYs , PURNISH THIS EDIOTS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.