Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) (71610 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Emvicprints1: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2017
All of you are shouting old civil war time has changed everybody would roast with the sophistication of bombs present in this times. Let's all pray for peace peace peace
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2017
That's why when soldiers are dealing with them, i don't pity them.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Benevee:

you don't need to believe me anyway.
why should I , when u mewl like them
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by BiafraAk47: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2017
We are not afraid of anybody believe me Biafra must be, if your Nigeria like or not so my people are very strong grin
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2017
talk2emma:

Thank God you know that

Of course I know IPOB is not a peaceful but rebel group. I just brought out your deception to those you were trying to deceive.

You want the zoo to fall and burn down the zoo, but the Nigerian Army, that have the duty to protect the Nation from external and internal enemies are doing there best to stop you.

So quit playing the victim...Nigeria and Nigerians are the victims and you are the war monger.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by kernel505: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

Just acknowledge that you started it first and we can live the two of you to slug it out.

Stop crying all over Social Media that you are being wiped out.
Why do you guys cry Genocide when you are here chest-beating as usual? shocked shocked

What of Fulani menace?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Montaque(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2017
anyebedgreat:
It happens every 50 years. When igbos are about to be relevant in Nigeria, they will start doing something stupid that will take them backwards again. Me thinks they should go back to isreal and offer the necessary sacrifices to chukwu abiala abiala. Maybe then they will get an answer to why they were banished from isreal in the first place and then erase whatever curse is upon them.
You wait every 50 years to become relevant in one Nigeria. Isnt that enough hate speech?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by BURG4326: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
castrol180:
I think this guys are pushing the nation to the wall and if peradventure the country turns back to them the other part of the world would be shouting cheating and so many other words...Kanu is incising what he won't be able to end before he run to exile or go and be living as an asylum in the outside country. Let him go and ask from the late Odumegwu Ojukwu who was even a military guy how he ran for his dear life when he was unable to end what he had started and left the innocent ones in the hand of hot but not a cold death. Kanu who is only a bloody civilian just want to waste the lives of his fellow men both old and young ones. Though it shouldnt be a surprise to us because he was very small during the civil war. If war should start in that region today and Kanu and many guys are killed then so many of their young girls would be married to our small ones in the North and west just as it happened in the days of Ojukwu... I think I will have two more fine ibo girls added to my wife already as one old soldier behind my house here married two of them then though old now. I think it's our turn to marry them now after the fall of their men including Kanu who must have became a martyr of the ipob then. If you have seen war once you will never pray for one in your life but Kanu is childish, even armies don't pray for war neither conflict.

Don't forget that the Nigerian government boasted that the Biafran war will last for only 48 hours but it lasted for years. Hope this makes little sense to you
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

I have kissed it but you just need to go back to between January 2015 and MArch 2015 (even on Nairaland) and read what your fellow Puglets were writing/saying about Buhari as a person.
I understand differing opinions when we belong tp different parties.
I even understand 'yabbis' in Politics but what l cant figure-out is when the attacks go personal and along ethnic lines?
Do you knwo how many Igbos OPENLY said on air, that they wish Buhari will die in london and never come back?

Even if you dont like someone, you should be "diplomatic enough" not to make it so obvious and even when you do, dont let them think it is "hatred for their people or religion".
That is when it gets 'personal'.

You guys took the elelction personal and Buhari, having won, has not forgotten that.

But l still think he was even generous, going by the number of Igbos in his cabinets, if it was oBJ, l bet that man is one retaliating goon. grin grin

I only know Two prominent Yorubas that wish Buhari death, FFK and Fayose.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2017
gare:

I really don't seem to understand what you guys want the Federal Govt to do for you guys in the east , why can't you guys hold your various Governors responsible for your problems, why must everyone one be crying federal government everytime, I believe if this energy they use in fighting the federal government is directed at the Governors, they the Governors will sit up.

It is not the Federal governments that have marginalised the igbos, but the igbos themselves, check how much each and every Governor from the east have collected since 1999 and the development what have they done, we should direct our fight to the right people which is the state government. All resources to develop the states have been given to them and they mismanage them, then we shout federal government, look at what Rochas is doing in Owerri, is Buhari or the north the ones that asked him to do that, I don't think so.
Nigeria doesn't operate a true fiscal federal system and that's why everyone calls the federal government.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Liberal85(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2017
proeast:
The same west covertly supported rebels in Libya &removed Ghadafi that was smart &intelligent not to talk of a re.ta.rted & vegetable old man with a rag tag army that cant stand even Cameroun, lol your idiotic buhari is nothing but ofe nkupu!
That would only be relevant if there was any sign of discontent on their part,for now they're happy with him and so is every Nigerian..Now scram
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by jaykay2017: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty
you people will not
say the truth, what's ur take on the attack of hausa people, u re saying nonsance ....
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by gare(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Nigeria doesn't operate a true fiscal federal system and that's why everyone calls the federal government.

It's is sickening, I don't understand why these guys in the east will not start by asking their various states Governors how they spend the monthly allocation, IGR and loans borrowed from banks, but just disturbing everyone say they want Biafra, when most of their is caused by they themselves.

