Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (66657 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by edupedia: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
SweetJoystick:
War looming

....and your side will lose again....very very massively this time...when their people start killing u now una go shout dem start am....
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by nativefowl(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
you claim to be educated and civilized, why not let's do it in the civilized and democratic way? must we use violence at all times to justify our rights? as for me I do know I wise man learns by experience, but the wiser a man is, is he who learns from the experience of others.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
Buhari is the last president of Nigeria.
YOU should be in Abia by now fighting for your Lord nnamdi cownu.. Keyboard fighter.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.
You're very stvpid u know? Buhari was fast to set up operation whatever because some armless youths are asking for self determination through democratic means, yet fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping women here and there, yet nothing has been done about it, and all you could do is type the above jargon.
Pity your mother, sisters and kinsmen who are being raped and killed by fulani herdsmen. Live igbos and IPOB alone. Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by elmodee7(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
it sad and barbaric for some bunch of foooools killing themselves for one mad man called kanu . I said it he is calling for war and it ur fools that will end up dead while his family escapes like ojukwu. u guys should be wise.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Tamass: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
melejo:
I don't really understand this bubu. This man is an error
E be like say you no get sense at all abi which kind mumu you be..how does this fight that ensued between d Igbos nd Hausa's which later warranted the intervention of the military to restore order..abeg tell me how e take concern buhari,as in many here are just illiterate who talk before thinking..Mr president may not even be aware of this occurrence for now.. Una wey never enjoy life chop Better food wan cum dey die for dose corrupt ones..i no blame una shaa na the Hausa's I dey pity just pray make their brothers for north no hear am..if not ....
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
rOsy247:
I thought Nigeria has grown pass this stage. I thought we are now a bit civilized. Must it be war or violence to prove a point? Can't they meet at the round table to discuss?

Round table talk between two tyrants: Kanu and Buhari? It is an impossibility. It's the south east elites I blame. Why are they allowing this happen? Why allow an Nnamdi Kanu usurped their position? Where are the south east leaders of thought?
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Xfemt(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.
bros u can't kill d pple who truely need a better change than d one de re having I remember back in d days wen d militant crisis was at it peak, wht did d Nigeria army and Nigeria govt do , notin but instead they called d militant and gave dem amnesty. if d pple mean d govt, d govt ll fall take example from Libya, and other govt who were toppled by it pple.

let govt call dis guys on a round table and negotiate with dem
they re Nigerians and ve d right to sef determination although I don't support d break up of Nigeria but I support restructuring which ll quail d agitation of dis pple and give everybody a sense of belonging

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Opakan2: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Igbos living in the North should pack their baggages and returm home (I mean SE, not Lagos or Ogun please) before October 1 or else it won't be funny.

Hope the jobless ones in the East will be very happy to see their brothers in other region fall from grace to grass.

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Xpensively(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I'm sure you must be proud that a country such as your beloved nigeria is deploying troops on an innocent civilian. Is nigeria at war?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Xfemt(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tamass:

E be like say you no get sense at all abi which kind mumu you be..how does this fight that ensued between d Igbos nd Hausa's which later warranted the intervention of the military to restore order..abeg tell me how e take concern buhari,as in many here are just illiterate who talk before thinking..Mr president may not even be aware of this occurrence for now.. Una wey never enjoy life chop Better food wan cum dey die for dose corrupt ones..i no blame una shaa na the Hausa's I dey pity just pray make their brothers for north no hear am..if not ....
watin dem wan
butt licker
watin dem wan do

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Tamass: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jman06:
You're very stvpid u know? Buhari was fast to set up operation whatever because some armless youths are asking for self determination through democratic means, yet fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping women here and there, yet nothing has been done about it, and all you could do is type the above jargon.
Pity your mother, sisters and kinsmen who are being raped and killed by fulani herdsmen. Live igbos and IPOB alone. Hypocrite!
Till today I have not seen any concrete evidence about those Fulani people causing rancour...we Igbo's just hate the Hausa and Fulani's thats just it!
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

They don't care if they live by the looks of it. That's why it'll be stupid as f2k to turn them violent but Buhari is too stup1dto realize that
I think I will support PMB stupidity for now just as you supported the smart Cownu….. .. They asked for it, lets see where this will go, if the worst comes to the worst it will end in war which is just 00000000.01 probability
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Biafra is an idea. It's. a dream. It's embedded in the hearts of most Igbos.
Win them several times in War, with the use of superior fire power it will still not die. Stories are told from generation to generation.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by modsfucker: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kazim88:

Why not react already.... you guys now have justifiable reason for your long hungered genocide... is it until they kill all the Northerner in the south... cowards

Don't worry... We have enough Igbos and Igbo properties to burn down once the red line is crossed...
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Stemkay: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
hunter21:
it seems Yoruba people are enjoying what is going on, I'm highly disappointed in my tribesmen. I was thought Yoruba people have become smarter than this, how would you feel if this was happening in Oyo or ogun,

grin grin

Ok, u want yorubas to start crying or wat?
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
The NA should treat the idaft/ipod madness with brute force and fury. they should show them no mercy. These ipod miscreants are bloody criminals. They are looking for opportunity to turn the state upside down so that they can steal from their hard working igbos. Any ipod animal seen misbehaving or destroying people's properties should be arrested immediately and transferred to kuje prison. flog the hell out of these goats. They must learn to behave like normal humans.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
abbeyty:
Wetin dangote do them why not army truck?

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
abbeyty:
Wetin dangote do them why not army truck?

Envy, and jealousy, last year they burnt almost 20 of his trucks In The name of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Kazim88: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
modsfucker:

Don't worry... We have enough Igbos and Igbo properties to burn down once the red line is crossed...

You people are noise makers... You don't know what your Buhari just started...
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
pazienza:

SE is the most peaceful region in the country. it's the region with the lowest amount of crime rate in the zoo, why wasn't Dangote investing in the region since then?

IPOB had conducted their business in peaceful manner and have not harmed a single life in the East, what then is the justification for militarising the East?

Dangote has no factories here, he only dump his goods here, he needs us more than we need him, go figure.
go and ask your SE blodas that question not Dangote, Dangote does not owe you jack abi na your money, ask your SE blodas why cant they invest in SE leave the hausa man alone grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Opakan2: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xfemt:
bros u can't kill d pple who truely need a better change than d one de re having I remember back in d days wen d militant crisis was at it peak, wht did d Nigeria army and Nigeria govt do , notin but instead they called d militant and gave dem amnesty. if d pple mean d govt, d govt ll fall take example from Libya, and other govt who were toppled by it pple.

let govt call dis guys on a round table and negotiate with dem
they re Nigerians and ve d right to sef determination although I don't support d break up of Nigeria but I support restructuring which ll quail d agitation of dis pple and give everybody a sense of belonging

God bless Nigeria

My friend keep shut..

Show me any video or audio on record where Kanu agitated for biafra before 2015 and maybe, just maybe I might take you serious.

A region that hijacked GEJ's govt. for years, had all the key positions in govt. yet still nothing tangible was done to develop their region. Are those the kind of people you expect me to trust with governance? Such regressive bunch.

Just like old times, they'll get dealt with and restored to factory state. Dialogue my foot.

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
I just dey pity dis Igbo people, dem go just die for nothing and nothing go happen. Na the innocent ones I pity
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Efewestern:

oniovo biko wor' guo

Just my opinion, We should not use force at all times, iPod might not be doing the right thing, but most of their claim are valid, like the marginalization of SE. there are ways to quench this agitation like restructuring the country, give every body full access to control their resources, with that the issue of biafra will die a natural death.

you can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

PS: AM NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORTING IPOD, I DON'T SHARE THEIR IDEOLOGY NEITHER DOES MY PEOPLE, AM JUST TRYING TO SEE THINGS FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
Awarhe Iniovo.

My anger stems from the fact that they never screamed marginalisation during Jonathan's government. Quite frankly, this same Kanu was caught on camera saying the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable.

These folks are greedy, trust me and restructuring won't quench their agitation. Resource control would be the very problem for them as they would say the North has the agenda to cripple them. We have oil and precious stones alongside certain crops, the North effortlessly boast of agriculture while the West has rubber and cocoa plus access to the sea just as we do... And them? What would they control?

They romanticised Jonathan and sang his praise endlessly, yet, didn't feel the need to cripple the country, but never wasted time to submit an endless, bride-price-like list to Buhari the moment he got into office. This is the same people who publicly made it known that they would never vote the man.

The sad reality is that the marginalisation is between the political class and the masses, yet, they cannot reason deeply to channel their rage towards the appropriate people.

You really to tour the South East to see the horrible works of their governors, yet, none has been held accountable before. To them, it is just about insulting the country and her people. Is it any surprising that the present madness is fast degenerating into a mock war.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
pazienza:

SE is the most peaceful region in the country. it's the region with the lowest amount of crime rate in the zoo, why wasn't Dangote investing in the region since then?

IPOB had conducted their business in peaceful manner and have not harmed a single life in the East, what then is the justification for militarising the East?

Dangote has no factories here, he only dump his goods here, he needs us more than we need him, go figure.
my friend shut the fok up,dangote doesn't foking need you
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tamass:

They killed Northerners because Buhari is President and he's suing for peace. Right now the truth is not being reported even here on Nairaland that there was a massacre of Northerners all in a bid to maintain peace.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Tamass: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xfemt:
watin dem wan
butt licker
watin dem wan do

nonsense
Trust me you don't wanna know..if na violence we all know say na Hausa's.. Guy we don't have to fight to prove what's right..all those I have seen carrying ipob flags and logos are mostly park boys(agbero),d sensible ones will never advocate for this secessionist state cause it can't happen without causing a war..and we all know the aftermath of the Nigerian civil war..nnamdi KANU already has his British card to flee..what do those ones have,just to be wasting their life..its such a pity! cry[sup][/sup]
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
hunter21:
it seems Yoruba people are enjoying what is going on, I'm highly disappointed in my tribesmen. I was thought Yoruba people have become smarter than this, how would you feel if this was happening in Oyo or ogun,
I'm enjoying it o, you people need to be taught some lessons grin grin
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by odutolasodiq(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
I pray we do not witness another genocide in the south east! IPOB are preparing for the war they have no iota of knowledge where it would lead them!
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by adelacuna(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Can somebody tell this people that they are destroying their land no reasonable investor will dare go to the SE even the Igbos themself won't invest their money in such volatile region, let them know that united we stand.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Shinapraise(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
To me as a Yoruba boy why can't bihari heed to their cry and call for a referendum instead of all this nonsense happening if I were bihari I will personal invite nnamdi KANU and appeal to him and if he want referendum I will ask every one to vote there the outcome will be decided what is the Essence of having a huge population and not been able to cater for them , what is the important of having so much land mass and not been able to utilize it as for me NIGERIA has fail in all ramifications employment is no where to be found education is zero embezzlement everywhere insecurity and to mention a few BIAFRA must stand and the zoo must fall I rest my case. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by spacohill3(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
History has taught us that you can surpress agitation for indepence by brute force, I wonder what PMB's adviser are doing.
The solution is massive inclusiveness of the people, participatory development approach, engagement of influential personalities on discussions and rapid infrastructural devt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.