I just wish they can receive sense and start holding their respective Governors accountable.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by jaykay2017: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2017
BURG4326:

Don't forget that the Nigerian government boasted that the Biafran war will last for only 48 hours but it lasted for years. Hope this makes little sense to you
have the wars
started already , i pity u people
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2017
gare:

It's is sickening, I don't understand why these guys in the east will not start by asking their various states Governors how they spend the monthly allocation, IGR and loans borrowed from banks, but just disturbing everyone say they want Biafra, when most of their is caused by they themselves.

I just wish they can receive sense and start holding their respective Governors accountable.
Read my comment again and digest it. The system of governance we practice in Nigeria is a unitary system the states are not autonomous. And besides is it the state that will open seaports and airports for them. India one of the most diversified countries in the world has 13 seaports spread across the coast and over 200 mainland ports. Why should Nigeria have one seaport?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by akulaxx: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:

Hope wen hausas start in d north igbos don't cry foul?

it was the hausa soldiers that started it already
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2017
I can confirm to you that no hausa man was killed. You have been blindfolded by those looking for justification.
jaykay2017:
you people will not
say the truth, what's ur take on the attack of hausa people, u re saying nonsance ....
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Mathemagician1(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
No weapons to defend yourselves umu-Igbo? No problem!

Ever heard of molotov cocktail? Google it. It's cheap and easy to make.

USE IT!!!!

Ndi-Igbo must stop playing the victim and start reacting. It's time to take your destiny in your hands.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by gare(f): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Read my comment again and digest it. The system of governance we practice in Nigeria is a unitary system the states are not autonomous. And besides is it the state that will open seaports and airports for them. India one of the most diversified countries in the world has 13 seaports spread across the coast and over 200 mainland ports. Why should Nigeria have one seaport?

I understand your comments well, but India you're using as a model didn't just build those see ports over night, despite the kind of system of governance, it still doesn't stop the various states I am not limiting this to the eastern Governors alone but all Governors to utilise the resources they have judiciously no matter how small it will go a long way in aliviating poverty. The system of government doesn't justify for corruption, we have seen communist and mornachy kind of government do well, whatever the kind of government as long as the leaders are sincere things will work out.

So in summary the our agitation should be centered towards good governance, fight against corruption, free and fair elections good health facilities upgrade in our educational facilities and a lot more, Biafra is not the answer and will never be, the mind set of Nigerians is still the same call it North, south, east, West, moving away will stop the rich from hijacking the system and continue the same way and they know it is the truth.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2017
gare:

I understand your comments well, but India you're using as a model didn't just build those see ports over night, despite the kind of system of governance, it still doesn't stop the various states I am not limiting this to the eastern Governors alone but all Governors to utilise the resources they have judiciously no matter how small it will go a long way in aliviating poverty. The system of government doesn't justify for corruption, we have seen communist and mornachy kind of government do well, whatever the kind of government as long as the leaders are sincere things will work out.

So in summary the our agitation should be centered towards good governance, fight against corruption, free and fair elections good health facilities upgrade in our educational facilities and a lot more, Biafra is not the answer and will never be, the mind set of Nigerians is still the same call it North, south, east, West, moving away will stop the rich from hijacking the system and continue the same way and they know it is the truth.
Honestly I used to be for restructuring but you can't pass any bill in the house of assembly without getting the majority of the vote and the majority in the house is the north. It's already past that restructuring.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty
What about the recent attack on Hausas?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
That's the problem. Father why are we cursed with stupid leaders?

I saw this coming. This thing will escalate and reverberate across the nation.

Soon the militants will start their own.

Why should this idiotic President push Nigeria into war?

So pissed off.
You ask God for intervention yet you call another person name, where is your brain?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
veekid:
I'm damn sure; Buhari ain't ready for these shîtz
Is KANU ready for it?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
dakeskese:
I trust the Hausas. Them no dey too make mouth. Na action them dey take.
I love their mastery of knives and cutlass.
True talk, unlike those people,Hausas neither make noise on media nor wait for foreign aid,They have population & mind to face things o.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
brize:
Ipob is not a violent group and has no recorded case of such, why are hausa fulani attacking them in their own land, why is the army dancing their lazy dance in the most peaceful region of Africa and the world? they should note that once Biafrans pick up arms then its a bye bye to this British contraption called Nigeria
I expect you to know that Nigeria is tired of chest beating.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
I smell suya in the North! grin
Hot one o
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
KingsJohnson:
Buhari has started the war and he will soon travel
If Buhari started the war, KANU designed it.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
vital:
Relevancy is no longer needed.you guys are full of hates implanted by AWO and ahmadu Bello respectively.We are not haters,but I think the government are trying to justify why we should sstart hating
So it was love that made igbo officers go about killing hausas and yorubas who had done nothing to them and even considered them friends in 1966. Well done o. Keep living in self deceit. That's why igbos have no allies both home and abroad. Because you lie to yourselves and believe the lies doesnt mean others should believe it too.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by tsmat(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
AFONJACOW:
we expect them to start... any Biafran that die in north has his / her self to blame... ikwere land will be too hot to my yellowbar friends grin grin grin

you keep beating your chest over PH when you can't do NOTHING....a child that says his mother will not sleep will also not rest..keep up the treat we are waiting for you...MUMU PIKIN
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
It is fake news with evil intentions
luluman:
What about the recent attack on Hausas?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by luluman: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
It is fake news with evil intentions
Now you call it fake Just to cover it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.